• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Burying wife in beach, again - need suggestions...

TickleChgo

Verified
Mrs. TC and I are going to Hedonism in Jamaica again and I'm planning on burying her in the sand yet again.
The past two years I've done this, I put a sign by her feet saying "Lost a bet and I'm NOT ticklish!" See the attached pics.

I'm looking for suggestions for something new to write on the sign. Any ideas...??

beach bury tc2.jpg20170130_144703 c.jpg

Did people actually come by and tickle her?

Edit: I re-read the question. Ok...guessing people did. Wasn't a vanilla crowd?

Bucket list item right here lol

I would maybe incorporate the application of sunscreen?

You could write,"Whoever makes her laugh the loudest gets a drink at the bar on me." :D

Are you going with anyone else you trust? You could both be buried side by side, with a sign in between you ... "Battle of the Sexes - Who's More Ticklish?"

Are you going with anyone else you trust? You could both be buried side by side, with a sign in between you ... "Battle of the Sexes - Who's More Ticklish?"
Great idea, ti can be very funny !

As with many others here, I LOVE this scenario! Unfortunately, I've never experienced it or even witnessed it first hand.
Here are a few more entries:

"IS Laughter the Best Medicine?"

"TOGO! Tickle One Foot, Get to Tickle the Other Foot FREE!"

Since it's close to the Super Bowl, "Obnoxious Philadelphia Eagles Fan! Free Payback!" (Or Patriots Fan -your choice!)

With a clock or stopwatch nearby - "Beat The Clock! Make Me Beg (or whatever interesting reaction your wife has to being tickled) In Under A Minute - Win A Prize!
(People can't resist a challenge when there's a prize to be won!)

"You Be The Judge! Which Is More Ticklish - My Right or Left Foot?"

"Don't Make Me Laugh!"

Once again, good luck and have fun! Then again, how can you not!!

Mrs. TC and I are going to Hedonism in Jamaica again and I'm planning on burying her in the sand yet again.
The past two years I've done this, I put a sign by her feet saying "Lost a bet and I'm NOT ticklish!" See the attached pics.

I'm looking for suggestions for something new to write on the sign. Any ideas...??

View attachment 548354View attachment 548355

I've never been to Hedonism, but I know It's more or less Spring Break for adults. My question is, how fetish friendly is it? In other words, is it mostly a bunch of horny vanilla' s and swingers who think tickling is weird or are they more open minded?
Obviously based on your stories at least some people are willing to give your wife's adorable feet a little tickle, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're into it.

Were there ever any updates on this iteration?? I’m dying to know! &#55357;&#56842;

I never liked buried-in-the-sand clips----but somehow, this is hot, I think because of the "scene's" authenticity and chaotic, random element-----REALITY TICKLE TV (but unstaged). My only pro tip would be to lotion or oil her soles, or have a bucket handy and at least rinse the sand off now and then. One reason why I don't like beach tickling is sand and other fine particles (except baby powder, give it a whirl) tend to dry out soles--and dry skin is a tickler's enemy. Good luck.

I used to adore buried-in-the-sand clips! Not so much anymore, probably for similar reasons to what you've described, but I've *adored* this thread/these stories ever since they happened. I love love love even the idea of someone being tickle tortured in front of strangers, let alone *by* strangers. I also love the idea of staking it on a bet, and then the revenge turn! Gah, so good! OP, I hope we get more of these :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back