• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best TA video's of the last 5 years?

Interstellar

Which Tickle Abuse videos from the last 5 years would you say are the best? I've noticed a trend lately where people discuss the bad aspects of modern TA, so I just wanted to discuss the good ones

Tasha Totally Tortured: In Jan of 2013 easy choice for me.
If you asked about my favorite in the last 4 years and 11 months I couldn't tell you.

I loved quite a lot of them, since I really, really liked the videos with MJ, Mia and Scarlet. :)

Some number 1 favorites:

-Tittilating Riley (with MJ)

- Indica Toetied (with Scarlet)

- The Lickers (with Mia and Kelli)

I also loved quite a few F/M or FF/M dominance tickle/orgasm torture clips :)

Scarlett did a tummy torture video that I am particularly fond of.

Truthfully last TA clip I bought in past years was Aunt Kyla. I just became less in touch with TA now and look more at the "smaller" companies with the everyday woman, granted some of those can't be called smaller anymore since they are booming with sales but for me, yes, Aunt Kyla was last best clip to me.

Hmm. Must admit I was hampered by the past 5 years criteria, most of my favourite TA vids are in the 2009-11/12 range, (plus I prefer M/F which they don't do as much of anymore) but these are some of my favourites over the past 5 years (in no particular order)

1) No Rack for Tracy (Milf Tracy is one of my all time favourite lees)
2) Hell in the stocks again (can't go too wrong with Samantha, though I preferred her earlier stuff, this vid in particular with Kelli was great)
3) Paisley Soles and Sides
4) Complete submission (I'm not really into this whole Tickling + vibrator trend as much, but this one was amazing)
5) Asian Ordeal

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back