• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Anomaly- Can anyone relate?!

I always wonder about people who register and interact on a sexual tickling site but they don't find it arousing in any way

I always wonder about people who register and interact on a sexual tickling site but they don't find it arousing in any way

I do too. And some of their explanations are never explained well enough for me to go "Oh alright. I understand now."

SOME answers are just too muddled or evasive that end up raising more questions. And that always raises a red flag for me. Not in exactly a bad red flag way just... there's more going on than is being said. Maybe erectile disfunction issues or STD's. And thats their way of shutting down any sexual questions or flirting etc etc Idk... hard to say ultimately there are so many variables.

Late night thoughts on this. Off to bed. Night!

If you are referring to my post, I never said I don't get aroused by tickling. I do indeed. I just don't really like the stories where it will go from tickling to "jerking someone off" or having sex, talking about cum etc. That is just because I'm not an overly sexual person. I get aroused but just not by the explicit stuff. I can't explain why, it's just the way I am. I hope that makes sense to you.

I do too. And some of their explanations are never explained well enough for me to go "Oh alright. I understand now."

SOME answers are just too muddled or evasive that end up raising more questions. And that always raises a red flag for me. Not in exactly a bad red flag way just... there's more going on than is being said. Maybe erectile disfunction issues or STD's. And thats their way of shutting down any sexual questions or flirting etc etc Idk... hard to say ultimately there are so many variables.

Late night thoughts on this. Off to bed. Night!

Not sure if this has anything to do with my post, but I explained a little bit in my response to Chicago. I do get aroused by tickling. I'm just not an overly sexual guy. I have never enjoyed content that was sexually explicit. It's just how I am. I've wondered if I may be asexual, but I am able to get aroused so I don't think I'd fit with that. If you have any questions about it I'd be happy to answer.

Not sure if this has anything to do with my post, but I explained a little bit in my response to Chicago. I do get aroused by tickling. I'm just not an overly sexual guy. I have never enjoyed content that was sexually explicit. It's just how I am. I've wondered if I may be asexual, but I am able to get aroused so I don't think I'd fit with that. If you have any questions about it I'd be happy to answer.

Nope I wasn't directing this at you or about you. Just in response to chicago. I was thinking of other people/posts to be able to answer her. Not this.

Hell my Boyfriend and I are in couples counseling over Tickling. (Partly, not the only reason.) I thought a few months ago maybe I too ws turning Asexual but... Tickling is far too sexual for me. And it shows within my stories. (None of which you would be interested in Ita.) I could go on and on with that but anyway. No- I was just talking in response to chicago. I thought you might think that- and maybe she was but I wasn't. I apologize for not making myself clearer on that.

Last edited:
Nope I wasn't directing this at you or about you. Just in response to chicago. I was thinking of other people/posts to be able to answer her. Not this.

Hell my Boyfriend and I are in couples counseling over Tickling. (Partly, not the only reason.) I thought a few months ago maybe I too ws turning Asexual but... Tickling is far too sexual for me. And it shows within my stories. (None of which you would be interested in Ita.) I could go on and on with that but anyway. No- I was just talking in response to chicago. I thought you might think that- and maybe she was but I wasn't. I apologize for not making myself clearer on that.

Asexual? You?! :laughhard::laughhard::laughhard: Seriously, what you just said is proof that we are our own worst judge ;)

Found this so rude.

Really?! Okay, if it is I apologize. I fail to see how I was being rude though. What I meant to say is I find the thought of our Captured Doll, our resident serial comforter of broken hearts and sexiness incarnate (you should see her on the Chat), thinking herself "asexual" so far off the mark, that I couldn't help finding it odd. If not downright funny. In other words, that's the last thing I'd call her. My apologies again if it was offensive, it was really not intentional, Dollie~ :Kiss2:

I feel like I go against a lot of the things people love in these groups. Things I see a lot of that I hate:

1. The obsession with ticklish feet. I just can't relate. I enjoy ticklish stomachs and sides much more.

Agreed. I would never even touch a foot. Honestly tummies and belly buttons are the only spots I'm interested in.

2. Desire to tickle people who don't want to be tickled. I don't get any joy out of tickling unless both people involved are enjoying it. Just because someone laughs does not mean they like it. It's involuntary.

Agreed. If someone genuinely wanted to tickle someone who in no way enjoyed it and was entirely for their own pleasure, that person is just plain messed up.

3. Torture. I don't like people being tied down and tickled mercilessly to the point where they're peeing themselves, crying, out of breath etc. It's just too intense for me.

Agreed. If someone likes tickling like that or being tickled like that good for you but doesn't work for me.

4. Sexual nature. As much as I like tickling between couple's, I like it in a playful nature. I hate when tickling stories go from playful to sexual. Like saying things such as wanting to make them cum from tickling sensation. Makes my stomach turn.

