• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Job Interview (Ms Masterson) part 2 f/f

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
The Job Interview (Ms Masterson) part 2 f/f

I sat stunned in my chair. I no longer had the gall to fight back. I was so embarrassed and shocked but sat perfectly still as I could feel my pounding heart rock my entire body.....but how?? i thought to myself. I used my own personal laptop, I had a TOR browser to hide my IP...I used a special, untraceable browser...there was no way anyone could have found out..it made no sense at all.....all these thoughts running through my petrified skull as Ms. Masterson spit her stinging truth into my eardrums. She leaned in a little further and nippled on my earlobe which sent a knee weakening shudder down my spine..

DONT YOU WORRY MY LITTLE PET...I WONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT YOUR LITTLE SECRET...."...mmmff?" I gave an inquisitive little squeak from under my thick, plastic gag. Being held down in this manner, being completely unable to scream or lash out was such a powerfully hopeless feeling. I had absolutely no control of what this madwoman would do to me. I couldn’t help but start sobbing...a feeling made worse by the fact that I couldn’t wipe the streams of tears and slowly running mucus off my cold face. Ms. Masterson grinned devilishly at me. She wicked a stream of tears off of my cheek and then pinched it, just like my aunts would do to me when I was a little girl MWAHAHA! IS PO WIDDLE WIWI CWY-YING NOW? OHHH POOKIE, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR....SO LONG AS YOU... she then mounted my lap and grind her crotch on my lap, like a PG-13 striptease....LET ME HAVE MY WAY WITH YOU...IN THE WAY I SEE FIT"....she leaned in and whispered in my ear, my eyes blinded by her long, flowing hair..."I know from your browser history the things you’re in to"...my eyes grew big again with fear..."the weird, sick, nasty little things you're in to"...I could feel my poor heart booming within my chest again. My cold cheeks filling with blood as they turned a shade of bright red..."and I want you to know my dear....Im way into the life, too".

I sat there petrified. On one hand I was eerily comforted that I found someone who saw my deepest darkest desires and wanted me more for it and on the other I was gripped with fear over what she had in mind. I liked being tickled. It was my thing. That odd but comforting thrill that got me off like nothing else could. but I liked it on my own terms. I’ve never been captured and held down against my will before by someone superior to me. This was a frontier I have not explored. And I wasn’t 100% sure if I would be OK with this….”thinking to myself...shit...she’s seen my surfing....she knows about my feet...I’m fucked”.

I very meekly nodded my head. Ms. Masterson pushed off of my chest and leaned back, smiling like a bonafide demon at my pathetic visage. She leaned in quickly and gave me a peck on my still moistened face. And ambled up to her feet. She wedged her fingers in the fold behind my left leg and I sucked in a breath of air through my nostrils and held it. She slowly ran her soft fingers down the length of my calf...I shuddered...only stopping at the heel and then lifted up my leg and held it at even height with my knee...I audibly released my breath...my foot began shaking uncontrollably...not only because of the exertion but literally cowering at the mere thought of what would happen next .

She toyed with me a bit more...for to try to relax my chaotic mind or even add to the already maddening tension, i don’t know...she examined my slingbacks...nodding slightly in a way that would have you believe she simply approved of my style. She pat the side of my foot, making it cower more like a hedgehog fearful of the beast about to devour it. She picked and prodded and stuck a single finger in the area between the toe line and the shoe...wiggling her finger in that area...I was at such a heightened state of awareness I started hyperventilating...my toes were being awakened from their slumber...she slid her finger back along the interior wall of the shoe all the wat back to the strap...she seemed to admire the fine quality material...she smirked and nodded and then popped the strap undone with a simple yet strong tug of her finger....she then swooped her finger on the underside of my heel...that sensation causing a short live laugh to gurgle up from my belly and an outburst of protest from my knee, jerking my leg...which inevitably shook the shoe free from my foot. Ms. Masterson laughed aloud and shook her head like a parent unsure of whether to hug or scold their child... OH YOU...RESISTANCE IS USELESS, RUNT...i WANTED TO TAKE THE SHOESIE OFF YOUR TOOTSIE, BUT YOU SHOOK IT WIGHT OFF...and with that she strummed a little on my very ticklish arch.

