• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting paid to be a tickling model

PerryMan2018

How many people here make money from being a tickling model? Is it easy to make money from it or not? Just curious.

had a friend recently work with Stryker Entertainment

seemed to do pretty well with it

y'know I've thought about doing it, but it seems like there's not enough demand for it for men, even in a large place like LA/OC. And while I primarily look for co-ed stuff as I'm straight, perusing M/M, it's still pretty scant

y'know I've thought about doing it, but it seems like there's not enough demand for it for men, even in a large place like LA/OC. And while I primarily look for co-ed stuff as I'm straight, perusing M/M, it's still pretty scant

oh yeah i wouldn't expect men would do well at all, this isn't really for them anyway

people pay to see women get tickled, not men, by large

Are you wanting to know from a male point of view? I mean I can tell you right off the bat men modeling for m/f or f/m don't usually get paid as much as women and that's if they even get paid at all. Many guys are willing to be in those types of fetish clips for free because it means they get free play. There is money to be made if you're willing to do m/m though, but they tend to be very picky when it comes to looks.

oh yeah i wouldn't expect men would do well at all, this isn't really for them anyway

people pay to see women get tickled, not men, by large
I get paid very well and im on west coast. But my feet are extremely ticklish and i usually have toes tied and in the mantis

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Find your way across the country and I'll give you a whole hundred dollarydoos to have my ladybro tie you down and make you cry.

Find your way across the country and I'll give you a whole hundred dollarydoos to have my ladybro tie you down and make you cry.
Im on the road cross country where are you located id like to take you up on that.
I would like to try the ten toe tie and give that to her. I am up for a challenge.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back