Agreed. Putting in sexual stuff in it or even a sexual vibe makes it SO much less hot.

5. A lot of talking during tickling. When people repeat things like "tickle, tickle, tickle" or "coochie coochie coo" it makes me cringe. I don't mind a little bit of it but there's a fine line.

Agreed to a point, I think some teasing can be cute.

You may be wondering, what do I like? I like tickling between people in a relationship or at least flirting with each other. I like tickling that's relatively slow like sliding your fingers across the belly and when the person squirms be like "Ooh, does that tickle?" I like massage tickle stories. Like someone is getting a back massage and as they are getting closer to the belly or sides there's a giggle and it goes from there. I LOVE tickling if it's anything like that. I just don't know if there's anyone else out there that can relate to what I'm saying. Also please note, I AM BY NO MEANS SAYING THE PEOPLE THAT LIKE THE STUFF I LISTED ARE BAD OR WRONG. JUST LISTING WHAT I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE.

Not much for relationship/flirty type tickles as that brings in a level of sexualness to it - but some masseuse accidentally tickling someone sounds up my alley. I like a totally innocent vibe when tickling, think that's another reason why I'm into my crazy "Old lady tickling girl" stuff. Creepy but innocent.

Woah... what did I walk back into??

The only reason I though I might be is because my BF doesn't see interest from me in anything else. Hence the Couples Counseling. I KNOW I'm not Asexual... but I had to consider it. Or rather I felt I SHOULD consider it. Nope.. totally not.

And no I didn't take Tenebrae's comment as rude. While sometimes I may miss a good hearted sarcasm or joke... (ZOOOOOM right over my head) In this case I didn't miss it. I laughed. :) It IS funny when you think about it. :) I know Tenebrae now well enough to be joked around with at this point so allz good in the hood. :)

We all have a unique set of tastes. Nothing is universal when it comes to kink. I had an obsession with both feet and tickling from a very early age and it wasn't until adolescence that they came together as a fetish for tickling feet. I've despaired in past relationships with girls who love a foot massage but had a zero tolerance policy on tickling. I was able to get a few girlfriends who refused to be tickled to get into tickling me. I enjoy tickling women, but I really love being tickled because it brings back intense memories from childhood of being tickled by an older girl next door and a babysitter. It's weird. I prefer being tickled on my feet, but being tickled anywhere is a huge turn on anyway.

I have a sadistic streak, but only for people I hate. Lovers will never be subjected to tickle torture unless they ask for it, and safewords are required. Personally I enjoy pushing the boundaries of my own personal tolerance of extreme sensations which is why I enjoy being tickled in the extreme as much as I like spicy food and roller coasters and being flogged. I'm afraid of heights but one of these days I'm going to skydive.

For me it's all about the intensity of sensory experience. Tickling and feet just happen to be tied in to my sexual preferences because of weird sensory associations I have which go back as far as I can remember. Your preferences are as valid as anyone's. They are yours and yours alone. None of us will ever find the perfect fulfillment of our fantasies until you find the right person and act it out yourselves.

People often forget that others exist outside their own suppositions about them, and are actual living, breathing human beings with their own issues.

I really don’t want to speak for doll and didn’t intend to. She can speak for herself and I can see she has. But I read her comment as being sincere, and for any sexual person to feel they may be turning asexual, I just don’t find anything funny about that. I’m not going to drag it out though.

Really?! Okay, if it is I apologize. I fail to see how I was being rude though. What I meant to say is I find the thought of our Captured Doll, our resident serial comforter of broken hearts and sexiness incarnate (you should see her on the Chat), thinking herself "asexual" so far off the mark, that I couldn't help finding it odd. If not downright funny. In other words, that's the last thing I'd call her. My apologies again if it was offensive, it was really not intentional, Dollie~ :Kiss2:

Ok. She said months ago she thought maybe she was turning asexual. What that sounds like to me is losing sexual drive which can be very frustrating..and I just found it rude to laugh your ass off about it. Again, I said I won’t drag it out but I did want to acknowledge your response.

I really don’t want to speak for doll and didn’t intend to. She can speak for herself and I can see she has. But I read her comment as being sincere, and for any sexual person to feel they may be turning asexual, I just don’t find anything funny about that. I’m not going to drag it out though.

Yeah, I thought they were being serious too. :shrug:

I feel like I go against a lot of the things people love in these groups. Things I see a lot of that I hate:

1. The obsession with ticklish feet. I just can't relate. I enjoy ticklish stomachs and sides much more.

2. Desire to tickle people who don't want to be tickled. I don't get any joy out of tickling unless both people involved are enjoying it. Just because someone laughs does not mean they like it. It's involuntary.

3. Torture. I don't like people being tied down and tickled mercilessly to the point where they're peeing themselves, crying, out of breath etc. It's just too intense for me.