Suddenly a shock wave of ticklish sensation came shooting up my leg from where Ms Masterson let her fingers dance on my poor, defenseless sole. My immediate urge was to kick out at her but then she held my leg up higher, making it much for difficult for me to stop her. She gave a taunting little NUH UH UH! before holding my sheer hosed covered foot under her right arms like a baby and letting her right hand work my heel while the fingers on her left hand danced a torturous tap dance upon my sole...I was screeching under my gag like an newborn eagle. You could hear the deep heaving laughter emanated from within my belly “mwuhh huh huh”! I bellyached.

I was paralyzed in my office chair, not with tape but with utter shock and shame. There’s no way...how in the ever-loving universe did she find out about my secret life? My thrilling dom/sub tickling world which I escaped to when I had enough of this vanilla reality? My mind was racing with theories of how she could have found out. All the while Ms. Masterson caressed my foot maliciously.....I was crying crocodile tears. But at the same time my non elevated foot was shaking and wiggling like crazy. .it was equal parts terrifying and oh so damn erotic I wanted to kick myself by being so damn turned on by tickling. It seemed so silly. But I couldn’t help it. I loved it. The build up, the lofty, exhilarating sensations...the naughty feeling of it being so sensual...then I realized right then and there...a few weeks back I realized I had a new follower. Mz. .MastersU....we traded comments and a message here and there and I remember reading off her lengthy profile somewhere where she was describing why she liked this world..."the naughty feeling of it being so sensual..." ...she was new. She was from my hood...I was enthralled with her for a minute...but then she disappeared off the site a few weeks ago without a trace...was....was....was she? it couldn’t be.

I couldn’t speak but I didn’t need to. My eyes opened wide like I just saw the ghost of my great grandmother swoop through the room. It was intense. My pupils were probably the size of mustard seeds. I started whimpering. Soon Ms. Masterson mimicked me..."Mih! Mih! Mih! Mih!....MzLMastersU?!...." she gave an exaggerated gasp before cackling and mocking me "Is it weally weally you, mzzzz? HAHAHAHAHAHA I do a good impression of you, don’t I, runt?”

"MEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPHHHHHHH!" I started howling in my chest. I knew the score now. I've read some of her shit and i know what kind of cruel dom she could be. On paper and only on paper maybe it would be hot but in real life, she would make me putty in her hands and I would melt into a puddle of nothingness. HAHAHAHAHA Ms. masterson was relishing this. I even watched as she reached under her skirt and wicked away some moisture from her nylon covered crotched. She sniffed her fingers with a deplorable grin and then pressed those dank fingers against my upturned sole. I kicked and fought with all of my might but my leg was already sore from being held up in that position for so long. My attempts were useless.

Ms. Masterson began her torture. Her fingers moved like one of those tilt a whirl rides at a carnival...each finger doing its own dance on the nylon scraped canvas of my sole while still moving in the same concentric circle pattern around my sole.

At first I fought it well. I told myself I could take it. I gave a couple of uncomfortable little grunts here and there but I did well to concentrate and not laugh. I knew that laughing would increase her libido. Maybe if she thought she was no good at tickling me by my silence she would let me go... but she knew. she wasn’t a quitter. She knew that with a little more effort she could break me.

At first she was light as a feather, teasing my skin with gossamer whisper of tickles on my foot....her nails creating a sonata on my delicate sole...then she would move into more robust moves....applying more pressure...scraping those rounded nails against my elastic nylon and thin skin...it sent my nerve endings into a frantic, fiery tizzy...may brain didn’t know how to handle it...I kicked it into high gear and tried mightily to kick out and twist my foot away from her vice like hold but she was so overpowering.

My mouth was taped shut but I grit my teeth and started grinding as the wave after wave of tickles shot down my leg and into my rattled brain….I didn’t want to make a sound because I knew that would turn Ms. Masterson into a frenzy...so I gritted and ground my teeth into each other as every blow of Ms. Mastreson’s skillful fingers scraped and dug into my silken nylon stockings...it was like a canvas of blanketed white shimmering nylon, free for her grazing fingers to feast on...concentric circle after concentric circle banged like a gong on my poor addled brain...I was physically wearing down...couldnt take it anymore...I thought that maybe since my mouth hole was blocked it might help muffle the sound...but even if it werent true it didn t matter...i needed a release....i sucked in a noseful of air and let out a siren of a screaming laugh from behind my gag... ”AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE!!! AHEEEEEE HEEEEEEEE!!” YOU COULD HEAR THE sound echoing from within my cavernous lungs.

