• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Godzilla: King of the Monsters coming in 2019.

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
So, after the utter disaster that was the 2014 Godzilla movie, Legendary Films's next attempt at a monster film was Kong: Skull Island which was delightfully good, well scripted, and well executed. At the very end of the credits, we Kaiju fanboys and fangirls were given this little piece of candy to satiate our appetites for more giant monster goodness to come:

Apparently this teaser hinted at a new Godzilla film which has now been confirmed to bes coming out in 2019 (aka Godzilla: King of the Monsters). The big G will be going up against a trio of giant monsters (aka Rodan, Mothra, and most importantly, Gojira's old nemesis King Ghidorah)! I only hope Legendary Films does this movie right and makes the film about the monsters and not the humans.

The 2014 movie was okay but it wasted too much time teasing Godzilla and wasted Bryan Cranston too

The 2014 movie was okay but it wasted too much time teasing Godzilla and wasted Bryan Cranston too.

Gotta disagree. We got, maybe, 10 minutes of Godzilla in a 1 hour and 30 minute plus movie. You do NOT make a Godzilla movie and then give the humans 90%+ of the screen time. Godzilla is supposed to be large, in charge, and in your face as he stomps on people and crushes buildings while fighting monsters. Also, the movie was hard for sight impaired people to see.

Gotta disagree. We got, maybe, 10 minutes of Godzilla in a 1 hour and 30 minute plus movie. You do NOT make a Godzilla movie and then give the humans 90%+ of the screen time. Godzilla is supposed to be large, in charge, and in your face as he stomps on people and crushes buildings while fighting monsters. Also, the movie was hard for sight impaired people to see.

I have to agree, the 2014 movie completely missed the point and tried to do something serious with something inherently silly. It's supposed to be silly, it's Godzilla for crying out loud. I'll watch whatever version they put out but I'm hoping this time they treat it with the absurdity it deserves.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back