• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baby talk in tickling

luvwomenfeet

Boy is this a contentious issue! From "this little piggy" to the ubiquitous "kitchy-kitchy koo!", this manner of talk in all forms of tickling media seems to be a love or hate thing. I actually heard one person say that they "hate people" who use baby talk in videos; now, that's just sad!

Personally, I love it. When I tickle, I use all manner of techniques to taunt my ticklee, including playful threats, but I also use a generous amount of baby talk as well. It helps lighten the mood, and sometimes it even helps to make a nervous ticklee feel less intimidated.

Thoughts, opinions, mouth-frothing rants?

I'll do you one better.

I loath baby talk in any context. The purpose of speaking to an infant is to teach them the building block sounds of ones language, so that in turn they will develop speaking skills. By warping ones voice into the artificial pitch and tone of 'baby-talk' all one does is provide the learning infant with a distorted lesson that has to be unlearned eventually.

One should always speak in a natural full cadence and tone to infants and children.

In the context of tickling, all the baby talk is basically a form of infantilization which plays into the power exchange aspects of the interaction. It highlights the general helplessness of their situation just as a child would experience. That works for some people on both sides of the equation. And for them great. For me, it's just annoys me, as I prefer an adult context to my interactions.

Myriads

So I will go ahead and chime in mind you as I probably should have said in the other thread this is my personal opinion. It skeeves me out because I'm a full grown adult and not a small child. I want people to talk to me like an adult. I guess I can maybe understand the psychological aspect of it, but at the end of the day it's a huge no for me. I don't mind giving it if the person is really into it and wants me to do it, but I find when I receive it, it usually just turns me off. But as the saying goes to each their own.

Speaking as a submissive; it’s demeaning, it’s humiliating, it’s mind-fucking, and I absolutely love it. Especially in the heat of the moment when the torment is reaching the tipping point from helpless to destroyed. It’s the best.

It’s just annoying. For me tickling is sexual and babytalk is a huge turnoff

It’s just annoying. For me tickling is sexual and babytalk is a huge turnoff
I agree i work well with tickling clips im tied in the mantis. My feet are extremely ticklish and it really turns me on especially when my toes are tied and feet tickled and there's nothing i can so about it

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

I agree i work well with tickling clips im tied in the mantis. My feet are extremely ticklish and it really turns me on especially when my toes are tied and feet tickled and there's nothing i can so about it

I get more of the teasing tickling and torture part of it.

In my experience, teasing and taunting are a lot of fun, but baby talk seems a bit over the top. Luckily for me, none of my lers over the years ever used baby talk to me, but I am certain I would not enjoy it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back