• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklebox

Okay I have no idea about the technical jargon so please bear with me here, but this looks a lot like what we call "cell shading" in gaming.

And it looks super-duper cool when applied to your style! :yowzer: Absolutely love it!

Lol thanks! I don’t exactly know, either, I watched a YouTube video and copied that guy. It was fun to do something new! I’m glad you liked it!

Okay I have no idea about the technical jargon so please bear with me here, but this looks a lot like what we call "cell shading" in gaming.

And it looks super-duper cool when applied to your style! :yowzer: Absolutely love it!

Definitely looks like cell shading! And I agree that it looks wonderful with your work.

Nice job!

B

Excellent work. I really like the stocks in a box on wheels concept. I'm sure it would be very effective on a ticklish victim.

Wonderful drawing, february7!

Thanks dude!

I like it!

Good! I wasn't sure how it would be received as I'm not a great "painter". I appreciate it!

I love the mobility of a device that immobilizes you. :)

The irony tickles the senses :)

Hope that box has air holes!

Yeah, I thought about that after I colored it in. Let's assume it does. lol.

Great drawing! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks dude, it's my pleasure, as always!

awesome art work, i love the concept!

Thanks! Me too! I love stocks, but sometimes I prefer them with a twist.

Thumbs up!

Thanks!

Wow! Great work

I'm happy you liked it. Hopefully the next one will be just as good haha.

Definitely looks like cell shading! And I agree that it looks wonderful with your work.

Nice job!

B

Hey dude! Thank you! I guess it is, then! I honestly just watched a YouTube video (somebody named Carlos) who was showing basic painting techniques on the iPad and thought I'd give it a shot.

Excellent work. I really like the stocks in a box on wheels concept. I'm sure it would be very effective on a ticklish victim.

Effective, and practical! Thanks!

Love the look of ruthlessness on the lers face!:yayzorz:

Hey thanks! I was looking for that distant contentment look, not sure I got there, but I'm happy with the outcome!

Good work.

Thanks dude!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back