• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

being tickled in public

PerryMan2018

How many people here have fantasized about being tickled in public? Like either at a wedding, in a theater, restaurant so on and so on.

My fantasies public wise usually take place being adultnapped in a parking lot (like someones waiting for me outside after hours when I leave the grocery store)... or taken out to the woods. So many variations. Being pulled over by the Police and taken somewhere. Or in an alley. Late at night as I walk along the beach. It's all public but without a crowd of witnesses or passerby's. (So no one can help me...) ;)

Yeah I've fantasized about it quite a bit to be fair. Either something like locked into a set of stocks at a fare (against my will...kinda ...) Then gagged and Tickled in front of everyone for hours. The others are just like captured dolls to. Kidnapped and tickled. Being Tickled at the beach is a good one at the summer. There's alot of beaches near where I live, I'd love that. So yes is the answer haha :p

My fantasies public wise usually take place being adultnapped in a parking lot (like someones waiting for me outside after hours when I leave the grocery store)... or taken out to the woods. So many variations. Being pulled over by the Police and taken somewhere. Or in an alley. Late at night as I walk along the beach. It's all public but without a crowd of witnesses or passerby's. (So no one can help me...) ;)

Where did you say you shopped again? :mwahaha:

Being tickled in public (with random women passing by being invited to join in) is one of my fantasies. :devil:

Reminds me of an ooollddd story from the late 90s. Amusement Park Hysteria. A young woman sneaks into a house of horrors through a backdoor and gets captured and tickle tortured.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

Imagine what it is to be tickled on TV air :) It's like in public but even worse (better).

It's when they invited us to their program. Masha Fox explained tickle therapy to the hosts :)

Reminds me of an ooollddd story from the late 90s. Amusement Park Hysteria. A young woman sneaks into a house of horrors through a backdoor and gets captured and tickle tortured.

I love that story and still have it when I printed it out long ago. :)

Amusement Park Hysteria was one of the first stories that i ever read, it really stuck with me haha. It's exactly why i have a funfair fantasy! and like the thought of being tickled in public.

Amusement Park Hysteria was one of the first stories that i ever read, it really stuck with me haha. It's exactly why i have a funfair fantasy! and like the thought of being tickled in public.

This story was quite important in the community. Not many of you will know that, but it is one of the rare stories which have been translated into French at the time. Few people bother to translate stories usually; I guess it speaks for its significance. It's a fantasy we all must have had at some point in our life; it sorts of resonates within us.

It was the first tickle story I ever read. I used to have a copy on a 3½ disc. (Showing my age here)

This story was quite important in the community. Not many of you will know that, but it is one of the rare stories which have been translated into French at the time. Few people bother to translate stories usually; I guess it speaks for its significance. It's a fantasy we all must have had at some point in our life; it sorts of resonates within us.

WoW! I didn't know that. :) Very cool!!

I would be interested, but it would probably take more than one person. I'm not very ticklish, maybe not even ticklish at all. If I can be made to laugh, it would take more than a wandering pair of hands across my unrestrained body, and I'm pretty sure tying me up would be out of the question in public.

On the other hand, I'd be just as happy to do it to someone else.

I was just thinking of the SAW trap where the victims were on public display.

Imagine waking up trapped in a tickling device, in full view of people on the street, and you have to compete against someone else to get free.

I was just thinking of the SAW trap where the victims were on public display.

Imagine waking up trapped in a tickling device, in full view of people on the street, and you have to compete against someone else to get free.

Hot :xpulcy:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back