• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Flight M/F F/M FF/M

nagolphillip5

I was recently flying back to LA from Hawaii. It was a flight that had very few people, I guess Hawaiian airlines is pricy. I was lucky enough to get a free trip since it was a Christmas gift from my parents. Anyway I was placed in seat 36C, which means it's the seat closes to the aile, but located in the middle of the plane. Since there was such a small amount of people this means that with one only one other passager seated all the way on the other side, they could lay out their body fully. That is exactly what the 22 year old blonde, blue eyed, tan, fit girl sitting next to me did. We first set down on either end of the four seat middle, and after we took off she asked if I would mind if she lays out so she can sleep. I of course said no problem. She takes off her flip flops and reveals her beatiful size 7 feet with red nail polish, placing her bare feet inches from my leg. I couldn't help noticing how clean and soft her feet were considering she was wearing flip flops. Also very tan!

As we continued on the flight, this insanely hot girl was asleep and began moving her feet around. One foot actually ends up rubbing against my hand, which to my surprise wakes her up with a giggle. She wakes up and looks at me and says "Hey did you just tickle my feet?" I said no you rubbed your feet on my hand. "Oh if your going to lie you have to do better than that, my feet are sooo ticklish! You wouldn't tickle me again would you?" At this point she was in my view inviting it, so I said, "you mean like this?" then I ticklied her soft foot with my right hand. She had such a cute giggle, not too loud, just contagious. She looked at me and smiled. "You are evil. It's ok, just as long as you don't tickle my toes, that my worst spot!" I looked at her and smiled, "you really should have told me that." Then I grabbed her left foot with my right hand and started softly ticklilng her toes with my left hand. She went into hysterics! "HAHAHA NOOOOTTT MYYYYY TOOOOOES! HAHAHAHA!" I kept tickling both of her feet for about 5 minutes until the announcement came on that we were going to be served food soon. We both got back to normal position to put our trays down and eat.

After our meal, both put our trays up. The girl then looked at me and said "You know I'm kind of hogging this space, if you want you can put your legs over by me too." I had shoes and socks on myself. I said, "My feet might be a little sweaty since they've in shoes all day." To my surprise she said, "well then you should definetely put your feet up, no use in wearing shoes when you don't have to!" With that I took off my shoes and put my socked feet up, since I'm taller, they ended up right on her lap. Instead of repositioning her self so she could lay back down she instead put my legs in a leg lock and looked at me and said "I can't believe you fell for that, it's time for some tickle payback." With that she started tickling my socked feet which put me into hysterics. "HAHAHA OOOOH NOOOO PLEEEEAAAASE!" She had these long nails that were perfect for tickling.

She kept going for about 2 more minutes then stopped. I was a little embarrassed as I had no idea I was that ticklish. She kept the leg lock though. I looked at her after catching my breath and said "Ok, you got me back." She then smiled and said, "no I didn't, you tickled my bare feet, these socks will need to come off for this to be revenge." I couldn't believe my ears, she has already humiliated me infront of all these people and yet is going to continue. I was legitimantly scared, because I didn't want to make a scene. Also I don't like being barefoot, especially with someone I'm not familiar with. "Oh no please, don't take off my socks, you got me enough."

She looked at me and said "All I just heard was blah blah blah, take off my socks. Sure no problem!" She then took off both my socks. She then said, "Ooooh, I'm so going to get you, look at these feet. Cooochie coochie cooo." She then dug in and hit me like lightning, I couldn't even think about the people watching, I was too busy focusing on trying to breath inbetween laughs. Finally after about 5 minutes she stopped. She seemed like she was straightening up a bit which I realized was because a flight attendant was approaching. She came over on her side, my feet were still on her lap in a head lock, which of course was extremely embarrassing for me. She looked at us and said "What's going on you two?" Without a beat this girl who I just met says "I'm just getting my boyfriend back, he always is tickling me infront of my friends, so I finally have the opportunity to get a little revenge." Even more unbelievable this hot brunette flight attendant who couldn't have been older than 30 looked at me and laughed. "Oh I love it, my husband gets me all the time especially on my feet!" I couldn't believe this was happening, I'm going through debatably the worst tickle torture ever and these girls are both laughing about it, I then thought, how could it any worse?

The girl holding my feet then said, "Well, you have my permission to tickle my boyfriend if you want to get some payback, these bare feet aren't going anywhere." "Oh my, well I guess I can't pass up this opportunity." My face was in shock and disbelief, I was completely speechless. The flight attendant then looked up at me and said "I'm sorry sir, but this is too good of an opportunity to pass up, plus there are rules about being barefoot on the plane, so I really have no choice but to tickle your feet!" I looked at her and said "No please, not my feet." She looked at me and smiled, "too late sir, maybe next time you'll read the signs! With that she began running her long black painted nails all over my feet. I could hear other passengers laughing at my perdicament. The flight attendant kept spidering tickling me as she continued to taunt me, "I'm not going to stop sir, you need to learn your lesson." I was at this point begging, "pleeeeeeaaaaase aaaaanyyyyythiiiiing buuuut myyyyyy feeeeeeet!" She then stopped. "Whatever you say sir, I will focus on tickling these cute little toes." The girl holding my feet laughed, "oh yes, perfect revenge, he loves tickling my toes. The flight attendant then looked at me and said "sir, which toe is most ticklish? This toe? How about this toe? Oh no wait what about his toe?" This torture went on for at least 10 minutes. At the end I was covered in sweat and I felt very humiliated. Luckily the girl ended up sitting closer to me as the flight continued and ended up making out and exchanging information. Not the worst flight I was ever on, I'll say that!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back