• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F Whats in it for her?

purple2306

TMF Expert
Trying to get my wife to tickle me while I am tied up, in the true story section I have written things we have done, but she is not really into tickling. So last time we talked about it, her version is I tie myself up (she appreciates that so when she comes in I am ready to go) she plays with me and makes me cum.

But what about her? Didn't know if anyone ran into this with their partner? She tells me that its great for me, I get played with and I cum and she is left high and dry... (for the record she is tied up maybe once a month but not longer then two months goes by without some kind of bondage play for her. She may not like tickling as a fetish but says she gets turned on when I tickle her because she knows it really gets me going.

I was thinking if she does it then later I give her a nice massage on the table? (can't be right after cause if she does it right I am spent)

Also was thinking maybe she could wear the remote control vibrator? I can keep it in my hand so the better job she is doing the higher I turn up the intensity...

Not really sure, just know its been almost two years since I was tied tight and worked over. It's torture but it also if done right can bring you to a place where you are barely pulling against the restraints and your mind knows nothing but the tickling. If you have stress or a stressful job try it, truly takes your mind off everything.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Purple

Last edited:
No matter how spent you might be, it's imperative that you do your best to satisfy her! If she is left frustrated all the time, how long do you think that she's going to indulge you? Too many guys don't see this, then wonder what happened! Duh!!! How would you feel if things were the other way around?

Bob: not sure if you didn't read my post... my wife likes bondage and gets tied once every month or so, sometimes more sometimes less.
It's been over two years since she tied me up.
So yes she is usually very satisfied just not when it's just me being tied. That's why I wrote looking for ideas.
But still havnt received any yet.

Well, let me ask you this, why has it been two years since she tied you up? (or you tied you up for her). If all were happy in paradise, don't you think it would've happened some time ago? :shrug:

I’m confused. Who’s the one being left “high and dry”? You state that it’s her...but isn’t the whole point that she’s getting tied up (which she enjoys) more frequently than you? What would she like? Tied up..a few times a month? Daily?

What I'm getting out of it, is she doesn't get any satisfaction after tickling him, (which is what he wants), and satisfying him, because he is too spent to satisfy her. My argument is for him to man up and get himself together and satisfy her! Then just maybe she'll be more inclined to tickle him more often than the two years since she has. Ya gotta pay the fiddler if ya want to dance!

I lost my wife some time ago and I learned this lesson too late. I used to feel like (compared to other things) it’s not too much to ask. Just indulge my kink. If your partner doesn’t feel the same thrill of tickling, they need to be somehow rewarded.
Simply put , make tickling you the best decision she ever made. If you know what SHE wants, give,give give it to her.

Try this: go down on her make her cum multiple times using whichever methods she likes best. Leave her a mess from having orgasms, when she recovers ask her to fulfill your needs. It works for me.

I lost my wife some time ago and I learned this lesson too late. I used to feel like (compared to other things) it’s not too much to ask. Just indulge my kink. If your partner doesn’t feel the same thrill of tickling, they need to be somehow rewarded.
Simply put , make tickling you the best decision she ever made. If you know what SHE wants, give,give give it to her.

Try this: go down on her make her cum multiple times using whichever methods she likes best. Leave her a mess from having orgasms, when she recovers ask her to fulfill your needs. It works for me.

Finally, people who get what I'm saying...!

I know it sounds cliche but honest and open communication is what you need.

Flat out ask her "Is tickling me satisfying enough for you?" And listen to what she says.

If it's not, ask her what you can do to make it better.

If it is then enjoy it you lucky dog!!

Though it doesn't really sound to me like there is a problem, it sounds like you two love each other very much, too often too much emphasis is put on making sex the ultimate climax and she has to have 15 orgasms each time which just isn't true. Many people (my gf and me included) can extract pleasure just from pleasing their partner, if she had a problem with tickling you she probably wouldn't do it.

And if your still feeling a little insecure maybe ask her if she has any kinks that you could indulge (assuming you haven't already) most people are into something weird ;)

But that's just my opinion for whatever it's worth :) hope this helps

We have pretty good communication, she knew from the first date that I was into tickling. I just believe that over our 20 years together that she has gotten a little selfish. Like I stated I go above and beyond to pleasure her, try to keep things different and exciting.

I remember years ago I received a gift card from my work, I could have just spent it, but I texted her saying she could get a gift card for x if she did y. She did play with me that evening then later said he knew I would give the card anyway.

Once I wrote out a story that said I was caught masterbating by the neighborhood watch, that they tied me up and she was to punish me, since I already came I was sooo sensitive but she was not to go easy on me or they would catch her and she would be punished.
She thought that was cute and that was a pretty intense tickling I have to say, but both of those are memories from over ten years ago.

Thats why I was looking for new idea, there are so many stories on this awesome site but I have not seen many where happy couples do things to spice things up.

I did find a quick way to upset her, one day she was smoking pot with a friend both got really stoned, I told her I didnt know her friend was next door with her getting high, she said why? I said because I was about to tie myself up, maybe they both could come over and torture me??? Nothing sexual I would be dressed. She said... YOU WISH and that was the end of that topic, never brought it up again... lol

Well like I said any senarios would be awesome to hear I know you guys have ideas! BTW I did post a true story in that section and it has two pics of my wife, she is blindfolded so you cant see her face but at least you will know I am not blowing smoke, I am looking for ideas to actually try not fantasy :)

I really like the remote control vibe idea , i think your def onto something with that. Get one of those "ohmybod" vibes or however its spelled.....i heard sum pretty good reviews on that thing thru the ol grapevine. I would def use the remote vibe as a starting point, then start adding a lil something here and a lil something there. Unless ive missed my guess on this....pretty much the whole idea is to do her sooo dang good/or actually great, that she'll be very enthusiastic about reciprocating. And you may have to give her 2,3, 4, or a dozen sessions to her giving you one, but maybe that one will be the hold nothing back , take to the limit and beyond session you been yearning for.

Very sorry about your wife. Sending sending you my deepest heartfelt condolences.

You still haven't answered the basic question. When your wife ties you up and tickles you does that naturally lead to sex/orgasm for her IN THAT SESSION?

To answer your question, if it's a full blown tickle session with me having an orgasm then tickle wrecked after. Usually when I am done and untied... well pretty done after that. But I do try to make something happen for her cause I'm a giver more then a taker.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back