• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Link Locked In: Midna's Midnight Fun (F/M)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
hero.jpg

Things just don’t get better for Link. Each day after Telma’s had her fun making the fit elf boy squirm, in comes Midna. Links woken up may times in the middle of the night thanks to Midna tickle torment. She makes him buck and scream for her own sick amusement. She doesn’t ever talk about letting him go. She just mocks how pathetic he is for getting caught, and how happy she is to have a new toy to play with while she waits for another hero to use her her own goals. Every night before she leaves she shows Link the image of Telma playing with Gannon’s cock till he explodes in the bliss the elf boy will never have as long as he’ trapped here. She kisses his cheek goodnight and vanishes. Then Telma visits in the morning.

Want your own work picture like this one? Come learn about my commissions!!

http://collaredkid05.tumblr.com/post/169276708494/notes-and-rules-note-me-if-you-want-one-just

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back