• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Belorussian girl (M/F)

jaco

Hi all, that's my first story in here and it is a real one from 2014. In that period I went through an Erasmus internship in Czech Rep. Met a lot of girls, but one has remained in my heart because of the following reasons:)

One night I went to a disco and I met a Belarussian girl (19 years old at the time), attractive, not so tall but with a proportioned body, skinny and sporty.
No big breasts, but nice butt and nice legs, whity skin and and polished meaty hands, as beautiful as I like.

In brief, I approached her, we kissed each other and at the end we hanged out couple of times the weeks after. During this "meeting period" I had the possibility to tickle her a bit poking her on her sides and armpits getting very interesting reactions from her. She was a funny girl always eager to laugh and speak so, tickling was not bothering her that much, but still, she was ticklish. Her reactions became interesting when I poked her on her ribcage, especially upper ribcage and armpit cavity. That area was particularly sensitive for her and she seemed really suffering and losing control when that area was tickled. Violent reactions made me very excited and that area is one of my favourite to tickle.

After a few days we had been in touch, I managed to take her home and here came the fun.

Once in bed, as a joke I throw a pillow on her face like and she immediately gave me the blow laughing and engaging a sort of pillow fight. I immediately took advantage of taking her feet and tickle her a little - she laughed and tried to pull back her feet, but seemed amused. Her feet were a 37 ish, nice with a red nail polish and with a wide sole. During sex I came across her feet quite often even kissing them and she sometimes deliberately put them into my phase. Let's say she loved being kissed and nibbled on his feet.

Going forward, in addition to the feet, which I found sensitive (but not extremely), I also dwell on other points of his body. I had her completely naked lying on the bed. I sat on her thighs and put her hands over her head, holding them still. At this point I began to kiss her sides, up and down. My mouth opened and closed on her hips, then higher towards the ribs, one by one, then higher up in the armpits. Climbing from the hips to the armpits, I noticed that tickling for her became more and more unbearable to the point that laughter was mixing with moments of desperation and involuntary movements of her body with no possibility to move as I was sitting on her (I am quite heavy and strong). I noticed that she arched her back many times in desperation trying to avoid my mouth. I continued for a while, sucking and nibbling the whole area between her ribs and armpits, up and down all over her ribcage making her mad with involuntary head movements and spams until the point of begging me not to tickle her there anymore, because she was really afraid. Then I change area, still holding her arms completely still, I went down to the lower hips and I focused on the pelvic area, biting and licking all over close to her hips. Then I nibbled her hip bone and her reaction came violent. She involuntarily hit me strongly on my tooth with her hipbone ahahah. That was probably her worst spot. She begged me not to tickle that region anymore 'cause she could not control herself. The all thing lasted approx. 5 minutes, but so far this experience still represents one of the most intense and adrenalinic experience of my life. I was so excited on seeing her losing completely control while tickled on those weak spots. Foot tickling somehow amused her and made her laugh out of taste, while upperbody tickling (armpits, ribs, hips and waist) made her literally shake, with violent reactions and mixed panic and hysterical giggles.

I am a big fan of mouth tickling BTW. Nibbling, licking and biting particular areas make girld violent sometimes with no control of their bodies. I love doing it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back