• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sleepy feet Tickling

SoleOfCrota

TMF Regular
I’m sure I’m not the only one that’s been somewhere and caught a nice pair of soles peeking out from under the covers just begging for attention. Or even gone so far as to uncover feet and have some fun. This happened to me mostly as a kid when visiting family, and the place was crowded and people sleep where they can. Most people sleep barefoot, so I remember it started with older cousins or aunts. I was very timid so I wouldn’t do more than light poke or quick spider tickle mid sole just to see the foot twitch.

As I got older the dynamic changed to being at house parties and people get drunk and pass out all over the place. I can remember this party my buddy invited me to and he passed out in his best friends bed and she slept next to him. I slept on the floor. His friend who we’ll call “C” had been barefoot all night. She had really nice feet, long toes. She was y’all so I’d guess size 9-10 foot Caucasian brunette. I got curious and lifted the blanket and her feet were literally inches from my face. For those that like smelly feet like me hers had the natural foot smell and it was somewhat strong but not overbearing. I lightly tickled her feet as she would wiggle her toes and rub her feet together. Didn’t do too much in fear of waking her up. But she was wasted. Just a little fun tale.

Anyone else have sleepy feet experiences. (FYI don’t wanna hear about you blowing your load on some soles)

this is how my tickle/foot fetish started was when my neighbors daughter ( Tina ) would sleepover in my sisters room

I've done stuff like that a couple times with a friend of mine. She's usually the first to fall asleep whenever we hang out and j don't really do it as often as I use to though. Actually pretty much ever at this point. But she, like your friend has long toes. What makes her feet really great to me though is she has the long soles and toes combo. That and she's a heavy sleeper. So not a whole lot of worry that she'd wake up. So basically anytime I'd work up the courage to do it, I'd have long long, sleepy feet to tickle. I'd never get much of a reaction cause of course, heavy sleeper. But whenever there was even a slight twitch or when she'd rub one sole against the other to unconsciously get the itch away, hoo boy did the adrenaline pump.

I can't count the number of times I've done this, or the number of female victims I've tickled. Some have been very memorable, others were a little scary when you almost get busted. I think the most difficult ones are when they sleep with socks on. Through lots of practice and patience I've learned to remove them so I can have fun with a bare foot to tickle.

Ah yes. My sister was a frequent victim of this back when I was younger and had no idea what was really driving me. Sadly, it makes me afraid to be candid with her about my fetish, since I'm worried she'll remember those times back then. Still, she seems to prefer it that way anyway, so it's no big loss.

Is it fun to think about a guy coming up to your unconscious body and tickling your feet? I think it’s gross and wrong.

The only way I’d be okay with this is if consent about tickle play was established beforehand and tickling while asleep was within the parameters. And even then it’s not really appealing. No interest in tickling someone who isn’t aware of it unless my intent was to wake them up to play. And vice versa with them as the ler. If the ler tells me she really likes sleepy feet tickling, I would consider it. But again, that would have involved consent.

Is it fun to think about a guy coming up to your unconscious body and tickling your feet? I think it’s gross and wrong.

The only way I’d be okay with this is if consent about tickle play was established beforehand and tickling while asleep was within the parameters. And even then it’s not really appealing. No interest in tickling someone who isn’t aware of it unless my intent was to wake them up to play. And vice versa with them as the ler. If the ler tells me she really likes sleepy feet tickling, I would consider it. But again, that would have involved consent.
A sleepy tickle could be cute, but I think tickling is best when wanted by both the 'lee and 'ler.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back