• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

law student joke

milagros317

Verified
A cop in Hempstead, Long Island, sees a car parked on a deserted road near a lake at almost midnight. Its lights are off but the cop thinks he sees somebody in the car so he parks and goes over to investigate.

He is not surprised to see two young people in the car, one of whom is a very attractive young woman and the other a handsome young man. He is surprised to see that they are both fully dressed with the woman sitting in the driver's seat and the man sitting in the back seat, not touching each other in any way.

"Hey, what are you two doing here this time of night?" asks the cop.

"I'm reading my textbook from law school on Kindle," says the woman.

"I'm playing a video game," says the man.

Shaking his head in puzzlement, the cop asks, "How old are you both anyway?"

"I'm 22," says the woman.

The young man looks at his watch and says, "In ten more minutes, I'll be 17."

[To understand this joke, which a former colleague on the law school faculty told me, you need to know that the age of consent in New York state is 17. One minute before midnight, she would be committing statutory rape; one minute after midnight they are just two people having consensual sex. They are apparently parked near Hofstra University Law School.]

Patience is a virtue, even when vice is involved! Thanks for the chuckles, Milagros!

In France, the age of consent is 16~

Thanks for the laughs btw ;)

Wonder what some of our would-be (or are) politicians and high-level physicians might say.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back