• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife’s long ride (mmf/f, nylons, ub)

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
My lovely wife was at a business dinner this past Friday. Her department (minus a few that couldn’t go) was all riding in one car just to make is easier. The car consisted of three men and two women. The dinner had ended and they were on their way home.

My wife texted me to let me know and said that she was ready to get out of the car because she was riding in the middle of the back. I sympathize. That seat sucks lol. Anyway, I remember that when she left the house she was wearing nylons and my lonely brain goes into sex overdrive...because that’s what I do lol.

I text her “I will do the dishes all week if you take off your shoe and say that you need to stretch your leg because your knee is locking up. Put your leg on the armrest in the front seat and say ‘but please don’t tickle me’.”

She texted back “lol it’s not going to work, love.”

I responded “ok, then you’ll be safe. Prove me wrong. :)

About ten minutes passed before I heard back from my wife again. The delay actually made my heart race in a good way. She could have been lying to me, but quite frankly, I don’t care!

Her text came, “ok whatever. It worked! That just means you’re doing dishes. That was awful! Lol”

I told her I was going to need more detail than that and she said I was going to have to wait until she got home.

The tale that followed was fun. :)

Apparently it barely took three seconds before the passenger grabbed her ankle and said “so don’t do this?” He rapidly wiggled his fingers against the bottom of her nylon covered sole. She said she instantly broke. He head flew back and her mouth was wide open in laughter. She started thrashing around and the passenger didn’t stop tickling.

The two people on the outside of the back seat had grabbed her and were holding her (likely out of self preservation) and everyone was laughing at her predicament. She had taken her spare leg and tried to kick away her tormentors hands. This only resulted in her other shoe being removed, her ankles being placed in a headlock and a hellacious tickling being delivered to both of her hyper-sensitive feet.

She said the passengers were sneaking in tickled on her ribs as well.

By the time the driver asked them to stop, she had collapsed down and was basically stuck laying with her back on the backseat and her clothes and hair was disheveled.

What followed her recollection of the incident was a lot of husband and wife stuff :).

I hope you enjoyed hearing this as much as I did!! :)

Awesome! Glad the people had a pair and really did tickle her. Too bad the driver was a turd though...

Cool story, and thanks for sharing! You're a better man than me, I want to be the only one tickling my wife's feet. But to each their own.

Those were some lucky guys being able to tickle her nyloned feet. Wish you gave me permission to tickle her feet with you or while you watched me tickle her nyloned feet.

Great story, thanks for sharing....I wish i had been sitting in the passenger seat..!

I wish that I had been in the driver’s seat, because I wouldn’t have stopped anything! &#55357;&#56840; oh to have been a fly on the wall....er.....in the car.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back