• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torturous orgasm and tickling after F/M explicit

dschaffn

TMF Novice
Disclaimer: This was a session that focused mainly on forced orgasm and post orgasm torture. There is some tickling thrown in. Happy reading!

Reality set. I was totally helpless in my mummification. I was wrapped from my ankles to my chest with my arms pulled right over my head strapped to the bed and my ankles secured to the base of the bed. I could just wiggle back and forth a little bit, but there was no getting away. Of course my cock and balls were left exposed in this position completely at the mercy of my tormentor. She laughs at the work she’s done she reminds me how fun this will be for her. I’m blindfolded, unable to see her smirk but I know it’s on her face. “I’m going to make you cum, my way. You may or may not enjoy it,” she told me in a stern voice.

I shuddered at the thought of what was coming my way. She knew how sensitive my cock gets after orgasm I couldn’t bear to think of what was about to happen, but it excited me too and she took notice. “So eager for it aren’t you?” She laughed. “Well I’m going to stroke you good, but just your sensitive tip, that’s all you get.” I started to squirm. The tip is so sensitive, there’s no way she’d do that to me!

“Yes, I’m going to rub just your tip until you cum, and I’m not stopping after. I wonder if I can get 3 orgasms out of you before I get bored,” she taunted. Before I could think I felt the lube encase the tip of my cock as her index finger and thumb made a circle. She started to rub slowly up and down but only from the top of the tip down to the base of the tip. The sensations were unbearable. I laughed and moaned, it was so intense. She varied speeds from teasingly slow, to 6th gear fast.

“You’re going to cum so hard the neighbor down the street might hear you!” I knew she was right. As sensitive and pleasurably painful this sensation was, I could feel myself building closer to orgasm. There was no way I could cum like this, I didn’t think my body could take it. Oh shit, I can feel it building. She can tell and laughs at my predicament. I thrust and scream and cum the hardest I think I have in my life. But the stroking doesn’t stop. She grabs the base of my cock with her hand as the stimulation on my tip continues. I’m in another world. The over stimulation is pure torment.

Finally she stops only to start tickling my under arms with no mercy. I can’t take it. I’m a babbling laughing pleading mess. What seems like hours (probably minutes) she stops. I feel drained and spent yet still aroused. She notices and says in a stone cold voice, “that was orgasm one, lets do it again.”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back