• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neil Diamond retiring due to Parkinson's

MoJoe2014

TMF Regular
Neil Diamond who will be 77 tomorrow, will be retiring due to having Parkinson's This is sad. I have been big fan of Mr. Neil Diamond. I love this movie The Jazz Singer. I love hearing his song "Sweet Caroline" at many sporting events. Enjoy your retirement Mr. Neil Diamond. I am sorry that he has Parkinson's and I hope he doesn't suffer that much. The URL below is from USATODAY.com

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...ns-diagnosis-immediate-retirement/1056520001/

It is sad, but on the other hand, I wouldn't feel TOO sad. He toured for more years than Elvis Presley or John Lennon lived.

Saw him in concert around 1977.... Was great, even tho I'm more into harder rock and such. Midway thru the concert, he asked what we wanted to hear. Somehow he heard someone scream "Cherry cherry". to which he responded, "If I do Cherry Cherry, the concert's over....." He was good, the best to him.

77 is a hell of an age to start retirement, it's a shame that it's due to such a disease though. I wish him the best in his retirement.

So sorry to read about Neil's disability is forcing him into retirement.

I'm sad to hear this. He was always quite an entertainer. I hope his retirement gives him time to relax and concentrate on treatment, which is difficult at best for this disease.

very sorry about this.

Mr Diamond is a legendary entertainer.

I saw him in concert when I was 16.

Best wishes to him on his treatment.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back