• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you like mayo with that?

I mix ketchup and mayo to dip my fries in. It's bomb

Last edited:
Not a big fan of mayo meself, but have in the long-ago past done what chicago does. Have also used vinegar on fries (I learned of that when I lived briefly in Pennsylvania) - maybe I should start a complaint-campaign for vinegar packets (heck, Captain D's has bottles of vinegar).

Can't stand mayo myself, but used to mix ketchup with BBQ sauce to dip my fries in.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

I personally don't like mayo, but I've seen many use it for fries and hot dogs. Of course, in my family, it had to be miracle whip not mayo.

Fries! Ugh autocorrect

Crud I thought for a second there I made a goof, only to make a bigger one.

I'll just go now.

As much at it pains me to say, that is very popular in my native France. It was said at the beginning of Pulp Fiction, if you recall, and I can confirm it to be true. It is also standard fare with roast chicken or lobster :xlime: I myself hate mayo, another of the many areas where I think my compatriots are downright distasteful... I know: to each their own and so forth, but if you too came from a country that supposedly stood for the epitome of epicurianism and gastronomy, you too would feel my pain in front of such merde. Conversely, America, a country much-reviled by the French has invented BBQ-sauce, a culinary feature so praiseworthy that it alone is probably responsible for about 1% of the immigration to the land of the free. :usa:

I mix ketchup and mayo to dip my friend in. It's bomb

Kinky! :dom: And a serious contender for the funniest typo ever published on this forum :blaugh:

Last edited:
Mayo with fries...no. Tartar sauce (i.e. mayo with chopped dill pickle)...yes.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back