• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sisterhood: First mission

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
Courtney "Nightingale" Briar fell in love with a man name Adam. Despite Adam's job as a fisherman and his poor financial situation, Courtney decided to stay with him anyways and got married. However, Adam being a man with pride, was embarrassed that he couldn't provide a better life for Courtney. He realized how beautiful and strong minded was. The thought of her being too good for him came into his mind a lot, which caused him to become depress. As well as the fact that they had to take a loan out just to barely buy their basic everyday needs.

Courtney, being the loving wife that she is, decided to join the "Sisterhood". A group of women who fulfill contracts for those who have the money. This involves stealing, intimidating, and even more...

The Sisterhood was an alternative for women that would do anything for money besides selling their bodies. The thing is, joining them would be a crime. Even a whisper can get you thrown in jail for a very long time. And everyone in the town knew how corrupt the system was, especially towards women.

Not many can join the Sisterhood. They have to go through a terrible initiation. The leader, which the Sisterhood refers to as "The Mother", requires each Sisterhood to be tied up naked. Followed by a long make out session with The Mother as well as getting tickled at the same time. The Mother, many years ago, practiced Dark Alchemy to obtain eternal youth. In order to stay young, The Mother must have the laughter of a young women "inside" of her. THAT'S the simple version.

When Courtney first joined, The Mother's appearance was those of a VERY old women. Bones sticking out, wrinkles, etc. There has not been a successful initiate. However, Courtney, despite HATING being tickled, was able to pass the initiation. She was given the codename "Nightingale".

Astrid, one of the first members of the Sisterhood, gave Courtney her uniform. The uniform was enchanted. Her footsteps were muffled and she was able to jump higher and leap further than a normal human.

"Astrid, did EVERY sisterhood member go through that specific initiation?"

"Yes."

"Even you?"

Astrid turned to the Nightingale angrily and glared at her. Courtney flinched.

"Now, on to your first mission. I'm sure you know the Maven's, the richest family in town. The family has left for vacation. All except their daughter, Brie. Your mission is to find out any dirt of Prince Damien, whom she has spending A LOT of time with. Here's some rope and a brush. I'm SURE you know what to do. Run along now, Nightingale. The night is young."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Courtney knew where the Maven's lived. Everyone did since their home is the biggest. She jumped from rooftop to rooftop, arriving at the Maven's. She jumped down to the balcony and opened the door. It led to the Master bedroom. Unfortunately, Courtney didn't know which room was Brie's. She had to open the door to each room. But right when she opened the master bedroom door, the door slammed opened from the front, knocking Courtney backwards. Before recovering, she had a knife to her throat.

"I got you now, criminal scum!"

Courtney looked in fear at the person on top of her. It was Brie Maven.

"As expected, a Sisterhood bitch." Brie said, getting off Courtney.

"Slowly get up with your hands in the air."

Courtney obeyed, fearing for her life.

"Now don't move, or I'm stabbing you."

Maven made a swinging motion as Courtney shut her eyes...then opened them and heard a thud. Her belt filled with gear dropped. Maven looked at it.

"Ropes and a brush? Why do you..."

She glared at Courtney.

"Astrid sent you, didn't she?"

Courtney nodded.

"Hmph, fine. You, take off ALL your clothes. Any funny movements, and your dead. Just so you know, I've been training with the knights of this city in swordsmanship. Many have tried taking my life, and all failed."

Courtney obeyed, stripping herself with only her underwear on her.

"ALL of it."

"But-"

"ALL. OF. IT."

Courtney bit her lip and did as she was told. As her underwear came off, her hands covered her privates.

"On the bed and lay down."

Courtney got on the bed as Astrid took the ropes and brush.

"Astrid is stupid thinking I won't be able to defend myself. I know how you Sisterhood bitches work. There's ALWAYS only 1 of you for each mission." Brie said climbing on top of Courtney. She then began tying Courtney's wrist with the ropes to the bed posts. Then her feet, spreading her legs apart. Brie then took the brush and began slapping it on her palms.

"So, what information did Astrid wanted?"

Courtney stayed silent. Brie rolled her eyes.

"Listen you stupid bitch. I know how the initiation works. Should I demonstrate it for you? Oh, even better. How about I bring the guards in here and present them with a gift? You know, many of the guards aren't from this town and haven't seen their wives for many months."

Courtney's eyes widened with fear as thought about Adam.

"She wanted to know if you had any dirt on Prince Damien!" Courtney blurted out.

"Hmm...Can't tell who gave the contract since he has many enemies..."

Brie then looked at Courtney with a smile.

