• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle tickle tickle...annoying?

mavs41

I find when they repeat it throughout most of the vid it really takes me out of it. Anyone feel the same?

I agree. I like it when they say it 2 or 3 times as a means to tease the lee but when it's just constant throughout the video it gets annoying.

I like it when there is a lot of tickle teasing what can i say, especially said by the women.

I like it when its used a little. as long as I don't hear goochy goochy goo. I hate that!

I love the tickle talk/teasing. I completely understand repeating "Tickle-Tickle-Tickle" a million times, but if forced to make a choice, I'll take the constant uttering instead of no talk at all.

A little taunting is hot. But yes, Taylor Raz annoys the hell out of me sometimes with it!

A bit of teasing here and there's awesome. But yeah, constantly it gets a bit much, and meaningless.

Honey does it great cute and devious at the same time.

Makes me weirdly uncomfortable. Some teasing is fine, but there's a line and once it's crossed it totally takes me out of it.

It depends on how it's said, when it's said, and how often it's said. It can be really hot or really annoying depending on that.

Yeah I hate when lers talk to lees like they are talking to babies. It's even worse when they use that high pitched annoying voice.

Hearing "Tickle Tickle" out loud, in real life or otherwise always makes me cringe! Like whoa.

Sometimes talking to lees like to babies makes them lose their mental resistance and become more ticklish ;)

No, I want the woman to say it non-stop throughout the entire session. I like the high-pitched voice and the coochie, coochie, coo. The woman can never say that enough for me.

I agree i have seen a couple videos where indica and ginary uses it a lot, and it really turns me on. Man she is hot with great nails.

Usually it doesn't affect me, but if it seems to be affecting the lee, then I'll start to enjoy it. Anything that teases, demeans, or embarrasses, works as an excellent seasoning in my opinion, probably because I enjoy the domination/submission dynamic of tickling.

most verbal teasing has a time and place.. and can be annoying when over used.

dang, I wish someone would have told me this back in the day when I was producing and staring in vids! I love kind conscious constructive criticism and would have totally taken to this advice. I didn't ever realize it was too much. I think maybe I was just so caught up in the heat of it all!

most verbal teasing has a time and place.. and can be annoying when over used.
Exactly. Verbal teasing adds to the silly, playful, fun side. Personally I like hearing some teasing. But too much can kill the mood.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

I will admit that the times I have been on the receiving end, this breaks my brain. I try to resist at first usually and if my wife starts doing that crap, I am done for.

By the same note, I don’t normally do it, but every once in a while it will turn my wife into a giggly mess on the bed. I am not really a baby talk kind of guy. But what I have found is hilarious and breaks her is making her say stuff. So I say things like “say you’re a pretty pretty princess” or “tell me I’m the king”. I tell her to say it over and over again while I am tickling one of her worst spots. She can’t talk, usually...which makes it even funnier! Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back