• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My ticklish math teacher! (f/f)

Bob_bo

TMF Poster
So, today I found out my math teacher is ticklish! I thought I'd tell you guys about it while its still fresh in my mind (although I'm sure I'll never forget this). First, I'll give you guys a quick description of her. The first comparison that I can think of to someone you guys would know, is milf Nikki, but with longer black hair. She has a very cute personality and an innocent charm about her. If she wasn't my favorite teacher before, she definitely is after today! But enough introduction, on to the story!
(For the sake of convenience, I'll be referring to her as Mrs. B throughout the story.)

So the story starts in math class, 4th hour. I sit next to my friend and his girlfriend. There's about 20 minutes left of class, and we have free time to work on assignments. My friend has been teasing his girlfriend for a few minutes, and he keeps tickling her sides. It was already great to see her being tickled, but little did I know, that the best was still to come! Mrs. B walks over, and in a playful tone says to my friend
"Are you done tickle torturing your girlfriend?"
"Yeah, I guess so, but how ticklish are you?" He replied sheepishly
"I'm sooo ticklish, you have no clue, but don't get any ideas!" She said with a slight giggle
Just then, my friends girlfriend gets up and starts tickling her sides! She lets out a squeal and says
"Hey, I said don't get any ideas!"
But, as soon as she turned her back, she started tickling her again!
"I'm out of here, its dangerous over here!"
She walked away to go help other people with their math, and I thought that was the end of it, but I was dead wrong. Mrs. B circled back around after a few minutes, and ended up getting into a tickle fight with my friend's girlfriend! They chased each other around the room, but they stopped after about a minute. The bell rang, and as we were leaving, Mrs. B threatened my friend's girlfriend by saying
"I'll get you back sometime!" To wich she replied
"In your dreams Mrs. B!"

So that's pretty much it. After reading this back, it seems kind of underwhelming, but it certainly wasn't when it happened! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed reading about my front-row view of a great tickle fight!

Oh, I also have some pictures of my girlfriend in socks, let me know if that's something you'd like to see! Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Great story. Seeing tickling as innocent as it’s meant to be is always fun to witness. Yes I’m sure we’d love to see your gf feet :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, today I found out my math teacher is ticklish! I thought I'd tell you guys about it while its still fresh in my mind (although I'm sure I'll never forget this). First, I'll give you guys a quick description of her. The first comparison that I can think of to someone you guys would know, is milf Nikki, but with longer black hair. She has a very cute personality and an innocent charm about her. If she wasn't my favorite teacher before, she definitely is after today! But enough introduction, on to the story!
(For the sake of convenience, I'll be referring to her as Mrs. B throughout the story.)

So the story starts in math class, 4th hour. I sit next to my friend and his girlfriend. There's about 20 minutes left of class, and we have free time to work on assignments. My friend has been teasing his girlfriend for a few minutes, and he keeps tickling her sides. It was already great to see her being tickled, but little did I know, that the best was still to come! Mrs. B walks over, and in a playful tone says to my friend
"Are you done tickle torturing your girlfriend?"
"Yeah, I guess so, but how ticklish are you?" He replied sheepishly
"I'm sooo ticklish, you have no clue, but don't get any ideas!" She said with a slight giggle
Just then, my friends girlfriend gets up and starts tickling her sides! She lets out a squeal and says
"Hey, I said don't get any ideas!"
But, as soon as she turned her back, she started tickling her again!
"I'm out of here, its dangerous over here!"
She walked away to go help other people with their math, and I thought that was the end of it, but I was dead wrong. Mrs. B circled back around after a few minutes, and ended up getting into a tickle fight with my friend's girlfriend! They chased each other around the room, but they stopped after about a minute. The bell rang, and as we were leaving, Mrs. B threatened my friend's girlfriend by saying
"I'll get you back sometime!" To wich she replied
"In your dreams Mrs. B!"

So that's pretty much it. After reading this back, it seems kind of underwhelming, but it certainly wasn't when it happened! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed reading about my front-row view of a great tickle fight!

Oh, I also have some pictures of my girlfriend in socks, let me know if that's something you'd like to see! Thanks for reading!
What does this teacher look like ? look like anyone famous? height? build? is she hot ? Ever see her feet ? How old is she ?

Thanks for sharing, Great story! and yes please do share your girlfriends feet.

I'd say she's about 5'10", probably late 30's-early 40's, she's is pretty skinny, and yeah, I'd say she's hot. No I have never seen her feet.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back