"Now, you must have traveled here from their base. Tell me where it is."

"No! No! I don't know! Please let me go!"

"Oh, you're going to tell me one way or another." Brie said she climbed off of Courtney and stood in front of the bed. She then grabbed one of Courtney's feet, and began scrubbing her soles. Courtney shrieked with laughter as she began swinging left and right. Courtney's eyes were shut and her mouth was opened with a smile on her face as she turned left and right. Not even a minute and Courtney started begging. Brie walked over to each foot, ignoring Courtney's pleads.

The tickling stopped which allowed Courtney to catch her breath. But she stopped when she realized Brie was climbing on top of her again.

"NO, PLEASE NOT MY ARMPITS!"

Brie smirked.

"I was going to start on your sides first..." She said, wiggling her fingers. "But now since you sound so desperate, I'll start on your armpits."

Brie's sharp nails made contact with Courtney's armpits. Her reaction caused her to clenching her hands into a wrist and pulling to her restraints, but the ropes were too tight. Courtney knew she was fucked as Brie expertly switched from her armpits to her sides in a manner which caused Courtney's mind not being used to the ticklishness in one place. Tears formed in Courtney's eyes as her lungs began hurting, but she still felt the ticklishness despite the pain. When the tickling stopped, Courtney's mind was filled with negative emotions. Her will to fight was at her lowest.

"You're not getting any mercy from me. If you don't tell me where their base is, I will continue tickling you until you die. LITERALLY."

"West...Mountain...Cave..." Courtney said weakly.

"Good, now you wait here and be a good girl."

Courtney looked at Brie as she was walking out the room.

"Please!" Courtney pleaded. But Brie ignored her. When she shut the door, Courtney began crying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 15 minutes later, Courtney heard footsteps. MANY footsteps. The door opened and in came Maven as well as 6 guards.

"Gentlemen, a reward for your services. She's VERY ticklish, especially her armpits."

"NO! LET ME GO! I TOLD YOU WHAT YOU WANTED!"

"Stupid bitch. You were never promised freedom."

Brie walked out again as the guards surrounded Courtney with their uniforms off and hands wiggling towards her body.

"Please no! Please no! I have a husband and-"

The Maven Manor was filled with torturous laughter, as well as other noises that night.

At the Sisterhood base, screams were heard throughout the cave. Astrid jolted up and sprinted out of her room with her weapons drawn. A sisterhood member came running towards her.

"Sister, what has happened?" Astrid asked. The Sister's eyes was filled with fear.

"Guards! They took mother and the other Sisters!"

Before Astrid can respond, a platoon of guards turned the corner in front of her, then behind. Spears pointed at her and the Sister.

"Surrender, criminal scum!"

Astrid grunted angrily as she and the Sister put their arms up. Suddenly a familiar cackle caught Astrid's attention.

"Maven."

"Astrid."

Maven approached Astrid, then placed a hand below her chin and tickled her. Astrid swatted her hands away as the guards moved forward. Maven waved them off as she lifted Astrid's chin with one finger.

"Still the tough, beautiful brute, huh?"

"Still the rich bitch, huh?"

Maven laughed.

"Oh Astrid, where did it go so wrong? We used to be more than friends...and I mean MUCH more."

Maven placed her hands around Astrid's sides, then moved one hand to grope her butt.

"Your family wanted me dead."

"And I suggested to move away together."

"I told you I couldn't. I had my reasons."

"Oh, you mean "Courtney"?"

Astrid eyes grew wide.

"How'd you-"

"Rich bitch, remember?" Maven smirked.

"See, I captured this Courtney girl. While her face wasn't identical to yours, she had very similar features to yours. So I did a quick dig before arriving. I remember you telling me your mother died, but not how. So i bribed the doctor to your late mother and he told me that your mother died due to giving birth Gale Leblanc, baby sister to Astrid Leblanc."

Astrid drew her sword, but Maven was expecting this and clashed with her own. The guards rushed towards Astrid as two of them disarmed her and pulled her back. Maven laughed.

"Your sister is a cutie you know. Complete different personality from you. So sweet, so innocent, so..." Maven moved closer to Astrid's ear and whispered.

"TICKLISH."

Astrid angrily tried punching Maven, but the guard's strength was too strong.

"That's right, she's now being tickled by some of the guards. But don't be worried about her too much. I would be worry about yourself if I was in your position. Tonight, the guards and I will feast on your VERY sensitive body. And tomorrow, you, your sister, and the rest of the Sisterhood will be tickle tortured in public!"

"NO! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH ME BUT LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!"

Maven laughed

"Guards, bring her and her stupid guild to the torture chamber. A present for everyone for their hard work."

