• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife tied, tickled, orgasm and pic 18 and older please

purple2306

TMF Expert
Last night was a blast, well at least for me, lol When I walked into the kitchen my wife asked where I had been? I was upstairs trying out different bondage positions and think I found a new one thats comfortable for you. For me she asked? With a smile I asked her if she had any pantyhose left, she says sure why? I basically said I was hoping to tie you up wearing some and have my way with you. The test close worked, she says ok I need to clean up a bit, no problem I need to set up.

Set up? Just a few things nothing to worry about, love you and gave her a kiss. I went into the bedroom and quickly started putting straps on the frame of the bed. Two for her wrists, two for her thighs, and two for her ankles.

When she comes out of the bathroom wearing only the nylons I twitched I swear, she has no idea. Well we have been married for almost twenty years so she has some kinda an idea.
She lies down, I attach all the straps, I bend her knees and tighten the thigh cuffs then tighten the ankle cuffs so her legs are bent and tied wide, only thing that sucked with that position is her feet are flat on the bed. Well for now anyway.

I start off with a few soft kisses on her lips, then move to her neck, she is alreadt giggling and I havn't even gotten to her ears yet. So I place my hand under neck so her head turns slightly and grab onto her ear breathing a little heavy telling her I love her and that she is going to cum so good.

Play with her nipples a moment or two, they perk right up, now in all honesty I had planned to use vibrating nipple clamps but was too into the moment and forgot the darn things in the drawer, so I get down lower, few nips and licks on her pelvic bones and she is laughing a little harder, then boom I put my mouth right on her , I can feel the warmth thru the pantyhose, I lick and nibble and tease for several minutes while reaching up and tickling her under arm and intermit grabbing her nipple.

Her hips are already moving and she tells me she wants me inside her, I say in due time, trying to act all calm and in control, reality is I wanted to finish right then but I held back, I told her I wanted to try something and I grabbed the pulsonic toothbrush, it vibrates and tickles like mad, I tried it on her nipples and she thrashed hard, now since I love her and didn't want to kill her or worse have her not let me tie her up anymore I gave her a moment break, then put a blindfold on her.

I moved down in between her legs again, played with the pulsonic on her hip bones then right on the button, moving it all around, pretty proud of my bondage she didnt move very far. She said it was too much so again I gave her a break, threw the pulsonic down, kinda pouting I wanted to tease her to orgasm with it, but oh well.

I stood up and grabbed a sharp knife I brought from the kitchen and told her not to move, I cut a slit in her pantyhose from button to hole, and like I have written before its cute her pussy pops out from the nylons in a little bit of a pout, she commented on how she felt the cool air, I said oh no!!!! and jumped down and started eating her to beat the band, it was a shock she didn't know what I was doing, but I gave a long loving tongue lash for several minutes, she was saying im ready for you... not yet dear.

I pulled out a long rubber dildo and lubed it up, then thrusted it in after playing on and around her, she said but I wanted you inside me!!! I know and I will be and turned on the hitachi, I placed it on her button and started moving the dildo in and out within a minute or two she came, and hard. I came I came she tells me, just making sure and I turned off the hitachi and removed the dildo.

Now for one of most favorite things to do, I look and can see the fear/dread on her face, good thing for the blindfold because I don't think I could have continued, I would have seen those eyes pleading and would have untied her.

But like I said thank god for blindfolds.. lol I got back in between her legs and started to slowly and softly and I could orally tease her again, she was trembling and telling me hard she came and how sensitive she was, I didn't have the ability to tell her she was really NOT helping her case,
So I teased her for a minute or two then gave her a break, I was a little upset to see that all that concentrating and work I was putting into her actually made me limp (tmi im sure but just being honest) so I got nother idea, I unhooked both ankles and put a giant clip like hikers use to connect her ankle restraint to her wrist restraint, doing this on both sides had her legs up high but still connected at the knees holding her open wide, I started rubbing my penis on her button kinda slow, she started giggling telling me how mean I was and that I was doing that on purpose.

Me? I asked, never... I told her I just needed a little help getting hard and she felt awesome, well find another way my buttons so sensitive, ok but your gonna wish I stayed with the button idea. Why? and started saying NOOO leave my feet alone, I told her to just move them if she didn't like it. I was lightly playing with both her feet, being in nylons had them so smooth and after cumming she was so sensitive, I was already getting hard so I put him in, damm she was a furnace, I was a little shocked, Leave my feet alone they have had enough, your hard already, I am and I started thrusting and at the same time I reached for her nipples, she went nuts, those are sensitive also she yells, wow everything is so I slowed up on the nipple play.

Then she tells me one leg was sore (she is 50 so not as flexible as before I guess) so I untie one leg and it drops down and she hooks it around me like pulling me towards her, I continue to go in and out, she asks if I came already it was taking awhile and she was exhausted, no I think I just need a little help and grabbed the hitachi, I turned it on and placed it on her button in between us, don't worry its on low, but for some reason this answer didn't give her much comfort, and you took one foot away I told her!

Sorry, she is actually telling me sorry, after what I already have done, but I answer I just feel bad, why? Cause now there is only one foot up in the air so it gets all the abuse, all said with a straight face, she looked puzzled for a second, till I turned up the speed on the hitachi and started scribbling my fingers on the one trapped foot. I came like a wildcat, I was kinda hoping she would have cum a second time, but she was spent.

I did get one pic before I started, even with her blindfolded I didn't want her to know I took one, so its not the best pic so sorry!

Now trying to figure out a good way to get her to tie me up for some revenge, the tickling fetish is mine, she tollerates it some but does not ever initiate me being tied up so we will see.
Hope you liked the story that 99.9% how it really happened. 20180123_162132.jpg

Attachments

• TIED.jpg
    TIED.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,494
Last edited:
dam nice story and i will say this your wife has some nice looking feet i like to see them bare

Brilliant story. Thanks for the pics....those nylon feet are to die for

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back