• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mf fm mature work place (rose) chapter 2

ticklers.dream

ok guy i am back i do apologize for the very long wait i got busy but i wanted to return and share what happened the next day (sorry for typos wrote this in a hurry)

so obviously being 16, and having my first real tickling encounter and with a really pretty mature Caucasian female thick brunette with huge size 10 feet, i was eager for us to end up staying late to finish up the extra work.

a little fearful that she might be offended i timidly asked her if i made her uncomfortable she blushed and said "no sweetie your cute it was quite a pleasant surprise its been years since some one tickled this old gal", so i smiled and inside was relieve but also curious to push the boundaries so i said " oh ok good cuz i didnt wanna get in trouble, then i smirked and said well since your offended i guess that means i can do this" and i horse bit both of her sides as she was sitting working on the computer,and she let out a shriek and nearly hit the ceiling i kept my hands on her sides and she tried to talk and fight it but shes too ticklish she just let out endless giggles and attempts to plead for me to stop. i gave her a good 45 seconds of it which felt like a long time especially having a full grown woman out of control like that in my teenage arms i was in heaven her laugh was the laugh i adore those ticklish laughs no screams or moans just down right uncontrollable goofy and silly giggles n laughs she was really getting tickled. so i stopped and she blushed so red and said "boy what am i gonna do with you, your gonna tickle me to senseless" i asked her was she mad she said no she was really just clam and completly cool about it, she said " no a good tickle never hurt no one i cant be mad about something thats so fun" my eyes lit up like a Christmas tree i then knew i could tickle her any time. so i just said back "yeah its fun to see u lose it" and she laughed so i asked her for a hug before i left out still not wanting to completely freak her out so she obliged and as i went to let go she kept hugging me close and as i laughed to say what are you doing, she started spider tickling my stomach and i exploded into giggles i was completely usesly she had me pinned good i managed to thrash my way against a wall which didn't do me any good i we ended up in a corned with me pinned in it while she spider tickled my stomach with out let up laughing just as hard as i was i assume from the joy of mhaving me at her mercy, i was trying to get her to stop through my giggle fest she just teased she couldnt understand me and that id have to speak clearer, she also teased "did you think id just let you walk out of here and not get you back how silly can u be"...it lasted maybe an minute and half she stopped and i fell to floor still giggling and a hot mess she laughed and said "i think your worse than me sweetie" i was still trying to collect my self as she went to sit back down i grabbed her ankle and knocked her sandal off and tickled her foot until she ended up on the floor laugh and now screaming really loud and hard as her feet were unbearable she immediately screamed mercy and didnt give it to her she melted she couldnt even fight me off she was weak so i begin teasing and taunting her ( i have to go so ill just rap it up quickly) and made her confess that i won again before i let her ago which she did immediately but i made her feet suffer more ** big meaty soles very soft bright orange polish and the arches is what got her**** i know i gave her at least a minute of it on just one foot i told her the other foot was gonna be next and ahe pulled it away and said "another day cuz im tickled out babu, i didnt know i was this ticklish " so we hugged exchanged quick pokes and horse bite tickle til we left. eagerly waiting for the next day and she said "im gonna have wear layers of clothes and closed shoes tomorrow" abd i said and it still wont save you and we both chuckled.... part 3 will follow soon

Sounds like too much fun for both of you! Now, if you could figure out a way to get her home and tied up so you could give her a nice, slow, proper long tickling....!

oh we ll get that part this story goes on for yeaaaars bro

hey guy that was a great story. Can you describe this woman's looks and age for us ? height ? build? were her feet more ticklish than her sides? Were her feet bare? The most ticklish part of feet ? I love foot tickling older women, most can't handle it.

She's brunette, Caucasian, 5ft10in, on the heavier side but not really big just from the waist down, size 10 feet, religiously pedicure every 2 weeks, very pretty to be in her early 50s, tan, perfect teeth, T icklishness feet 10, sides 10, armpits 10, knees 6 , thighs 8.....everywhere else is say is basically 8 to 10 she was very ticklish....and had a beautiful laugh but some times turned to a scream she spent alot of time fighting the laugh but once she was broken her giggle belly laugh judt makes u keep tickling

Yes I do she lives about 30 minutes from me she's married now so i have to respect that but she's still super fun

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back