• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the Patriots fan

Almost

Literally about two weeks ago by friend Bre came over to watch the Patriots and Jaguars play. She is a huge Patriots fan and I like the Broncos so not the best year. Bre is 5'5, blonde, skinny body, pale skin and beautiful blue eyes. She's wearing a blue shirt, jeans and has white anklet socks on. By the end of the game, the Patriots had secured the win and were on their way to yet another superbowl. Bre decides to start talking crap, making jokes about the Broncos and my roommates team, the Saints. I jokinly throw a plush football at her, kinda hard, but it's plush so she just holds onto it. I tell her to throw it back, but she refuses saying that only Pats fans get the ball because our teams don't have any "balls." So a wrestling match for the ball begins. She wraps the ball tight in her arms and goes to the ground with it. We try to pull it out from her arms, but for a little person she has quite the grip on this plush ball. My roommate begins poking her ribs tryong to make her release, she laughs and jerks around, but won't give it up. By this time it isn't about getting the ball, but tickling her now. He continues to poke her sides, making her laugh. I grab her ankle and put them under my arm. I begin tickling her feet, making her laugh more. She tjrows the football, but we keep tickling. I slowly remove her socks to expose her tiny, pale feet and stroke them lightly with my fingers. Her legs are kicking violently but I hold on makinf sure my fingers never leave her feet. My roommate continues his rib tickling on her, leaving her in a laughing mess. I spidered my fingers into her toes and she yells out "Nooo, not the toes!" So naturally I keep my fingers there as long as possible, as she thrashes around in laughter. After a few minutes we let her up and she smacks us playfully. That's what happens when you cheer for the Patriots. I hope we can get her again during or after the Superbowl lol.

Great story! My wife is a Patriots fan, so she may need this kind of punishment too

Ya gonna get her when she gets smug after the Pats win the SuperBowl?

Ah, sports....what excitement they can bring to life! Fun story

Literally about two weeks ago by friend Bre came over to watch the Patriots and Jaguars play. She is a huge Patriots fan and I like the Broncos so not the best year. Bre is 5'5, blonde, skinny body, pale skin and beautiful blue eyes. She's wearing a blue shirt, jeans and has white anklet socks on. By the end of the game, the Patriots had secured the win and were on their way to yet another superbowl. Bre decides to start talking crap, making jokes about the Broncos and my roommates team, the Saints. I jokinly throw a plush football at her, kinda hard, but it's plush so she just holds onto it. I tell her to throw it back, but she refuses saying that only Pats fans get the ball because our teams don't have any "balls." So a wrestling match for the ball begins. She wraps the ball tight in her arms and goes to the ground with it. We try to pull it out from her arms, but for a little person she has quite the grip on this plush ball. My roommate begins poking her ribs tryong to make her release, she laughs and jerks around, but won't give it up. By this time it isn't about getting the ball, but tickling her now. He continues to poke her sides, making her laugh. I grab her ankle and put them under my arm. I begin tickling her feet, making her laugh more. She tjrows the football, but we keep tickling. I slowly remove her socks to expose her tiny, pale feet and stroke them lightly with my fingers. Her legs are kicking violently but I hold on makinf sure my fingers never leave her feet. My roommate continues his rib tickling on her, leaving her in a laughing mess. I spidered my fingers into her toes and she yells out "Nooo, not the toes!" So naturally I keep my fingers there as long as possible, as she thrashes around in laughter. After a few minutes we let her up and she smacks us playfully. That's what happens when you cheer for the Patriots. I hope we can get her again during or after the Superbowl lol.

Is this the same Bre you tickled before with Matt?

Sounds waay better than watching/waiting for the supposed "legendary awesome superbowl commercials".

Is this the same Bre you tickled before with Matt?

Unfortunately no. I havent seen that Bre for awhile. I may try to add some stories of that Bre later on because she was tickled quite a bit by us. There was one time she actually helped us tickle her friend so I'll try to post that story here in the next few weeks.

Ya gonna get her when she gets smug after the Pats win the SuperBowl?

Definitly, if anything crazy ends up happening I'll be sure to post it. I may try to make a bet with her so she'll have to let me tickle her if she loses lol.

Unfortunately no. I havent seen that Bre for awhile. I may try to add some stories of that Bre later on because she was tickled quite a bit by us. There was one time she actually helped us tickle her friend so I'll try to post that story here in the next few weeks.

I would be interested to read those. You seemed to imply that you tickled her quite a bit after that time.
What about Mary too? You mentioned you and her friends tickled her a lot after that one time you mentioned.

I jokinly throw a plush football at her, kinda hard, but it's plush so she just holds onto it. I tell her to throw it back, but she refuses saying that only Pats fans get the ball because our teams don't have any "balls."

Haha, I love her wit! :D

Great story~

Great story. I know a couple of Pats fans. They're sisters, blonde and both hot. I've seen both get tickled, so my imagination ran wild.

Yes the were, but I've only seen one get tickled on her feet. The other was just a light rib tickle that sent her through the roof. I'm thinking of doing a story on the first one.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back