• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Anomaly- Can anyone relate?!

Ita24

TMF Regular
I feel like I go against a lot of the things people love in these groups. Things I see a lot of that I hate:

1. The obsession with ticklish feet. I just can't relate. I enjoy ticklish stomachs and sides much more.

2. Desire to tickle people who don't want to be tickled. I don't get any joy out of tickling unless both people involved are enjoying it. Just because someone laughs does not mean they like it. It's involuntary.

3. Torture. I don't like people being tied down and tickled mercilessly to the point where they're peeing themselves, crying, out of breath etc. It's just too intense for me.

4. Sexual nature. As much as I like tickling between couple's, I like it in a playful nature. I hate when tickling stories go from playful to sexual. Like saying things such as wanting to make them cum from tickling sensation. Makes my stomach turn.

5. A lot of talking during tickling. When people repeat things like "tickle, tickle, tickle" or "coochie coochie coo" it makes me cringe. I don't mind a little bit of it but there's a fine line.

You may be wondering, what do I like? I like tickling between people in a relationship or at least flirting with each other. I like tickling that's relatively slow like sliding your fingers across the belly and when the person squirms be like "Ooh, does that tickle?" I like massage tickle stories. Like someone is getting a back massage and as they are getting closer to the belly or sides there's a giggle and it goes from there. I LOVE tickling if it's anything like that. I just don't know if there's anyone else out there that can relate to what I'm saying. Also please note, I AM BY NO MEANS SAYING THE PEOPLE THAT LIKE THE STUFF I LISTED ARE BAD OR WRONG. JUST LISTING WHAT I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE.

That's great to know. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Whilst others here may feel like you're just calling for attention, I think it takes great kahuna's to actually express yourself, and I aso believe it is important for you to do so, so kudos to you!

I used to be very black and white about it all as well (ie, I hated upper bodies, loved feet, wanted tie up, no nudity and nothing. But now, I've adapted and started to find that tickling all over to be equally as beautiful as well. I've also dabbled in some of the other stuff. I'm not saying that's what you should do. IIt's more a friendly suggestion to consider keeping your options open and to keep an open mind with it all... because opinion,s beliefs and likes can change over time... :)

Oh I definitely have an open mind. I've tried all those things I listed and it's just not appealing to me. Maybe over time I'll change, but right now that's how I am. I don't want people to think this is just a case of someone who hasn't tried anything and is closing myself off. I also don't want people to think I'm looking for attention. I honestly want to know if there's ANYONE here that can relate to what I'm saying. I just don't really know where I fit in with this stuff. I love tickling when it's done the way I described, but when I scroll through these tickling fan sites I can't help but feel like I don't fit in. I appreciate your feedback!

Well you're gonna be like :sowrong: but I am basically your total opposite :p I am a sadist even before my tickling fetish factors in :dom: I like bondage, torture, non-con fantasies, and like a lot of us (a few years ago I would have said "all of us" ;)) I have a bad case of foot fetish.

Please don't hate me, I guess? :ignite:

Your point about feeling like you're not fitting in strikes me a bit. I'd say I agree with your list from 1-4 and yet I never felt that way. From my personal experience (which isn't a lot), people in the tickling community are mostly open minded and welcoming no matter what your preferences are.
That being said, I do admit I had a similar feeling just a year ago when I quite the most popular german tickling site because I've felt out of place. Maybe it's just that the laughter forced by tickling, as a result of an supressive act, just aligns well with non-con fantasies. I think you could similar arguments for foot preferences and tickling related sadism.
As for sexual fantasies... Rule 34 exists for a reason.

Now, does that all mean that we are alien to the community and should just leave? Of course not, just scratch beneath that surface and you find a many facetted community of many facetted people that fantasize, discuss and play out their fantasies, however different they may be. There's a lid for every pot in here.

In the end, we all love the sound of beautiful laughter!

Everybody has their opinions, desires, needs, turn-ons, etc. It's what makes you individuals. Not right, wrong, or otherwise.

There's plenty of people who feel the same way as you do on this forum, so honestly, you have nothing to worry about there :)

Re: the feet vs upperbody thing, There are video stores that are dedicated to upperbody tickling (in fact a lot of producers split the upperbody and feet segments for that very reason)

Yes, I think there is a wide margin of tickling preferences... part of what makes this forum great is that we get to explore the outer fringes, if you will, of our tickle fetish.

