• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the TMF exposed

Mrcool

4th Level Orange Feather
The original contents in this thread I have decided are both immature and unfair towards both the TMF and those who use it, I am sorry and I hope we can move on from it

Last edited:
Woah hold on there. The board is in association with Vbulletin. (If you look at the botom of the main screen you'll see it)

https://www.vbulletin.com

Those rules come standard with most bulletin boards. I have run quite a few that have those same rules. But that does not mean they are applied if the board is of an adult nature. Which is why there is a disclaimer on top of the pictures on the front page

"You must be 18 or older to Enter:"

Woah hold on there. The board is in association with Vbulletin. (If you look at the botom of the main screen you'll see it)

https://www.vbulletin.com

Those rules come standard with most bulletin boards. I have run quite a few that have those same rules. But that does not mean they are applied if the board is of an adult nature. Which is why there is a disclaimer on top of the pictures on the front page

"You must be 18 or older to Enter:"

Hmmmmmm that does make sense, but that is not nearly as funny to me

Hmmmmmm that does make sense, but that is not nearly as funny to me

Oh ok... so this is funny to you? I don't think its funny. AT ALL. You're playing with peoples lives that have very real consequences when you make statements such as this.

For years we all assumed you must be 18 or older in order to join the TMF, but that is all a bunch of lies.
View attachment 549406
That quote is straight out of the FAQ and shows that not only are minors are allowed on the site, but ones as young as 4 YEARS OLD. So remember to think twice about who you talk to on the forum as you could be talking to someone who is in kindergarten

Where is the joke here? WHERE??

Some of the things I read here have me wondering about the emotional age/maturity of the some of the members. A lot of the members, actually. Too bad there isn't a way to gaurd against grown people who behave like children.

Oh ok... so this is funny to you? I don't think its funny. AT ALL. You're playing with peoples lives that have very real consequences when you make statements such as this.

I just find it humorous that a forum heavily states you must be 18+ has one little section that say those who are 13 and under have to get there parent's permission to join. Even if it is by the forums design I still found it funny

Some of the things I read here have me wondering about the emotional age/maturity of the some of the members. A lot of the members, actually. Too bad there isn't a way to gaurd against grown people who behave like children.

Agreed.

I just find it humorous that a forum heavily states you must be 18+ has one little section that say those who are 13 and under have to get there parent's permission to join. Even if it is by the forums design I still found it funny

You know... in the beginning I thought you were trolling this board. And I went back and forth about it over the past couple of years with some of the things you've said. Now I'm pretty much convinced you are.

All you had to do was go to Jeff or Myriads about this if you actually had real concern. But no... this isn't a joke. It never will be a joke. The only joke here is YOU. I'm putting you on my ignore list. I am so done with you.

The words referenced are VB forum boiler plate that came with the software. I was never aware of it, nor can I seem to locate where the phrase is watched in this monsters code.

The TMF has limited its membership to 18 and above since day one and has NEVER held a different position. It's a rule we've taken seriously and enforced for 18 years now.

I'm not sure if the OP considered this thread a funny joke, but we do not. Assassination attempt s on our reputation come often enough from outside the community without our own members stepping up to take swings also.

Myriads

The words referenced are VB forum boiler plate that came with the software. I was never aware of it, nor can I seem to locate where the phrase is watched in this monsters code.

The TMF has limited its membership to 18 and above since day one and has NEVER held a different position. It's a rule we've taken seriously and enforced for 18 years now.

I'm not sure if the OP considered this thread a funny joke, but we do not. Assassination attempt s on our reputation come often enough from outside the community without our own members stepping up to take swings also.

Myriads

Well said. That's one of the problems you find with ready-made forum software, I've seen in before as a Community Manager and I've always thought there should be a way to opt-out, or hide that bit of text. The first forum I worked on was built in-house, so there were never issues, and since it wasn't an adult site there weren't too many problems. But we did have that exact same line for members under 18 who wanted to sign up, oddly enough. Legal shit.

To be fair, it's hard to differentiate between full time trolls, trolls who repeatedly fall back on "geez, I was just joking", and normal folks who just make a stupid joke once in a while.
I don't have any problem believing this instance falls into the last category, as I've done it myself.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back