Suddenly I felt a slight cooling sensation at the top right corner of my lip...the tape...it was slowly cracking a peeling back...my sweat and boisterous laughter must’ve been helping it off...i tried to suck it back on to my face but that was pretty darn useless...Ms. Masterson saw what was happening and piped in with glee MWAAAHAAAHAAA! she laughed with the taunting spike of an anime villain OHHHHH THIS IS SO DELICIOUS! MY WIDDLE BABY GIRL IS GONNA SING FOR ME....OHHHH BABY...YOU KNOW HOW MAMA LIKES TO HEAR HER LITTLE SLUT SLUT SING....she adjusted herself slightly, wiping the sweat off her forehead and smacking away the drool off her plump lips. She saw the guest office chair in the corner and turned the back backwards toward me, then shoved my poor throbbing foot, already exhausted from this tickle torture through the hole in the back of the chair....”MMMMM...LET'S GET THIS WIDDLE WEFT TOOTSIE IN ON THIS TOO! POOR LITTLE DARLING MUST BE FEELING SOOOO LEFT OUT! "mmmmmmffffftt!" I left out a squeal trying to get the madwoman away from my uber sensitive left foot...i kicked and stamped at her hands like a ornery cow...but of course she beat me once again.

She popped of the slingback heel like it were a lid on a jar.and handled my slippery with sweat, moist foot like a wriggling eel, fighting me to exhaustion. my beautifully smooth nylon made it a little extra harder to hold my foot down but she managed. She leaned down toward my trembling left foot and pressed her nose to my big toe and took a whiff. I showed my fear my curling my toes inward, balling them up like a fist - but instead of intimidating; it looked like a cowering little whiite rabbit being held by a Amazonian giant. Ms. Masterson took a big whiff of my foot, the tip of her nose grazing the toe line of my stockings....MMMMMM...MAKES ME QUITE HORNY MY LITTLE PET. I DO LOVE THE SMELL OF FEAR ON MY PRETTIES! she then shoved my left foot into the hole in the back of the guest chair, joining my right. Both heels of my feet were resting on the seat of the chair. Ms Masterson went to quickly fetch something out of my desk and I tried, with hilarious failing, to dislodge my legs from the upright position but all i managed to do is scoot the chair closer to me....Ms Masterson laughed while gently slapping my slightly bent right knee...OH MY POOR LITTLE DUMMY.! YOU THINK ID MAKE THIS EASY ON YOU? WELLL....she then went in and tickled my knee really testing the elastic of my nylon by playing eith the part of the stocking covering my knee....I jerked my knee back and forth, spreading my legs and revealing the small puddle of moisture simmering underneath me. Ms. Masterson looked impressed....MMMMM...YOU LIKEY DIS TOO, MY WIDDLE BABY BRAT? i whistled a humming laughter out of my nostrils to confirm her thoughts.

She had grabbed the thick tape out of my desk again. she gently pulled the chair away from me, stretching my legs. With the tape, she drew out a long length and taped my legs together, above the ankles. She threw the tape over her shoulder and looked at me devilishly, like how a big cat looks at its prey before they pounce. I could feel my heart exploding in my chest. Ms. Masterson smirked and said a cool little "lets finish this" before positioning herself at my feet. My feet were trembling and swaying exuberantly, balancing on the fulcrum of my heels, soles up and facing the tickle demon before me. She gently placed her hands around each of my feet...my toes curling and crunching themselves as far into a ball as possible. her four fingers were on the top of my feet and each thumb was on the pad underneath each big toe. Softly she moved her thumbs on my pads. The left foot getting it counter clockwise, the right getting it clockwise...it felt somewhat pleasant, like a massage...she was testing the tautness of my nylon material. You can tell she loved it. She definitely approved. Almost like she was petting it. MMMMMM FEELS LIKE A SECOND SKIN, PET...MMMM...FEELS SO GOOD... At first she pressed the pad of her thumbs on me...then slowly...with more speed...and then she repositioned her thumbs and used only the tips of her nails....like needles on a record she began the torturous scraping of her nails against my oh so sensitive flesh.