I think you are looking at yourself from the wrong perspective. You have to own your unique fantasies. Be proud of them! :)

I can't feel bad that I hate rasperries. I also dislike belly button tickling and lickling. Note: I am willing to explore bb tickling but with the right people. (In real life not online aka rp- nope) Maybe lickling too but Raspberries... no way. )These 3 things tend to turn my stomach. Especially Raspberries. But rather than make posts about how much I dislike them... I just make the content that I enjoy.

If you are searching for a partner... why not be your own "hype man" for instance. Make a nice signature that shows your personality. Write blogs about your fantasies and stories. Draw. Whatever. Just Showcase your unique self rather than focus on what you can't find. If we all are special snowflakes... then so are YOU. And you are just as beautiful in your own tastes as everyone else. It's a good thing you are unlike the majority. (And whether everything you listed IS in fact a majority... Idk either way.) But... you can't spend your time online thinking "I don't fit in". You have to think more like the old school Punk's.... "I don't fit in.... and thats AWESOME."

Maybe if you show how wonderful your own tastes are... you might find people are drawn to you more than you keep thinking they are NOT. We all have to own our freaky deakiness. You listed number 5... well... sometimes I cringe at my own writing in how much I use that vocabulary. But... I can't help it. So I don't try to suppress it. Because I never will be able to. (At least for my stories and such.) Thats me being me. I could make posts saying "Why do I keep saying these words over and over again. Should I stop? I already know the responses. It would be essentially the same thing I'm telling you now. You have to try and start enjoying your time here. Either the glass is half full or half empty. Which way do you want to look at it?

P.S You''ve posted about this in some form a few times... so... I'm just trying to help. And as you can see there ARE others whom share your tastes or dislikes.

Last edited:
Well your not alone on any of your opinions, because I myself agree with ALL of dislikes and dislike them as well

People are drawn to, and turned on by, different aspects of tickling or being tickled. Nothing is "right" or "wrong". You have yours and others have there's.
The key is not to judge anybody for their personal preferences, so long as they involve consenting adults. That's really the best part of this Forum is that generally, nobody "judges". (at least not in writing!!)

Well your not alone on any of your opinions, because I myself agree with ALL of dislikes and dislike them as well

I'm shocked then that you sat and read my entire Don Turtelli series considering the content. lol

A few points:

- Your tickling preferences certainly don’t strike me as unusual/anomalous. However, don’t expect everybody who shares your tastes to suddenly come rushing forward shouting “Me too!” lol Cos obviously some people are reticent about these things.

- Keep in mind that some people can enjoy tickling on a sexual and a platonic/playful level – not always a case of one or the other.

- Don’t be misled by what you see on the stories/artwork subforums; I personally believe they can give one a skewed impression regarding members' preferences. Seems to me, the more extreme a person’s desires, the less likely they are to be sated, the greater the need for some sort of artistic/imaginative outlet. And so the amount of sexually explicit/non-con/torturous content in those areas of the forum is probably disproportionate.

Cheers. :)

I for one don't like my tickling overtly sexual in nature. I have been on this site a LOOONG time. I don't post much. But when I do, mentioning this, I am usually answered by people agreeing, but in private messages and not publically. Tickling content online is pretty typically presented in a sexual way, that's just how it is. There's plenty of us who can enjoy it more innocently/playfully, either only that way or, separately, in a more sexual way. It takes all kinds after all. But, yeah, I have always felt weird and out of place around here, and at meets/gatherings. Hasn't kept me completely away though. ;)

My preferences change, varying on mood and times. Some things grow on me, some lose their appeal, maybe to come back eventually. The only thing that has been there for as long as I remember is tickling, with mostly torturous fantasies. Luckily when it comes to tickling there is pretty much always something for everyone!

I HATE HATE tickling when ball gags blindfolds and vibrators are used. I HATE it when the ler is promising a serious tickling and pulls out a damn featger. I HATE it when the ler does that damn start stoo bullshit. Haaaate when the ler takes damn near 10 min to apply bondage. Well shit I coukd go on.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Just came across this one. As others have said, each of us has ours likes, and dislikes, regarding this fetish. Same could be said about many other fetishes. That's life. Doesn't make you a pariah, or any of the rest of us one. Should any of us link up, it's because we agree; otherwise, why bother? And, one here may meet up with someone not on the TMF, and have a great life/time. Whatever.