4. Sexual nature. As much as I like tickling between couple's, I like it in a playful nature. I hate when tickling stories go from playful to sexual. Like saying things such as wanting to make them cum from tickling sensation. Makes my stomach turn.

5. A lot of talking during tickling. When people repeat things like "tickle, tickle, tickle" or "coochie coochie coo" it makes me cringe. I don't mind a little bit of it but there's a fine line.

You may be wondering, what do I like? I like tickling between people in a relationship or at least flirting with each other. I like tickling that's relatively slow like sliding your fingers across the belly and when the person squirms be like "Ooh, does that tickle?" I like massage tickle stories. Like someone is getting a back massage and as they are getting closer to the belly or sides there's a giggle and it goes from there. I LOVE tickling if it's anything like that. I just don't know if there's anyone else out there that can relate to what I'm saying. Also please note, I AM BY NO MEANS SAYING THE PEOPLE THAT LIKE THE STUFF I LISTED ARE BAD OR WRONG. JUST LISTING WHAT I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE.
I completely understand what you mean. I like the lighter side of it. The fun, silly, playful side.

Honestly the sleazy overly sexual side of it turns me off. I realize that works for some people, and hey if that's their bag that's cool. Its just not for me.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

To be honest, while there are some people who like 1-5, I think it's a bit ridiculous to consider yourself an anomaly.

(1) For as many people who have foot fetishes (especially the guys) and love tickling feet, it's not like it blows non-feet tickling out of the water. I like foot tickling but prefer upperbody tickling. I see plenty of people who are neutral or anti-foot tickling; the latter probably due in part to being sick of those who are so gung-ho. It's frustrating when a person seems to just like feet and uses tickling as an excuse to get their hands/mouths on them.

(2) There are some people who are really turned on by non-con. Like the idea getting revenge on their boss. But again, so many are not. It's pretty split I find. For myself, as lee, I get really excited over the idea of being at the ler's total mercy, and for her to be merciless. Realistically, of course, I would need a safeword and expect nothing less than for her to respect it. I'm pretty much the same way as ler, except it doesn't really give me the same rush to make someone else feel powerless. It's still fun and enjoyable, though.

(3) Tied down or being adequately restrained is present in the vast majority of my fantasies. And of all 5 of your points, you are probably most different in terms of that. I do not like the idea of the lee crying or peeing themselves at all. Being out of breath though, if the lee doesn't, then they aren't getting tickled to the degree I prefer.

(4) The idea of getting tickled until you cum, I just have to take peoples' word for it that it happens. The sensation of tickling isn't sexual to me. The teasing and dominance of the ler is what gets me going. I'm fine with sexual play, but it is very different than tickle play in my mind. Lightly "tickling" someones genitals...that is sexual play to me, and it's got nothing to do with what turns me on about tickling. If I was getting tickle tortured on my sides for instance, if a vibrator were to make an appearance as though i'm about to get "rewarded"...I wouldn't prefer that. I would want it to stay at the tickling. It's the pinnacle; being held in that state of helplessness by the ler's tickling dominance.

(5) When I first joined tmf, I would have said absolutely NO to that 'babytalk'. I still do not prefer it, but I can tolerate it in small doses. It's not that I feel I'm being literally treated like a baby. In the context of a ler having me tied down and saying "tickle tickle tickle"...that's fine. But it's dull if it's all they're saying. I like to be told other things that give me insight into the ler's mind. The "coochie coochie coo" phrases are a bit much. If they say it once in a blue moon, fine; they are being cheeky. If it's someone's whole modus operandi...I just can't.

Last edited:
(2) For myself, as lee, I get really excited over the idea of being at the ler's total mercy, and for her to be merciless. Realistically, of course, I would need a safeword and expect nothing less than for her to respect it. I'm pretty much the same way as ler, except it doesn't really give me the same rush to make someone else feel powerless. It's still fun and enjoyable, though.

I find it interesting that you used "her" in your response for point (2). Does that mean you wouldn't find tickling enjoyable/ be totally at the mercy of a tickler , unless it's a female?

I find it interesting that you used "her" in your response for point (2). Does that mean you wouldn't find tickling enjoyable/ be totally at the mercy of a tickler , unless it's a female?

I don't like guys tickling me, correct. As my profile explains.

So why is it that you find men so repulsive ?

Right, I don't like when guys flirt with me, play with me, or try to steer while I am playing (e.g. if they suggest to a girl "you know, you really ought to get gmt's feet.") You're the one that said repulsive. I just don't like it.

It's not what this thread is about either, so I would rather it not derail. It's not fair to the OP.

Right, I don't like when guys flirt with me, play with me, or try to steer while I am playing (e.g. if they suggest to a girl "you know, you really ought to get gmt's feet.") You're the one that said repulsive. I just don't like it.

It's not what this thread is about either, so I would rather it not derail. It's not fair to the OP.

Got it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back