• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Southern Coast: SC/GA/FL: Hwy 95 to The Beaches

CapturedDoll

Verified
I would like some imput for the future. If you had your choosing... where would you want a Gathering to take place? Anywhere along the Coast line. From South Carolina, through Georgia, all the way down to Orlando. (I would include all the way down to the Keys but... as I am the one looking to host a Gathering... I cannot travel further than Orlando at this time. But by all means include your locations in the Souterenn Coast areas of Fl to Key West as well.

Club Kink is in Jacksonville. The Woodshed is in Orlando. Those are 2 possibilities.

Every single beach is also a possibility for Munches.

But are there some places that I don't know about that have Fetish nights at various clubs? Let me know here. I'll look into everything as a possibility. And the places can change as I think it might be nice to have a bunch of possibilities rather than just one or 2. Just try to keep it as close to the Coast as possible.

P.s I realize this could take months if not an entire year (Or 2) to get just a few people chiming in on their thoughts. And thats ok. There is no rush to make this happen fast. :) Cuz even if I'm the only person to show up... at least I know I will have given this my best effort to bring everyone together.

Last edited:
Totally appreciate your efforts! Well I’m in Charleston, so Jax would definitely be easier/closer than Orlando for me. I don’t think there are any clubs with fetish nights around here. Does Savannah have any maybe? Not sure. But I think Jax sounds like a pretty good location. Seems like would be pretty centrally located for folks. Anyway, a big tickle salute to you for trying to get the ball rolling :)

Totally appreciate your efforts! Well I’m in Charleston, so Jax would definitely be easier/closer than Orlando for me. I don’t think there are any clubs with fetish nights around here. Does Savannah have any maybe? Not sure. But I think Jax sounds like a pretty good location. Seems like would be pretty centrally located for folks. Anyway, a big tickle salute to you for trying to get the ball rolling :)

Thank you quiet! :)

I want to repoint out that we can always have a picnic on the beach. Or meet up at a hotel lobby so that if people want to reserve rooms and such. We could make it into a beach party weekend! :) And if you meet someone you click with... you can go back to your hotel room for some tickle fun. Or sand burial ticklings.... :)

We have some friends in Savannah and apparantly some of the owners of their kinky groups don't have a very good reputation. I don't want to get into what we heard because if the info is only rumours or false... I'd hate to keep those rumours alive. But they are BAD rumours.... So... maybe a hotel could be considered.

I also have heard nothing being available in Richmond Hill that is about an hour or so from Savannah. There's also Tybee Island, Hilton Head in Georgia. South Carolina Idk much about their beaches. FL I'm much more familiar with. So everyone's input will be greatly appreciated.

For me, I would be able to fly to Orlando a lot easier for something like that compared to Jacksonville. I am not too far driving distance from SC and would be interested.

For me, I would be able to fly to Orlando a lot easier for something like that compared to Jacksonville. I am not too far driving distance from SC and would be interested.

Awesome!

Well, (as more people post in this thread) If we could all eventually decide on multiple locations. Then maybe a few times a year at least, we can do this at various spots. That way everyone gets to attend an event somewhere. All food for thought for now.

Im game. Im good with some spots along the South Carolina coasts and Savannah is a regular vacation spot for me so I am down for that as well.

I live in Savannah so anywhere along the coast from Charleston down to Jacksonville is pretty good. I really want to come to more gatherings and meet like minded folks to chat, get to know, and hopefully share some experiences with.

I live in Savannah so anywhere along the coast from Charleston down to Jacksonville is pretty good. I really want to come to more gatherings and meet like minded folks to chat, get to know, and hopefully share some experiences with.

Yes :) I will be scouting locations on the coast. Right now Atlanta will be the first party I am hosting. Hope you can make it! :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back