• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sedation Dentistry NEW for 2018 M/F feet Nylons

dahoochman

TMF Expert
Sharon sat at her desk on the cool April Friday afternoon. It was a sunny 60 degree day, and she was pre-occupied with thoughts of the wedding she would be attending the next day. The 34 year old brunette wondered when her turn would be to walk down the aisle. She sat back, crossed her stockinged legs and looked at the clock, it was 3:55, only an hour or so more to go. She reached into her top drawer and pulled out a bag of mixed nuts, a snack she hoped would hold her over until dinner. Her boyfriend was working late, until at least 8 or 9, so she would wait for him to have dinner that night.

It was a hectic week at the Insurance Company where Sharon worked as a Regional Sales Rep. Her feet were killing her from the new heels she wore that day - not a wise choice considering all the walking she did that day. She overheard some of her co-workers talking about Happy Hour - and with her boyfriend working late she was considering it. Then - it happened. She bit down into a nut and heard a "crack". She felt a sharp pain and then felt a piece of tooth - one of her rear teeth had cracked. "Damn it, not now!" she said, spitting out small pieces of the nut and a small piece of tooth and filling.

"What's wrong Sharon?" asked Kelly, a co-worker. "My tooth! OMG it hurts!" Sharon replied. "And I have a wedding to go to tomorrow! I can't believe this". "Well I have the best dentist ever" said Kelly. "I can call him and see if he can take you right away" "No" Sharon replied. "I hate the Dentist! Especially the needles! No way! I will suffer through it until next week!". "I know, I used to hate the Dentist too" replied Kelly. "But this guy is the gentlest Dentist ever! And no needles! He gives you a little pill that makes you woozy, and then some gas, and you don't feel a thing! And he is soooo sweet! Besides, you can't let that go until next week!"

"And you have used him before? You swear?" asks Sharon

"OMG yes! I swear! I would NEVER recommend him if I had not used him personally! I swear Sharon he changed my whole opinion of dentists! I used to be afraid too! Now - I actually look forward to it! It is actually very relaxing! You sleep deeply! And then Poof! It's over!"

Kelly seemed so sure about this dentist. And Sharon knew that she would be miserable all weekend if she did not get her tooth fixed. So, she agreed. Kelly called and spoke to the Dentist - he normally closed at 5:00 pm on Fridays but told Kelly to have Sharon get there as soon as she could. Sharon started to leave the office right away for the 15-minute car ride. As she headed for the door, Kelly yelled "Oh yeah - one thing, the gas will make you have crazy dreams! But nothing to be afraid of! You'll see!". Not sure what that meant, Sharon smiled and waved and hurried to the parking deck.

With no time to go home and change, Sharon headed directly to the Dentist office. She called her boyfriend and left him a message cancelling their dinner plans. A few minutes later he texted her back that he got the message, and since she was going to the dentist he would stop on the way home and grab a bite with his friends. He would see her much later that night.

The office was on the first floor of a 3-story office building. Sharon arrived a few minutes before 5. Most of the parking lot was empty. Sharon walked in to the office. There was no one at the reception desk and the office was quiet. "Helloooooooo" she yelled. From an office appeared an older man. Much older - perhaps in his 60's. He was not tall, maybe 5 Feet 7 inches or so, with a receding head of greyish white hair. He walked toward Sharon with a big warm smile. "You must be Sharon, Kelly's friend! Hello!" He extended his hand. "I hear you have a wedding to go to tommorow! Well let's not waste any time!" as he took Sharon's hand and walked her to a rear examining room.
Sharon was immediately at ease with the Dentist - he seemed very sweet just as Kelly said. He led her to a chair in an exam room and lowered it. "Have a seat please". Sharon carefully sat in the chair, crossing her ankles and adjusting her knee length skirt. The office itself looked much like any Dentist exam room she had been in. She sat back as the Dentist rolled closer on his stool, and started to lower the back of the chair. As the chair moved and her body lowered in the seat to a reclining position, she could feel her lower torso also sliding down the slick vinyl seat, her feet now slightly hanging off the edge of the seat. She held the arm rests tightly, still nervous. The Dentist noticed and spoke. "It's OK sweetie, I'm just going to take a quick look in there, this will not hurt at all". Sharon relaxed and opened her mouth.

The Dentist looked in her mouth, moving around a small tool. "Well young lady, we need to do something about that. A big piece of a molar broke off because the tooth was weakened by a large cavity, and nerve is exposed. There also appears to be some infection. This has been brewing for quite some time! I can't believe you have not been in pain!" Sharon replied "well, every once in a while, it would bother me, but I just thought it was a small cavity! I had no clue!"
The Dentist stood up and walked over to the counter. "Let me explain how I do this. Have you ever heard of sedation Dentistry?" he asked. "No". "OK, well here is what we do. I give you a little pill, a sedative, that calms you and makes you very calm and relaxed, almost sleepy. Then, we give you some Gas to breathe in - some people call it laughing gas. That will further sedate you, and make you a little giddy, and between that and the Pill you will not feel a thing. In fact, you will probably fall asleep at some point. Then you wake up, and we are done!". He smiled a reassuring smile, and walked over with a pill and a cup of water.

Sharon took the pill and sat back in the chair. She was still nervous, but this had to be done. After about 3 or 4 minutes she could feel the effects of the pill - she felt light headed, and the room seemed to be drifting. She had never felt this way before. She slumped in the chair. "Ahhhh, I see the pill is kicking in" said the Dentist. "Let's start to get you ready". With that, she felt a small mask slip over her nose, and then she heard PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS as the gas started to flow. She could feel the mask being attached to the headrest behind her, snugly holding her head in place. She squeezed the arm rests tightly again, as she felt herself slipping further down the chair.

