• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Ms. Kates Hyper Sensitive Size 9's Tickled! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
32 year old Ms. Kate is domme Tracys best friend, and she is seriously sexy, very kinky, and in her interview she confessed to liking being tickled because she loves being the center of attention. This is Ms. Kates first time putting her feet on display in a video. Ms. Kate has GORGEOUS size 9 feet, with high arches, long toes, and smooth sexy soles. I had no idea the ride I was in for, because Ms. Kates feet are SO SO SO TICKLISH! Like, beyond the normal realm of ticklishness, this girls feet are hyper hyper sensitive, and she was oh so fun to play with. We start out with Ms. Kates ankles crossed, and she fails miserably right away at keeping them crossed, instantly freaking out and giggling up a storm. Notably Ms. Kates toes are extra extra sensitive and teasing her high arches makes are squeal! Ms. Kate has some of the best reactions to foot tickling I have encountered in a long while. In the last half of the clip, Ms. Kates ankles are cuffed, but keeping her contained is difficult because this womans feet are CRAZY SENSITIVE! This clip is a must have for any foot tickle enthusiast, and also for lovers of BIG beautiful feet! Also is included is an interview with Ms. Kate where she is confident and sassy. Enjoy :)

DSCN2863.jpg

Ms_Kate_Feet_Tickled.jpg

Attachments

• MsKateHyperSensitiveFeetTickledTMF1.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • MsKateInterview1.mp4
    4.1 MB
Kate deserves to be center of attention. Her bare feet must've tasted like heaven!

WOW!!! :bubbleheart:
Her Feet are Magnificent!
Her Feet have an Amazing Shape to them!
Her Toes are Simply Delicious and Perfectly Pedicured!
I mean Soft Soles, Awesome Arches, Outstanding Curves!
Her size 9 Feet and Toes are the Most Delicious Things I have seen in a Long Time!!!

Great Clip, Thanks For Sharing. :ty:

Also lets not forget she is a Very Pretty Ticklee!!! :lover:

kate 1.png

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back