That night was the fall of the notorious Sisterhood. Astrid's honor fell and was humiliated as she was stripped naked and tickled by Maven in front of the Sisterhood. The morning was a start of a new day. The news quickly spread that all the Sisterhood members were captured. All of them were carried in town in a doggy style position by stockings around their necks and wrists at the front and their ankles in the back. The town's reactions were mixed. Most of the men cheered at the sight of naked women, most of the women gasped.

They were brought up to the stand in the town square where various criminals were put there for humiliation. Astrid, the Mother, and Gale were at the very front. The crowd gathered. The guards surrounded them as the stockings were taken off the 3 of them as they changed positions. Now, their hands were chained up, exposing their armpits and their legs spread apart.

Maven then came forward.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Last night was a victory for this town. We have captured the evil Sisterhood!"

The crowd cheered.

"I'm sure many of you are victims to their criminal acts. Some had things stolen from them. Some had friends and family MURDERED by them!"

The crowd booed.

"But today, that all ends now! We invite each and every single one of you to come up here and tickle them! But before we get to that, I would like to introduce our very special prisoners here."

Maven walked over to The Mother.

"This is their leader, The Mother. Don't let her appearance fool you, she is over 300 years old...But still very ticklish!" Maven shouted as she scrapped her fingers across The Mother's armpits. She squirmed. Maven walked over to Courtney.

"This is Gale, the newest member of the Sisterhood. She is also very ticklish."

"Courtney! Courtney!"

The crowd turned to the voice. It was Adam, Courtney's husband.

"That's my wife! Let her go! All these charges are false!" Adam shouted as he tried running towards the stand.

"Adam! NO!" Shouted Courtney.

"Guards, hold him down!" Maven commanded. A few guards tackled Adam to the ground.

"Let him go! He's done nothing wrong!" Shouted Courtney.

Maven ignored her.

"Guards, tie this filth next to her. He's going to watch his lovely wife get tortured."

"Yes ma'am!"

Maven continued on the speech as Adam was dragged next to Courtney.

"Courtney, my love. Are you okay?"

Courtney's eyes were teary.

"I'm so sorry. I joined the Sisterhood to get more money for both of us."

Maven walked over to Astrid.

"And this, this everyone is Astrid, one of the first members of the Sisterhood. We used to be lovers, but now we're mortal enemies. I will start with her and make an example out of her. But first, I think all of you should know that the girl to the far right is Astrid's long lost sister. Her real name is Gale."

Courtney and Adam looked over in surprised.

"Your sister?"

"My sister?"

Maven laughed.

"Yes, your sister. Isn't she evil? She put you through that horrendous initiation instead of telling you to leave."

"I was an orphan! I don't have any family!"

"Oh, but that's where you're wrong. Here's a birth certificate from the doctor."

Courtney examined it. Her eyes grew wide with shock, then looked over at Astrid who looked sorry.

"You're...my sister?"

Astrid bit her lip and nodded.

"But-"

"Enough mishy mushy!" Maven shouted as she grabbed Courtney's side, causing her to jump and scream.

"Courtney!" Shouted Adam

"You fucking bitch!" Shouted Astrid.

The crowd cheered on.

Maven stopped and addressed the crowd again.

"Before you all have your fun, we're going to ask the guards to choose whatever sister they like and have fun with them. The rest of you watch and wait, learn their ticklish reactions."

She then walked over to Astrid who was fuming.

"You're fucking evil."

"Quiet." Maven said as she slowly traced her fingers down Astrid's arms. Astrid tried pulling away, biting her teeth in anger. When the fingers reached Astrid's armpits, she pulled down with all her might and arched her back.

"Don't fight, just laugh, you're going to be here all day, all week, all month..." Maven teased as her fingers moved down her ribcage, then to her sides, then to her hips. Maven squeezed them which finally caused Astrid to scream.

"NO!" Astrid kept screaming as her eyes were closed. Maven stopped and moved towards the Astrid's feet.

"That was a warm up. And you know it."

The first contact Maven's nails made with Astrid's feet, she lost it and began laughing. Nothing could hold her smile or laughter back.

"I know you secretly love this, Astrid. A strong women like you wanting to get dominated is your secret fantasy."

Astrid's laughter was followed by her Sisterhood member's laughter as the guards began surrounding them and tickling them. Adam hopelessly watched his wife's body being tickled by the other guards. He cursed at them, but was only responded by the guards mocking him. Each one of them had a different thought of their situation. Courtney and Adam were hating it. The Mother didn't care as she was tickled. And Astrid was secretly loving it.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back