• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[1/21/18]* Mia Jacobs Gets Tickled *[F/F,MF/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Mia Jacobs was eager to see how she could hang in our stocks. Naturally, we obliged her and Mai Mao was front and center to get Mia to crack. Mai starts by tickling Mia’s nyloned soles using a feathertip, her fingernails, a flosser, and a bear claw. Next, she strategically tickles Mia using her fingernails on her underarms, torso, and ribs. Mia’s further exposed with her lingerie attire and Mai takes full advantage of it. Her bare feet are no match for Mai’s combination of fingernail, flosser, brush, and bear claw combinations. She even ties her toes back to be sure of it. Finally, she enlists a secondary tickler as they hold down Mia’s arms and relentlessly tickle torture her exposed torso, ribs, underarms, thighs, knees and even ear! This clip comes complete with pre and post interview footage at no additional cost.

Some interesting background about this video. A friend kept suggesting I give Mai a shot. I was really on the fence about it but ultimately decided to give her a shot. She genuinely had fun with the experience and we pulled a lot of techniques to make it as torturous for her as possible. Especially the aggressive upper body torture and Mai's nails working her soft soles over! Check out the preview and see if her reactions are music to your ears or not. I'm curious to see what the community thinks of this one.

On another note, I'm also curious to hear about any recommendations, changes, or suggestions you may have as I move forward in 2018. I'm all ears as long as they don't contradict the company's core values.

Enjoy the game(s) today also!

STATS
Length: 26 Minutes ( 16 Minutes Feet Only, 12 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Mia Jacobs, Mai Mao
Mai's Other Appearances: None
Mai's Other Appearances: Multiple

Attached are five hi-res photos. The low-res/phone/tablet friendly preview is available on our official website at http://www.************************. The HD Preview is embedded below for quality control purposes:

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• mjt-hrs1-1.jpg
    mjt-hrs1-1.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 841
  • mjt-hrs5-1.jpg
    mjt-hrs5-1.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 667
  • mjt-hrs9-1.jpg
    mjt-hrs9-1.jpg
    496.6 KB · Views: 455
  • mjt-hrs4-1.jpg
    mjt-hrs4-1.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 372
  • mjt-hrs10-1.jpg
    mjt-hrs10-1.jpg
    465 KB · Views: 464
I've always liked your work and one reason is because you're open to feedback.

My two cents:

* Look into finding a way to keep your bondage from making so much noise. It can, at times, detract from the scene, though perhaps you and many others feel differently.

* Consider having the lee kneel with their feet in the stocks, providing a new angle compared to your other videos.

* Track down Rosie and bring her back.

* Marry the Superlicious model and have a tickle-riffic life!

Consider offering an option for the community to select the outfits models wear for future clips.

Awesome feedback and I wanted to respond to it promptly. Some follow-up's to your feedback:

* You are not the first to say that and I agree the stocks can get a bit noisy. It requires tightening up the links. Short of that or getting other devices made that aren't so noisy, I'm not sure how else I could achieve that. Open to ideas if you have any other than what I just threw out there.

* Are you referring to the one where her face would not be facing the camera, but rather, the stocks backend? If so, I'm curious to see what others would feel about it. In my experience, angles where you can't clearly see the lee's face haven't been that popular, but I'm open to suggestions. What do others think/feel about this ?

* Believe me, I have tried, but she is no longer in the area and would be very expensive to fly her in, so short of a big budget custom this doesn't seem feasible anymore :(.

* The superlicious model is a keeper and I've been trying to get her to come back. I think she just wanted to try it for the experience and she loved it. For whatever reason, she hasn't been the best about responding back. I'll keep with it though :). She's probably the best lee I had in 2017!

I really appreciate your feedback Nicole and look forward to any follow-ups you have. Thank you for taking the time to respond with so many details!

I've always liked your work and one reason is because you're open to feedback.

My two cents:

* Look into finding a way to keep your bondage from making so much noise. It can, at times, detract from the scene, though perhaps you and many others feel differently.

* Consider having the lee kneel with their feet in the stocks, providing a new angle compared to your other videos.

* Track down Rosie and bring her back.

* Marry the Superlicious model and have a tickle-riffic life!

Just got the clip. Good lord why did you wait? She was awesome. Great reactions and genuinely ticklish. Thank God you did not use the seatbelt. Good endurance, too. You guys tore her up! Question...in her interview, she mentioned she has done other shoots. I would love to know where else she has done clips. Great ticklee.Another request...when you post the 'ad' post, if the model has an Instagram or Twitter, can you list that?

Ive purchased all your clips. Please keep doing what your doing. Does not matter what race or ethnicity. You seem to be very diverse. So thanks for that. I guess my suggestion is for you to do the tickling more. It seems like the other Ticklers are scratching or rubbing and not really doing that digging in tickle that breaks them down into the helpless tearing up laughter.

Consider offering an option for the community to select the outfits models wear for future clips.

Are you suggesting a poll of sorts for what the model would wear PRIOR to a scheduled shoot?

If so, I think its a good idea, but may be more appropriate for customs hecause some buyers may be disuaded if it is not their cup of tea.

If this were an option, how would you run it ?

I really like the Mai as the tickler. And would like to see her in the seat some more getting tickled.

I really like the Mai as the tickler. And would like to see her in the seat some more getting tickled.

She was recently featured in a clip as the lee. In fact, it was just before this release :).

Ive purchased all your clips. Please keep doing what your doing. Does not matter what race or ethnicity. You seem to be very diverse. So thanks for that. I guess my suggestion is for you to do the tickling more. It seems like the other Ticklers are scratching or rubbing and not really doing that digging in tickle that breaks them down into the helpless tearing up laughter.

Funny you mention that - that's exactly the direction I am going in future filming. Lately I have been doing everything myself. Until I find a female ler that does it exactly to the degree that I do, I will be doing so. I may enlist some assistance from time to time, but I can't risk having a production come out ineffective. My next few releases will feature just that, so stay tuned!

Funny you mention that - that's exactly the direction I am going in future filming. Lately I have been doing everything myself. Until I find a female ler that does it exactly to the degree that I do, I will be doing so. I may enlist some assistance from time to time, but I can't risk having a production come out ineffective. My next few releases will feature just that, so stay tuned!

Awesome, glad to hear that. Really prefer you as the ler (M/F).

Can't wait for your future releases. Keep up the great work :)

Awesome, glad to hear that. Really prefer you as the ler (M/F).

Can't wait for your future releases. Keep up the great work :)

Thanks for your support aex. It's cheaper for me to do it myself also, so it works out.

Yep, I did see that. Do you think she's up to being a lee again?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back