• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks for being so understanding and welcoming!

Ita24

TMF Regular
I know I've made a few long winded posts about how I feel different and what not, but quite a few of you opened my eyes with your replies and I appreciate it. I'll keep this short. I'm going to embrace my preferences and I might even try to write some stories and share them in there! Thanks again!

:yayzorz: You're welcome! I'm REALLY happy to see that you're embracing our advice and understanding that all you have to do... is be YOU!! :yayzorz: Fron now on.. put NO pressure on yourself. Just enjoy yourself and have fun. :)

Honestly, we're all different here, pal. You, me, everyone~ What truly matters is how you treat people here; with respect. As long as you'll do that, you'll find you have only friends here. Me included ;) Cheers :toast:

As others have said here and elsewhere, welcome to the fray. We've all likely felt a bit odd about it at first, but when we find many others of similar interest(s), what the heck? It's part of life, our lives in particular, no big deal. There are worse things you could be, such as a Congressman - DOH! As my good pal Tenebrae said, treat others with respect, and you'll be OK here. And CD has a few good ideas/observations/etc too.

There are worse things you could be, such as a Congressman - DOH!

Hahaha :blaugh: You shouldn't speak like this about the brave men and women who devote their time to the service of this great nation :usa: If they hear you, they might get the piss and engineer another shutdown :sarc1:

As my good pal Tenebrae said, treat others with respect, and you'll be OK here. And CD has a few good ideas/observations/etc too.

Thanks for the shoutout :Kiss2:

I sure feel inspired now. I've been trying to break out myself. If you gained this much from interacting with everyone here, maybe it's time I became more socially active on these forums.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back