• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle tickle tickle...annoying?

dang, I wish someone would have told me this back in the day when I was producing and staring in vids! I love kind conscious constructive criticism and would have totally taken to this advice. I didn't ever realize it was too much. I think maybe I was just so caught up in the heat of it all!

Personal taste issue. Hearing that playful teasing in the preview was the surest way to get me to buy a vid. I find it totally hot.

You can tell if that style is genuinely in the ler’s fetishist soul, or if they are just saying it because they are inexperienced, don’t know what else to say, are trying to mimic other lers, etc. It has been used on me when I’m rp’ing and it totally worked because it was used at the right moment. But as others have said..it’s not good to get over used.

While I am a fan of verbal torment before and during..... the "baby talk" type thing such as "coochie coochie coo" or "tickle tickle tickle" repeated over and over takes me out of the scene

It’s a fun taunt when used sparingly. I prefer “Oh, does that tickle?” myself.

i prefer to say nothing but thats just me

Can’t stand it. It takes me out of the moment and I might “yellow” if someone does it.

It makes me think it's a reminder for the lees that aren't ticklish to get ready to fake laugh.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back