Again, like the last teasing....I shut my eyes and grit my teeth, trying ro do everything I could do in this limiting situation to avoid acknowledging the bursts of ticklish sensations now flooding my brain. Just like a record, Ms. Masterson grazed a tickled the pad of y big toe up to my toe line with even circles waltzing on a sea of nylon... That Ms Masterson was great...she knew how to play the long game to wear a girl out....it was like water dripping on head...death by 1000 cuts...Ms. Masterson was slowly wearing me down....she finally moved away from the pad of my foot and into the arch....that was a g spot for me...the dead center of my feet... she knew she hit the trigger when I jerked violently and hard to avoid that sensation. I finally opened my eyes to find Ms. Masterson’s piercing hazel eyes wide and starring at me...analyzing me...seeing where I was ticklish most. Like Sherlock Holmes, she found her big clue, the smoking gun. She took her hands of me briefly and put her hands on her knees and looked at me...and in the same fashion my old scout master used to look at me when I was a little girl....”OHHHHH WIIII WIIII!” Ms. Masterson said tauntingly. I looked at her in bemusement...She stared my down with a smirk....the anticipation really fucked with me....then suddenly the lioness pounced....”AHHHHH TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!” and she went in hard with both hands at both of my arches.
My entire body went into a frenzy not knowing what to do with the sudden and vast onslaught of tickle...my toes pounded out like exclamation points, my knees flexed and my heels kicked up as Ms. Masterson dug and scraped into the pit of my arches...she knew what pressure to use so I would really feel each of her ten instruments of hell really strummm into my most ticklish of places....my stomach was aching fierce and my lungs felt like they would explode from all of the laughter I was trying to keep in. My belly ached like it only had before when I was a kid and someone had me in stitches over a hilarious joke. But this was no pleasant joke. My brain and all my nerves were firing up and sending me into a panicked state... My toes curled so tightly it looked like a snail...Ms. Masterson tried to pry them open but instead pinched and pulled at the tuft of bunched up excess nylon at my toes....that poor fabric was being tested today!...Ms. Masterson teased more “HAHAHAHA CMON NBABY! LAUGH FOR MOMMY! PWETTY PWETTY PWEEEAAAAASE?” ....She then danced and scribbled and scrrrrrrriiiiiiitched her nails up and down my sensitive soles...from toe line to heel and back again making full use of my entire sole...my foot contorted into a C shape and trembled fiercely before i couldn’t take it anymore....”BWAAAAAAAHHHH HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAHHH!!” A blast of laughter forced the industrial and sweat and mucus drenched tape off of my mouth....i was squealing and howling with laughter which brought the longest grin to Ms. Masterson’s face.

“PLEH--PLEH-PUHHHHLEEEEEAAAAAAZZE STAAAHAAAAAHAAAP! MIHHH-MIHHHH-MIHHHZZZZSHT MAHHHH MAHHHH MAHHH STER MASTER...MASTONSON...PLEAAAAAAZZZZZZZZ STAAAHHHAAAAAP!!”

That was the best I was able to get out as Ms. Masterson violated my sensual feet and ravaged them over and over....my laughter and pleas to stop were like a symphony to her....you can tell my her O shaped lips she was savoring this, too.

Suddenly she herself started trembling as a Grinch like grin curled her lips into a devious smile. she stopped momentarily and lurched forward...jerking, almost like she was about to vomit...she stood on her own two feet and jerked forward a few times....MMMMMHMMMMM HMMMMM MMMMM!! she hummed to herself, before grabbing her crotch and sighing and audible, under the breath yessssssss.

She stood up straight again quickly, like a seasoned general, she looked at me for a moment and smiled...wiping her sticky, slimy hand on my cheek. She smiled some more before kissing the air above me. She ripped the tape off of my left arm before saying a coy "you start Monday. Have a nice weekend"…. and walked away.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back