• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nicole Eggert accuses Scott Baio of Sexual Abuse

Idk what to believe here. But I'm choosing not to think much more about it. Scott Baio is a known douche but... it's getting to the point I'm tired of feeling like I have to be a judge and condemn someone I don't even know without evidence. I really hope that women and men start bringing their cases back to the courts and not the internet. I get why this is happening. It SHOULD be happening considering how many women and men have been sexually abused and raped. Scared into silence. But... Idk. It feels wrong for the entire world to become judge and jury. It's not my job. Or anyone's job unless you are in the Justice System.

It's like the entire internet is turning into a mass cult of bullies and executioners. I think the point has been made and its time to stop and go back to using the courts for what they are there for. it's certainly not a perfect system. But... the internet isn't a system at ALL. It's an easy, underhanded tool for shaming... and far too easily done without blowback if done anonymously. (Like Aziz Ansari's accuser.) And that's not right if it's all a lie. And thats something no one can know unless they were there in the room with them. He said she said cases are awful for the victim... and if the accused is innocent.

The MeToo movement is an awakening to men (and women) guilty of harassment for sure, and that all men need to treat women (and vice versa) with respect and decency. But my concern echoes the previous post. For those individuals that are falsely accused (but can't prove it yet), I just feel that it's basically "guilty until proven innocent", as opposed to how the court system works.

Last edited:
The justice system here in the UK is reviewing all latest sexual assault/rape cases and convictions due to a number of high-profile trials having collapsed, reasons being lack of evidence (or evidence withheld), victim testimonials/defendants falsely accused, probably somewhat influenced by the recent #MeToo movement.

I think social media in itself is both a blessing and a curse, and I'm a millennial, the generation which supposedly can't live without the internet/social media. You suddenly have instant communication with people close to you which you've never had before, but you also suddenly witness the ugly side of the human being which didn't have a voice before the internet. And with it comes the abuse of online information which you have access to in sheer seconds. You're suddenly free to comment on anything without fear of repercussion, the repercussion you'd normally face when speaking up in the flesh. Don't get me wrong, the #MeToo thing is a great vehicle for victims to overcome their fears and speak out, but it's also a ridiculously easy bandwagon for opportunists to abuse. After all, you're anonymous online until you're required to show your face. Hence the collapsed rape/assault trials I mentioned earlier.

And out of fear of said bandwagons and lightning-fast exposure, it seems like appeasing the accusers is quickly becoming the easiest solution, even if it means chopping heads without even verifying the accusations first. It's almost Orwellian.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back