• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Room- Kelli Lynn Sages Return Pt 4 "Revenge On Kelli Lynn Sage"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Kell revenge start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Notes:
1- Zeros trip is cancelled due to low booking and communication issues. However Perla is back for customs ONLY. No sessions. We will be announcing this later on on our Tickle Room instagram which I advise you follow since we have done 9 live stream videos already to include one for 45 minutes of interactive tickling and its free. We also put our updates and sales on there a lot!

2- Rosies full nude shoot is on hold due to complications during the shoot. (She hit her toe on my desk somehow)

3- We are looking to bring in certain models but we have not had enough feedback by the community!!!!

4- TMTG is BACKKKK she is back and doing customs AND sessions (she is VERY picky on sessions so be ready to answer an ass load of questions)

5- ADD OUR TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM. Seriously as I said above do it just type in @thetickleroom you will find us.

6- Lately I have been feeling like people are not contributing much money and asking for things for free more. I know my prices have always been super low but its also unfair to my main customers who consistently custom and buy. So my advice is if you want the best of my content Purchase Via paypal and custom...or session whatever works lol.

7- We are shooting with Jen Capone this Weekend the 27th of January. I advise you get customs in now since I have been getting a lot of messages about her. Customs with her start at 50 dollars.

Ok so here it is after EVERYONE asking for it. The final part of the Kelli Lynn Sage returns series. Where Monica and Megan get their well sought out revenge. Now I will start by saying Kelli does NOT like being tickled compared to LOVING tickling people. So naturally she actually took 10 minutes to get IN the chair. It has been a WHILE since she has been tickled. So she is quite sensitive. Now I HAVE NOT tickled her yet. For obvious reasons I am known to quite literally break fetish models down since I want to know just like you guys "Are fetish models faking it?". In this video the girls are to be quite honest very tame. They are inexperienced so they are a perfect start to get her in the game again. She giggles VERY hilariously. She even said off camera "I feel like I am laughing like an idiot". I honestly have never seen Kelli this nervous. She was sweating a LOT. The girls give her a pretty good run. They use their fingers, brushes, and more on her as she just keeps counting down the time. Kelli only gets to 10 minutes before she needs to stop. So lets call this a warm up. Tell me. Who wants me to Tickle Kelli Lynn Sage?
Image439.jpgImage438.jpgImage437.jpgImage436.jpgImage404.jpg

https://vimeo.com/252518890

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9gvpe3khthkvn4o/Kelli Revenge sample resize.mp4?dl=0 -Download me for sample

Support us and get this clip for 10.00 Yep. Message me for options! or send 10 Dollars to me via paypal at [email protected] saying "Kelli Revenge tickle"

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Zero
-The Most Ticklish Girl
-Monica
-Rosie
-Sydney (Old model from TA)
-Xioa
-Megan
-Selena
-Victoria
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

TRAVEL MODEL CUSTOMS
-Megan Jones
-Mia Anabella
-Terra Mizu (Open to Sessions and Customs)
-Tracy Jordan (Open to customs and sessions, One of my favorite fetish models!)
-Ginary (Open to Sessions and Customs)
-Abigail (Very fun and open to sessions)
-Asia Perez (Pro Fetish model, Completely open)
-Mayra (Open to Vanilla customs and sessions)
-Dipo (Open to foot worship sessions and all customs)
-Marylou (Open to Vanilla sessions and certain customs)
-Brittany the Skater (Open to customs only)
-Iris (Open to all for the right price)
-Celeste (Open to customs and sessions and VERY bubbly)
-Charlene (Open to anything topless, Sessions and customs)
-Destiny (Open to All)
-Jane (Open to sessions and Customs)
-Paris (Customs ONLY)
-Siren (Open to ALL sessions and customs)
-Esmeralda (Open to vanilla sessions and customs)
-Gaia (Open to customs)

Package Deals:
- Asia Perez. 5 Clips $50
- Tracy 5 Clips $60
- The Ecuador Girls 5 Clips $50
- Cece 3 Clips $30
- Ginary Set 4 clips $60
Have a clip set you want? Or models you want to make a clip set out of? Message us and we can help you out!

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

Kell revenge end by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

You Really should go a head and do it.
All this debate. The community respects you.
This will be good for everyone.
Didn’t see tickle them for 30 minutes? Only fair she experiences the same length of time from you?

You Really should go a head and do it.
All this debate. The community respects you.
This will be good for everyone.
Didn’t see tickle them for 30 minutes? Only fair she experiences the same length of time from you?

1- Epic name.
2- Ya I keep hearing this and people want me to put her in the "Tickle Buster" Series. But working with Kelli has its...complications and perks. But ultimately it will happen when I am ready and she is willing. She knows how I am as a tickler and the fact that I have a pool of fetish models behind me who actually say "I had no clue who you were and thought this would be easy but you are the most intense by far" makes her like.....o shit I may be going to my doom either as a ticklish woman or someone I will expose.

its so nice to see her big ticklish feet getting played with :yawnface: again!!!

9 live streams? I have pretty much missed 8 of them and didnt even see when they took place

Oh my god, you HAVE to tickle Kelli, we all want to see it!
I also can't wait to see the rosie clip.
About bringing in models, my all time favorite is Luna Vera, and I have to say I always wanted to see her in the Tickle room ! I also like very much Dakota charms, Lizzy Lamb (oh boy) and Orias !

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back