• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking female tickle partner around NYC/LI

CharlieBlade

TMF Regular
Hey everyone, I'm a 30 year old guy from Queens (check out my profile for more info/pics) looking for a female tickle partner living relatively close by. My current tickle partner is amazing, but she is a bit far away and our schedules are tough to match up. I'm in no rush - we can chat for a while and get to know each other before deciding to meet. Age isn't really a factor for me: I'd say anywhere from 18 to 59 is okay. And I can provide references if necessary, both for safety reasons and skill as a 'ler! ;) PM me if you're interested, and we can talk.

Last edited:
Hey there, NYC!
I’m a switch from CT and have had the good fortune of playing with CharlieBlade!

As a ler, he can push you to hysteria (with safety checks of course). He’s got some great skills, but I won’t spoil any of the surprises.
As a lee, he’s got an adorable smile and a contagious laugh! I absolutely adore torturing him. (Message me if you want to know some weak spots! Hehe)

Most importantly, he is very respectful of my rules and boundaries. He’s a gentleman and overall decent guy. He will make sure to only pursue what you’re comfortable with. He is very warm and friendly. I immediately felt safe with him and continue to play with him! I now consider him a close friend.

Please, ladies, consider reaching out the CharlieBlade. You won’t regret it!

Good to hear you guys had a fun session!

Thank you so much, 258girl. As usual, you’re the best! I’m lucky to be your friend and play partner :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back