• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

breaking out of her shell (M/F)

tickl(ish)ninja

This is My first story and I do appreciate constructive criticism on it. Please tell me what you thought, It would help greatly in going forward.

What A Day

"ooooohhh... ok"

You enter the building in front of you. It seems to be busy, odd, considering the business it does. You thought it wouldn't be so crowded. You step up to the front desk, you expect there to be a lone but they call you up immediately.
" Hello ma'am, how may we be of service today?" You mean in close, no one is there but that doesn't calm you down. They can barely hear you. Or that would have been the case, had they not been trained for such a situation.

"First time? Don't worry, we never leave our customers unsatisfied. Please take these papers and head to the 4th door on the left down the hall, and someone will be with you shortly to take good care of you." You thank them almost silently as you begin to walk, the papers feeling rather heavy on your shoulders more than in your hand. You reach the open door, walk in and see a set of devices. They seem to be sex toys, but most are not meant for you. Then you see the chains hanging from the ceiling You begin to worry that this is a mistake. Then a young man walks into the room.

" Hello ma'am, it's nice to meet you. Do you have something for me?" You are confused for a moment, then look down in your hands, the man nods and you hand over the papers." Ahh I see. It seems these are not the toys for you, don't worry they are here, but first we need you in position." He takes a chain and a fuzzy set of handcuffs. Expertly separating each cuff from the small chain and connecting it to the large one hanging down, he calmly adds, " some of our customers like it rough. But we do ensure that every customer is satisfied, not just the rougher ones," hearing this doesn't relieve any stress of the moment, but oddly it isn't worse, he just seems to be passing the time.
With each chain now having 2 cuffs on either side, he gestures for you to join him.

"undress dear"

"Wh-what? right here? but..."

"this is why you came here..." he says and it finally sinks in that this is what you wanted... but it didnt feel right like you thought it would. Still, it was too late to back out now. so you undress slowly and he gives you your time.

"Now I'm going to place you in these cuffs, I know you are new to this. But I assure you I will do nothing you didn't want done,"

it isn't his words that calm you down. It's his voice. A voice that doesn't have a hint of malice within it. You look again at the paper, would he follow it? You seem hesitant but reluctantly allow him to restrain you. "Good, very good. Now I'm going to use this remote here," he says showing a remote in his hands, " to move your arms up and make your limbs stretch out. You will be off the ground, but that is necessary for your...treatment," again his voice is soothing you every step of the way, you get the feeling that he gets a lot of the new ones. You agree and he hoists you up with the remote. Ypur arms are stretched to the ceiling, your legs are to the ground. This process takes several minutes. As this happens, he opens up drawers and cabinets that you never noticed were there. What is he doing? He retrieves the toys out already and places them in their place in empty spaces. He then goes to another wall and retrieves feathers, special vibes, several brushes toothbrushes, oils, and the like. You see this and realize he is getting the toys you requested. This takes an entire level of sress off of you. Thank God he put the others away you think. You say thank you to him but he replies
"Don't thank me, I have only gotten the toys out. We haven't had your fun yet,"
As the chains stop he pulls out 2 straps that look like they are meant to restrain. Almost sensing your curiosity he says "these are for your legs, gravity stops you from moving your arms," it's true, you haven't been able to move them well for 2 minutes, but some motion is still available, " but your legs can kick and even reflex can hurt, I know from experience." He walks behind you and restrains your legs the rest of the way. He pulls the restraints taught, and asks you to kick as hard as you can. You do. You don't move hardly at all. "Perfect, now we can have fun, your way,".
"I'm going to start slow, after all your first time needs to be something special." As he says this he grabs a feather, it is blue. You can't help but look at it, you can't help but to keep your eyes locked with it. He walks closer, and he sees you tense up.
"Don't worry love, I'm here for your pleasure,". He notices you try to calm down, but you can't. He continues, " hey I have an idea. Why don't we play a game," you look at him with a questioning look." Yeah, what about, the do t laugh challenge? If I can make you laugh, you get to play with me, what do you say?" You look at him with a renewed vigor,
"Oh really, I only have the 2 hours, how long do I hold out?"
"Only fifteen minutes, if you don't laugh, I am yours for an hour and a half."
"Your on!!"
He smiles suddenly you realize what you've done. You gave him the control, but more than that. You let go. You are not stressed anymore. This guy is good at what he does. But now you have a goal, and you can beat this. He says
" your time starts now," as he takes a feather and begins a slow raking down your side. The feel is torturous, you stop yourself from smiling as he begins repeating the pattern on each side at once. Alternating up and down, from underarm to hip, back again, slowly and precisely. He makes sure to probe each rib on his way down and back up, looking for tickle spots. As you are about to crack a smile, he stops, it's only been one minute. This is going to be a challenge. He leaves and returns quickly, he has metal nails on,
These are not harmful, if used lightly enough, and I don't plan on hurting you, that isn't your kind of fun." He begins lightly scratching your stomach. The feeling is maddening. Spidering up and down your rib cage, he knows just where to poke and prod. God he has done this before. You can't keep a straight face. You begin to smile. Your head drops down to hide your mile wide grin. He ducks down to see you.
"I think someone has a tickle spot here, what about... here," he teases as he begins exploring your naval. He knows just where to look, and you feel like opening up then and there. But you don't. That would be too easy. Can't let him win... Can't.
"You are stong, that's plain as day." He says removing his metal nails and picking up the toothbrushes. "Now let's see how you stand up to this."
As he says this he goes behind you. Where is he? What is he doing? The clock on the wall tells you it's only been 5 minutes. This will never end. As that thought goes through your head, he turns on something. Those toothbrushes were electric!!!
"Now let's see you stay strong" he places one moving brush on the heel of your foot. No. Not there, don't let him try there. The other brush hits your other foot. A smile returns to you. He can't see it, he didn't have too. Your tugging and squirming give said it all. He begins moving down, along the arch of your feet. You almost lose it, but somehow you will your mouth shut. 'Stop, stop before you get there'. He begins playing in the center of your feet, moving around in patterns, it doesn't break you. But so close. He moves to just under your toes. You make a noise
" Oh, what was that," you shake your head furiously. "Don't worry this is a safe place... hmm maybe you would tell me if I move... just a ...little ...lower," the brushes hit your toes. No, he found it, your spot, you fight as much as you can, but he knows what he's found " uh oh, I think someone has a case of the giggles shes trying to hide..." he's right, and he goads you just enough to make you break. " hehehehehehehehe" it is continuous, just a giggle at first, but it quickly jumps. "Hehehehe HehehshahahahGAHAHAH..." and he's won. It took 10 minutes. Damn. "Don't worry, you held out longer than most, 10 minutes with me is no small feat.
"How did you know?" You say through panting. He says "well that's my thing, I love it too, so I know where to look," your head jumps up and you look him in the eye. How could you ever have doubted him. He knew you from the very beginning from the moment he looked into your terrified eyes. And he was only just starting. My god what a great day.

any comments welcome and hope you enjoyed the story

hey, thanks! sorry for the late reply, and I'll try, I wrote a part 2 but I wanna fix it cause it was rushed when I first wrote it lol

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back