• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone remember that clip with the reporter taped to the wall?

Iggy

1st Level Red Feather
There was a clip where a reporter on a local news cast was duck taped to a wall, and her colleague asked the intern to tickle her. Does anyone remember that? Was it on youtube or did someone post it?

Thanks in advance.

I was thinking about that clip a while back as well. I think it was on dailymotion though.

I was just hunting for that clip last night and was going to post in here about it. It's quite possibly the best mainstream tickle clip there is. Thank you bringing it out of the depths of this site.

Hey boys, I took a look around and found something, it's not great, but at least it's something.

8 mins and 5 sec into the clip
https://m.youtube. com/watch?v=UyuAe3vhoyQ&t=485s

That's incredible how I listed her on Ticklish Female Celebrities List but didn't know this video until now!

Wonderful. Thank you very much for bringing this thread to life again...

Hey boys, I took a look around and found something, it's not great, but at least it's something.

8 mins and 5 sec into the clip
https://m.youtube. com/watch?v=UyuAe3vhoyQ&t=485s

Thanks for posting also, Emma. She's cute, that's always great to have more material...

Great, Jeff! I was going to download it, but you have a more complete version on that thread. Magnificent video. And the end with armpit and feet tickling simultaneously is awesome...

This is probably some of the best tickle dialogue in mainstream history, essentially hearing females talking about it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back