• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Feet vs Small Feet

SoleOfCrota

TMF Regular
I never really had a preference until about 2010. I was massaging a friends feet and she wore size 11 shoes. That’s when I really noticed the difference. While some may see big feet as too close to manly. Ive always looked at it as more room to play. More area to tickle and worship. So since that time I’ve preffere women with big feet and long toes. My girl now has big feet and I love it. I get them as much as I want. And she’s very ticklish. I’ve asked her to model but she declined saying they were just for me. (I tried guys and gals)

So what do you prefer?

I also prefer big feet. Size 9 is about the smallest that I like to tickle or worship. :feets:

I do not like big feet. huge turn off to me. to me, the bigger the feet, the more manly they are. plus big feet usually aren't that nice. I rarely see a nice pair of big feet.

I do not like big feet. huge turn off to me. to me, the bigger the feet, the more manly they are. plus big feet usually aren't that nice. I rarely see a nice pair of big feet.

Aww man where are you from? No nice big feet? Summer I always see women with big feet and they are well kept. But that’s cool you prefer smaller

I'm a women's large foot fan. Size 7.5 or bigger. The bigger the foot the more to lick, suck, and tickle!

Thank you,
LBFT

I don't really have a preference. I have played with both big and small. I'm a size 10, so it would be messed up if I discriminated against big feet.

Personally don't care that much. However I like the appeal of large feet in videos. Women with large shoe sizes certainly are no turn off in our fetish generally. ;) A common complex among women otherwise.

Size 42(EU) / 10(US) or larger is what I consider large feet on a woman.

In the words of Alan Partridge: "I don't like big feet. Reminds me of gammon." lol

Big feet all the way for me! The more ticklish “real estate” the better

I'm not sure if I have a preference as far as feet goes but I tend to date short girls, like 4' 10" - 5' 2", so most of my experience is with smaller feet. I think they're more dainty/vulnerable which relates to the power aspect mentioned above.

My prefrence is for small feet like 4-7 in size, but i have seen larger feet that were really sexy as well. Its all about women taken care of their feet :)

I like big feet. But then again, as long as they're taken care of and ticklish, I'm not that bothered by the size ;)

I would have to say that I am a small to medium foot guy. I have had wonderful experiences with size 6's which I don't think I'll ever top. But to be honest and fair, I did have a pretty cool experience with a size 10 once...

My preference is for larger feet, 9 or bigger, however, my wife has 7 1/2s that are very nice! Most importantly is if they're taken care of!

I'm kinda weird, because I like the extremes. So I love small feet or large feet. Small size 5s with chubby bubbly toes are just amazing, meanwhile, I love a size 10 and up with longer, skinny toes. My ex had a size 9.5/10 with long chubby toes(which is strange to kinda picture, I would guess), but the best thing about them is that they were so insanely soft. I dunno how she did it, she rarely ever got pedicures. It was always nice massaging them(and she'd always accept, as I am a massage therapist lol)

To be completely honest, size 8 through 10, on a ticklish woman, is so hot to me! I've been lucky to tickle a size 9 and 10 on women. The size 10 was so much fun!

Definitely small feet. Nothing sexier than petite dainty feminine feet. Chubby toes are also cute as hell.
Jenna Fisher, Melissa Joan Hart, Sara Underwood- those women all have perfect feet IMHO

Last edited:
I think another interesting question would be, do opposites attract in this regard?
I have very small feet... I don't think I have a lee preference as to foot size.

Your taste in feet is exquisite. Perfect toes.

Definitely small feet. Nothing sexier than petite dainty feminine feet. Chubby toes are also cute as hell.
Jenna Fisher, Melissa Joan Hart, Sara Underwood- those women all have perfect feet IMHO

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back