• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where do all of you get your feathers?

I get mine in the yard! Goose, Ducks and other birds are always leaving them around. I have a pretty good assortment of all sizes and softness! And, surprisingly, they're usually nice and clean!

Any craft store will carry them. I've seen some at Walmart. Amazon has a wide selection.

You can wash them! Geez! :rolleyes:

If you're comfortable washing them go right ahead. I just feel like I wouldn't know if I had washed them enough to get rid of whatever contaminants they might have picked up from the outside.

If you're comfortable washing them go right ahead. I just feel like I wouldn't know if I had washed them enough to get rid of whatever contaminants they might have picked up from the outside.

OMG! Don't eat any vegetables then!

I got mine years ago when my Son and I were in the Indian Guides Organization, unlike the Boy Scouts of America where they give out badges, the Indian Guides gives out patches and feathers, lots and lots of feathers the more you do the more feathers you get, stiff, colorful ones but for special events stiff, colorful ones with small, soft, fuzzy ones pasted on the tip. I have 100's of them and they are very affective especially in between the toes with the fuzzy end ones

The local beach. Never a shortage

Ohhhh, careful johnjo, according to FeatherEndeavor, they aren't clean enough! :p You need to buy them from a store where they have been cleaned with god knows what chemicals and sterilized for you! :laughhard:

Wherever you buy them, keep in mind you're going to have to keep going back and forth for them because 'lees destroy feathers.

robmic, if you plan on putting any feathers between someone's legs, for their sake I hope you've cleaned and sterilized it. Otherwise that's really gross. Feathers in the wild that have recently fallen off of birds are full of dirt and bacteria, which I'm sure any lee you might play with would not appreciate.

First off, feathers are easy to wash and dry. And sterilizing is not anything you do to your nether region, so why do you feel the need to do it with something you're rubbing on there? It's no wonder everyone's getting sick from everything and anything these days. Their bodies haven't built up any resistance to anything anymore!

there's a Michael's near me that sells them, along with other potential tickle tools.

First off, feathers are easy to wash and dry. And sterilizing is not anything you do to your nether region, so why do you feel the need to do it with something you're rubbing on there? It's no wonder everyone's getting sick from everything and anything these days. Their bodies haven't built up any resistance to anything anymore!

Are you fucking kidding me? Jesus Christ dude, I hope you at least fucking wash your hands before putting them into some poor girl. I wonder how many yeast infections you've caused over the course of your existence.

Are you fucking kidding me? Jesus Christ dude, I hope you at least fucking wash your hands before putting them into some poor girl. I wonder how many yeast infections you've caused over the course of your existence.

I suppose you pour boiling water and chlorine on it before you enter her, huh? You would've died at Woodstock! :rowfull: :laughhard:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back