• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Friend's Feet

Ticklishious

TMF Expert
Actually she's a friend of a friend. She's been on her feet all week and I mentioned I gave the world's best foot massages and she was down for it. Snuck some pics for you all...

IMG_6243.JPG
IMG_6242.JPG
IMG_6244.JPG

Her feet /soles are beautiful.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Did they smell sexy and warm under her toes?&#55357;&#56860;&#55357;&#56843;

"snuck" so shes got no idea that people are probably getting off to pics of her feet? seems kinda messed up

"snuck" so shes got no idea that people are probably getting off to pics of her feet? seems kinda messed up

Oh c'mon...it's no different than any other candid foot shot or video you've ever jerked off to. If I said "candid" instead, would that have been a softer euphemism for you?

So you'd be ok with someone fapping to a pic of you without you knowing about it? alls Iam saying is shit like this is why peeps with foot fetishes tend to look creepy "candid" doesnt change this maybe it makes you feel better so good for you

So you'd be ok with someone fapping to a pic of you without you knowing about it? alls Iam saying is shit like this is why peeps with foot fetishes tend to look creepy "candid" doesnt change this maybe it makes you feel better so good for you

If it was just the bottom of my feet, like these pics, I'd have zero problem with it.

ok cool thats you what would she say? if shes got no problem then cool dont mind me but its her feet her pic not yours so not cool and why foot fetish looks really creepy at times

I think if it was a face pic, then I would agree its wrong. But a feet pic?? I think some people need to lighten up a little.

Yeah just feet on a foot fetish thread, so if it where just her boobs but not face that would be ok? just saying she doesnt know, its pics of her not sure about that but then again i dont try to creep girls out

I understand that in this wave of political correctness people are extremely light skinned and get offended at the drop of a hat, but people have their "privacy" invaded on a daily basis. You just need to watch the news, or a sporting event where the camera pans out into the crowd. Those people didn't ask to be on TV. Are they supposed to sue the station if they are offended? I'm not a lawyer, but in my opinion, someone would have to be identified for it to be an invasion of privacy. If you were in the same store as that women, would you be able to pick her out just from those pics? I think not. Just saying....

Actually thats a very good point Iam just saying this doesnt help when it comes to foot fetish looking creepy sure the person cant be id'ed but still without them knowing just doesnt seem right

We all have our opinions, and that's what makes a forum, a forum. It would be pretty boring if everyone agreed.

Actually thats a very good point Iam just saying this doesnt help when it comes to foot fetish looking creepy sure the person cant be id'ed but still without them knowing just doesnt seem right

OK...heard your point several times and thank you for sharing it. Stigmas are incredibly difficult to overcome. Foot fetish has a bad stigma and is the easiest to pick on. In the annals of fetish creepiness, these sole pics are low, LOW, on the list. I get what you mean but part of the excitement of candid photos is that the subject doesn't know they're being photographed. It happens all the time in actual photography. It's called voyuerism. If that's not your thing, that's fine, but that doesn't make it wrong.

I understand that in this wave of political correctness people are extremely light skinned and get offended at the drop of a hat, but people have their "privacy" invaded on a daily basis. You just need to watch the news, or a sporting event where the camera pans out into the crowd. Those people didn't ask to be on TV. Are they supposed to sue the station if they are offended? I'm not a lawyer, but in my opinion, someone would have to be identified for it to be an invasion of privacy. If you were in the same store as that women, would you be able to pick her out just from those pics? I think not. Just saying....

Well, at sporting events there are disclaimer signs that say youre probably going to be filmed here and just by entering the building you agree to do so. I don't believe the bottom of someone's feet qualifies as their "likeness" unless they're are scarred or birthmarked in a way that is unique to them.

I was sticking up for you! I thought that she had awesome feet, and I was hoping to see more. I thought that you were completely in bounds in taking those pics.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back