"Now you just relax while i get you strapped in" said the Dentist as he pulled a strap over her torso. Then, another strap over her thighs, then one over her calves. Then, he walked back up toward the top of the chair and started to strap her arms to the arm rest. Sharon, realizing what was happening, started to stir in the chair, trying to speak. The Dentist noticed. "It's OK sweetie, I just use the straps for your safety. Some people fall asleep while sedated and start to move around, so we use the straps to keep you in place, that's all. No reason to be worried." His voice was soothing, and the gas was taking effect, and Sharon settled back into the chair. "Good girl!" said the Dentist as he tightly cinched the straps.

Now finished strapping Sharon to the chair, the Dentist walked behind the chair near Sharon’s head, and turned the gas up higher. Sharon could hear the gas hissing, and she could feel herself fading, feeling more and more sleepy, but still not quite asleep. She could hear everything clearly, but her vision was blurry. She could feel her Black High Heels dangling from her toes, and her skirt had hiked up slightly to mid-thigh as she settled in the chair. She wanted to adjust her skirt but the straps holding her arms to the chair were tight. She attempted to speak but could only muster a low moan.

"Ahhh, I see the gas is kicking in" said the dentist as he walked towards the foot of the chair. "Let's try a little test to see if you are numb enough for me to start". Sharon could feel the shoe being lifted off her left foot, and the cool air surrounding her stockinged foot. She then could feel a hand on the top of her foot. "Now Sharon, just tell me if you feel anything. Make a noise." With that, she could feel the dentist' hand slowly moving back and forth across the top of her foot. She tried to moan but nothing came out. "OK, well let's try this now" and he moved his hand to the bottom of her foot, slow sliding a single finger along the sole of her foot.
"MMMMMMMPPPPHHHHH" Sharon moaned, attempting to move as the straps held her tight. The Dentists nails slowly scratching up and down the sole of her stockinged foot felt like a million little fingers tickling her. She shook her foot, moaning, and the Dentist stopped.

"Oh, someone has ticklish feet. Well that's quite good! At least we will know when you are finally ready". Walking toward the top of the chair, the Dentist turned the gas up a tiny but more. By now, Sharon could only see fuzzy figures, but her other senses - such as hearing and her sense of feel, were escalated. She could hear and feel everything.
The Dentist then walked back to the bottom of the chair by Sharon's stockinged feet, and removed the heel from her right foot this time. Sharon instinctively shook her foot. "My, someone is jumpy!" he said, as he grabbed her ankles, guiding her feet together. He then tied a soft strap around both ankles tightly, and pulled it under the chair and connected it to something, thus tightly securing her feet. He then pulled over a stool and sat down, facing the soles of her helpless feet. Reaching to his left he grabbed a tray of tools and placed them on a small table next to him.
"Sharon can you hear me?" he asked. "If you can just shake nod your head." Sharon nodded slightly. "Very good. Now Sharon, I don't want to start until you are good and numb, so what i am going to do is touch your feet, and when you don't respond to my touch I know I can start." With that, he grabbed a metal tool and started to slowly run it up and down the sole of her foot from heel to toe. Sharon immediately started to make noise and shake her feet. "OMG such sensitive feet!" he exclaimed, but not stopping. He scraped the tool along the bottom of her left foot, then the right, going heel to toe, then stopping at the base of the toes to go left - right. Sharon giggled and squealed under the mask.

After a minute or so, the Dentist switch instruments, this time picking up a powered toothbrush. "Let's see if you feel this" as he ran the device under the base of her toes...Sharon stiffened and immediately started thrashing against her binds, squealing. The Dentist continued to run the brush along the bottoms of her feet, just under her toes, and Sharon laughed and laughed. She tried to thrash and move but the straps securing her to the chair held her tightly. He then put down the toothbrush, and picked up a plastic pick used to pick in between teeth, and slowly ran that along the bottom of her feet from heel to toe. Sharon could only sit there and laugh, her eyes now watering, and laughed frantically.

After a minute or so, the Dentist stopped, and was now rubbing both of her feet with his hands firmly. “My oh my, such ticklish feet!” he said, his voice still soft and comforting. He then walked up to the top of the chair and turned the gas up higher. PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS The flow of the gas increased, but Sharon was still not completely out, and she could still hear the dentist speak. “Sharon, I have turned the gas all the way up, you will be asleep soon. Nighty night!” and with that he walked back to the foot of the chair and started furiously tickling both of her feet with his fingernails. Sharon’s body tensed again, and she squealed loudly and the Dentist slowly raked his nails up the ticklish soles of her feet. After another minute, she was out.

Sharon awoke in the same dentist chair. She was no longer strapped in, and her heels were back on her feet. Her mouth was a little numb. The dentist stood over her smiling. “How do you feel sweetie?’ he asked. Still unsure of what had happened, Sharon blurted out “Why did you do that? My feet? The straps?” The Dentist answered her in a soothing calm voice. “My you must have had some good dreams! You were giggling and squirming the whole time! But that happens to some people when they go under gas for the first time. That’s why it’s called laughing gas!”. Remembering what her friend said, Sharon smiled, nodded, and got up. As she started to walk away she noticed straps hanging from the chair, and a tray of tools on the counter that looked similar to the tools she was tickled with. She looked at her wrists and there were slight red marks. She looked at the Dentist and he smiled. “I did notice one more cavity, did you want to come in next week?”
TO BE CONTINUED….

Now this is my kind of story. Cute, not sexual, and fun. Looking forward to more.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back