• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Circumstances under which someone might become trapped or immobile

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
What are some circumstances in which someone could accidentally get trapped in a compromising position in which sensitive area could be taken advantage of?

I once helped a date put her seat belt on because it was giving her fits. After she was effectively "strapped in" I gave her a few quick tickles down her sides for making a wise crack about my truck.

The only time I ever lived in an apartment there was a metal handrail leading down the steps to the parking lot. I was outside talking to my neighbor and his wife (who was super adorable...not hot...but cute as hell. Make sense?) for whatever reason, she was sticking her leg in and out of the rail and she went in a little too far and got stuck. Her flip-flop came off while she was trying to pull it out too. I didn’t tickle her or anything, but man did I want to!! End result, I grabbed the jack out of my car and we spread the bars enough for her to get her leg out.

Once happened to me in the seat of the ship that the girl that was behind me pulled her feet in my seat and when i pulled the backrest backwards she got stucked, i have one story explaining the experience in tickling stories!

The only time I ever lived in an apartment there was a metal handrail leading down the steps to the parking lot. I was outside talking to my neighbor and his wife (who was super adorable...not hot...but cute as hell. Make sense?) for whatever reason, she was sticking her leg in and out of the rail and she went in a little too far and got stuck. Her flip-flop came off while she was trying to pull it out too. I didn’t tickle her or anything, but man did I want to!! End result, I grabbed the jack out of my car and we spread the bars enough for her to get her leg out.

There's no way I could have resisted tickling her! (Unless she was in pain)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back