I'm sure a lot of people can relate to at least one of those – there's a wide variety of interests here.

It seems pretty normal for people to talk about their "fetishes" or "interests" – meaning the particular thing they end up feeling turns them on, or that they want to do or have done to them – and not to talk about the deeper feelings and lower-level impressions that underlie and result in them.

If you feel like your particular interests aren't "popular," I think one of the best things you can do is introspect and try to share why you love them. People might think about it or even come to agree themselves. And others like you might notice and realize they're less unique than they thought (which some would consider affirming).

Well you're gonna be like :sowrong: but I am basically your total opposite :p I am a sadist even before my tickling fetish factors in :dom: I like bondage, torture, non-con fantasies, and like a lot of us (a few years ago I would have said "all of us" ;)) I have a bad case of foot fetish.

Please don't hate me, I guess? :ignite:

Haha I'd never hate someone for having different preferences. Hell, most people in here are opposite of me 😂

Your point about feeling like you're not fitting in strikes me a bit. I'd say I agree with your list from 1-4 and yet I never felt that way. From my personal experience (which isn't a lot), people in the tickling community are mostly open minded and welcoming no matter what your preferences are.
That being said, I do admit I had a similar feeling just a year ago when I quite the most popular german tickling site because I've felt out of place. Maybe it's just that the laughter forced by tickling, as a result of an supressive act, just aligns well with non-con fantasies. I think you could similar arguments for foot preferences and tickling related sadism.
As for sexual fantasies... Rule 34 exists for a reason.

Now, does that all mean that we are alien to the community and should just leave? Of course not, just scratch beneath that surface and you find a many facetted community of many facetted people that fantasize, discuss and play out their fantasies, however different they may be. There's a lid for every pot in here.

In the end, we all love the sound of beautiful laughter!

Oh I didn't mean that I didn't fit in because of how anyone in here acted. Everyone here has been very nice and welcoming. Just in my mind I feel like my preferences don't really fit in with most that I've seen.

I think you are looking at yourself from the wrong perspective. You have to own your unique fantasies. Be proud of them! :)

I can't feel bad that I hate rasperries. I also dislike belly button tickling and lickling. Note: I am willing to explore bb tickling but with the right people. (In real life not online aka rp- nope) Maybe lickling too but Raspberries... no way. )These 3 things tend to turn my stomach. Especially Raspberries. But rather than make posts about how much I dislike them... I just make the content that I enjoy.

If you are searching for a partner... why not be your own "hype man" for instance. Make a nice signature that shows your personality. Write blogs about your fantasies and stories. Draw. Whatever. Just Showcase your unique self rather than focus on what you can't find. If we all are special snowflakes... then so are YOU. And you are just as beautiful in your own tastes as everyone else. It's a good thing you are unlike the majority. (And whether everything you listed IS in fact a majority... Idk either way.) But... you can't spend your time online thinking "I don't fit in". You have to think more like the old school Punk's.... "I don't fit in.... and thats AWESOME."

Maybe if you show how wonderful your own tastes are... you might find people are drawn to you more than you keep thinking they are NOT. We all have to own our freaky deakiness. You listed number 5... well... sometimes I cringe at my own writing in how much I use that vocabulary. But... I can't help it. So I don't try to suppress it. Because I never will be able to. (At least for my stories and such.) Thats me being me. I could make posts saying "Why do I keep saying these words over and over again. Should I stop? I already know the responses. It would be essentially the same thing I'm telling you now. You have to try and start enjoying your time here. Either the glass is half full or half empty. Which way do you want to look at it?

P.S You''ve posted about this in some form a few times... so... I'm just trying to help. And as you can see there ARE others whom share your tastes or dislikes.

I really appreciate that! I have been thinking about writing some of my own tickle stories and sharing them on this site. Thank you for your insight 😁

I really appreciate that! I have been thinking about writing some of my own tickle stories and sharing them on this site. Thank you for your insight &#55357;&#56833;

You're welcome. :) I look forward to reading your first story, or whatever creation you make. And I'm definetly sure others are looking forward to it as well. Those that love stories are voracious in our appetite for them hehe.

And now that you are on a healthy path of embracement and diving deep into your fantasies... you have no idea where your journey will take you. And I hope you are as excited as I am for you. :)

Best wishes

Doll

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back