• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lers: Are you indifferent, uncomfortable, or hate to getting tickled

GirlMeetsTickle

Verified
Wondering if you lers (or switches when they are particularly leaning ler) are indifferent to getting tickled, uncomfortable with getting tickled, or hate to get tickled.

How do you feel about people tickling you/trying to tickle you? You don’t have to share whether you are ticklish unless you want to. Are you simply disinterested? Do you hate the idea? OR, perhaps you enjoy when people try to tickle you because it’s fun to “strike back”?

Or, people who know a ler, what has been your experience when someone tries to tickle them? Not implying that all lers think or feel the same. Just curious about the mindset.

Good topic! For me as mostly I a ler I can tell you the main reason I mostly ler is because I really enjoy the control aspect of tickling. So as a ler I am in complete control and have a lot of power over the lee's laughter and responses which is the main thrill. So the reason why I choose not to lee often is because I don't like giving up control or power. However, the few times I have been a lee it was enjoyable in a different way so I am not opposed to it entirely or indifferent to it. Does this make sense?

I am very ticklish and hate, even fear, being in someone else's power in that way, even someone that I know well and trust in other ways. Just can't cope with it. Always fascinated by Lees' ability to surrender to it or at least to endure it. Very grateful to them in fact.

Don't know why I would be like this about tickling, because I am fine with surrendering to intimacy with a partner in other ways. It's something about tickling and its effect on me which I have never been able to get to the bottom of, and it is a big part of why I am drawn to tickling in the first place.

Matt62, I was exactly like you when I was younger. Very ticklish but loved to tickle. Some how, I avoided getting tickled and avoided getting in a position to get tickled at any cost. Now, looking back, I regret not getting tickled like I've tickled others, because, for unknown reasons, I'm not ticklish anymore. Now that I wish I were so I could experience the thrill of being helplessly tickled, I can't. All I can tell you, is you may live to regret putting yourself in that position and missing out on the fun. If you're fine with surrendering to other things, you should be able to get over the tickling phobia. It's all in your head. The mind is a powerful thing that can work for you or against you depending on how you use it!

Wouldn't like it. I don't like not being in control so I trained myself not to be ticklish. That was partly because I didn't want people who I wasn't intimate with tickling me, it would be very uncomfortable and embarassing for sometihng that is so sexual for me just happening in random situations. I don't think I'd mind if a girl I was with tickled me but of course, I wouldn't be reacting like a ticklish person, it might just feel kind of nice. Would hate to be tied up though.

For me (a switch) it depends on the person. There's just some women that I get a feeling of "I just want to tickle the hell out of you" and if they were to try to tickle me back I would take that as a bit of a challenge I guess. Kind of like a defiance thing you'd get from a bratty type and I'd be inclined to use that against them (make them say they're sorry, admit I'm a better tickler, yadda yadda). I'd probably even tickle them a bit more than I would normally just to get the point across haha, would be gunning for that safeword :p . I wouldn't be upset about it or anything, I'd take it as a playful retaliation.

There are other girls (haven't pinned down the personality trait yet) where I wouldn't be horribly upset if they got the better of me haha. I wouldn't roll over and just let them win since that'd be no fun, but I'd enjoy the experience.

I'm mostly a 'ler but I love being tickled :tickling: The only time I hate it is when she pounces on me while I'm reading, although I suspect she does it on purpose so she'll earn a swift punishment :p She does get it, but it's annoying to be tickled when not in the mood :sowrong:

I have no choice in the matter in terms of whether I want to be a ler or a lee, I am simply not ticklish. Never have been.

I love mostly the control, so I don't like being tickled very much. If I trusted the girl, though, and I trusted her to stop when I asked her, I would be willing to try out being tickled myself.

I'm mostly a 'ler but I love being tickled :tickling: The only time I hate it is when she pounces on me while I'm reading, although I suspect she does it on purpose so she'll earn a swift punishment :p She does get it, but it's annoying to be tickled when not in the mood :sowrong:

Brae, your GF sounds like she's so much fun. I'm so friggin jealous

Never done anything erotic with tickling but when going out I have 2 friends (who happen to be sisters) constantly going back and forth with me poking and tickling each other. But I find it highly uncomfortable if a guy were to tickle me for example. As long as it is playful and fun I never mind. Then again, never did an actual session of any kind.

Not ticklish at all. So I don't have much of a choice in the matter. I doubt I'd have hated it though.

Matt62, I was exactly like you when I was younger. Very ticklish but loved to tickle. Some how, I avoided getting tickled and avoided getting in a position to get tickled at any cost. Now, looking back, I regret not getting tickled like I've tickled others, because, for unknown reasons, I'm not ticklish anymore. Now that I wish I were so I could experience the thrill of being helplessly tickled, I can't. All I can tell you, is you may live to regret putting yourself in that position and missing out on the fun. If you're fine with surrendering to other things, you should be able to get over the tickling phobia. It's all in your head. The mind is a powerful thing that can work for you or against you depending on how you use it!

Thanks robmic. You have a point. As I get older I start to get glimpses of how I might ease into a situation as a ticklee, with a trusted sexual partner...Not there yet though.

I am also a switch, and no not the one grandma would make us go cut from a nearby tree in the yard to be used on ME!! Lol you probably have to almost at least as old as i is (42 7/8) to even understand that scenario. Lol but anyways.......i dont mind being the "Lee" sometimes, i actually really really enjoy it.

I'm sort of a switch, maybe, I guess, but I don't always like being the one being tickled. If someone were to tickle me randomly out of the blue in a non-sexy situation, I wouldn't like it and I'd move to get away; if I really wasn't in the mood, I'd get angry, and I'm not really ticklish when I'm angry.

If there's some mutual playful tickling going on, I don't mind joining in, even if it means taking my lumps and being tickled. Two of my college roommates (male) and one of our mutual friends (female) used to tickle each other a lot; looking back, I probably did most of the tickling and get tickled the least. There was one time that all three of them held me down and tickled the crap out of me, only for a minute or two. I didn't really hate or like it.

Nowadays, I get tickled quite a bit by my Significant Other. They enjoy tickling me a bit more than I enjoy being tickled (and they haven't gotten particulalry good at it yet, but they're learning). I love being tickled during sex. Feels amazing. I'll let them go to town on my sides or I'll lift my arms up and let them get my underarms while we're going at it. Depending on how things are going, I might laugh and squirm but let it happen anyway, or I'll just be moaning. I'll sometimes let my SO tickle my feet during foreplay. I don't like it as much as I want to like it, but it's not bad. Again, I have to be in the right mood.

There is a part of me that wants to be heavily restrained and tickle tortured, idealy by two or three dominatrix types. I want to be forced to go to my limits and beyond, not necessarily because I think I'll like it but because I think the situation is sexy (certainly if it happens to someone else, at least), but I'm also curious to try and see what it is that committed Lees are getting and experience it from the other side.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back