• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A First at Stuck In The Stocks: A TMFers' lady tickled! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
It's not a secret that we're pretty serious about our privacy here at The Lair of Evil. But last November I got a kind and thoughtful email from a longtime fan of my clip store, and he said both he and his new lady friend were fans, and he wondered if I'd be interested in putting her in the stocks and tickling her?

(I was traveling at the time and told him I'd get back to him.)

Well, after further correspondence, Samhain13 (formerly knotamewzed, for you longtime TMF members), and his lady (whom I have christened 'Athena') worked it out, and being that they were only about an hour's drive away, zipped down here, where we chatted over a bottle of wine in my kitchen. And after a few minutes of posing in sandals, we headed up to the stocks, and proceeded to ... liquefy her brain. :)

Athena is a lovely and wonderful 'lee, with size 8 feet and LONG toes! (I swear, if her toes weren't so long, she'd probably be a size 7.) And best of all, the spot that drives her nuts is right at the base of those long toes (which we'll spend more time on in coming videos...)

My thanks to Samhaim13 for initiating the visit—after we finished taping, I had him get up and we each took a foot and hoo boy, then she really started screaming with laughter—and to Athena for allowing us to torture her so thoroughly. In the immortal words of Rick Blaine in "Casablanca,"

'I have this feeling this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.'

I give you: Athena!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Athenafree.wmv
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,140
  • Athena-stocked.jpg
    Athena-stocked.jpg
    744.7 KB · Views: 1,321
  • Athena-sandals.jpg
    Athena-sandals.jpg
    906.3 KB · Views: 895
  • Athena-sofa.jpg
    Athena-sofa.jpg
    866.4 KB · Views: 1,587
its nice to meet new people to tickle that live close to you wondefull they are fans of yours as well nice laughing stocks to toes tied nicely to.

My hat’s off to you, my friend. It certainly was a fun time indeed. After the day you turned her into jelly, that day of torment, she flinches a bit more when placed into compromising predicaments. Can you believe that she became even more sensitive?

She must be a glutton for punishment, because she is “anticipating” another get together. :)

That is AWESOME. :D

knismo

Athena has a beautiful laugh! I love watching her get tickled and you can tell she loves it. Can't wait to see what's next with her.

Wow
Athena has a Wonderful Laugh!!!
I Love her size 8 Feet and Long Toes!
She is a Great Ticklee, Please bring her back!

Also Thank Athena and Samhain13 for me.

Amazing clip, thanks for sharing.

Fantastic! I've been buying your stuff for 10 years now, and you and that "Lair" have been bringing consistent quality the whole time.

Can you try make some ticklegasm video with her? Tickle her sexy feet to orgasm!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back