• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inspired by Artist HotToonDog

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
I posted a true experience about taking Mary to lunch and on the way back she said her feet were sore.

So I offered to massage them, she figured since I was driving her tan, stockinged feet would be safe........................wrong!

As her feet were on my lap, she held the bag of burgers and a drink tray with 4 sodas in her lap.

Not resisting the temptation I intentionally took back roads back with plenty of stop signs and drove just slow enough to get caught by red lights whereas I took the liberty of tickling her stockinged feet and watching her frantically try to hold still and not spill.

Great friend and artist HotTonDog was inspired by this and asked if he could dedicate a piece of his work to this experience.

I THANK HIM AGAIN!

Attachments

• the_artwork_of_mary_by_osco89-d5rk0p9.jpg
    the_artwork_of_mary_by_osco89-d5rk0p9.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 733
I love hottoondog's art. I wish he would become active again, or at least all his art was collected somewhere. He did some great pics for adventureboundcomix, which is also gone too.

It's always nice to see new work from Hottoodog. He's a talented guy with a great style. I always enjoyed working with him.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Actually this is from quite a few years ago, I found it in my old files and wanted to thank and dedicate it to him

Thank you, I was so grateful when HotToonDog read my experience and was inspired to do a commish for free. He stated that he normally wouldn't do something like that but the experience inspired him

I always liked his art too. I enjoyed his Goth Detective comic.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back