• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother Vs Lesbain Couple

Jets28

TMF Expert
Would anyone be interested in writing a story about a mother being pinned and tickled by a lesbian couple. The mother visits her daughter at college and somehow crosses paths with a lesbian couple upsets them. Let me know if anyone is interested, I can give more details

Indeed it seems like a great idea.But for someone else. I'm not good at writing.
Hope there will also be some steamy scene though. Ticklegasm are the best!

Last edited:
make the daugther help the couple to find her mom's "sweet spots" and i'm sold :p

Oh no, please I'm not that way.... don't make me cum!
Lol lots of possibilities with a story like this.

Yeah - I love that idea! Non-con 'revenge' tickling is a fav of mine :)

Wow I love all the enthusiasm!! I think the daughter should be involved, but not tickled until she tries tnaave her mom. Maybe the lesbian couple flirts with the daughter and tries to bring her home with them and the mother intervenes. Another option is the mother goes to retrieve the daughter from a college party and runs into the lesbians at the party. The mother is uptight, but still asks the couple if they have seen a girl who looks like her daughter. The lesbians skeam a plan and lie and tell the mother to follow them. They try seducing/hypnotizing the mother because they are attracted to her but it doesn’t work and the mother snaps. Ends up in a little tussle. Where one of the lesbians used tickling to get out of the mother grabbing her. Then tickling ensues...... something like hat!

"And..exhale."

She ran her fingers over her toes as her yoga class ended. As she stretched out and stood up Priscilla looked forward to the rest of her day. Her daughter was just finishing her first semester at State College and they were going to get pedicures together to celebrate. Priscilla padded over to her shoes and slipped them on silently regretting that she would have to confine her feet on her way to the campus.

Stephanie and Laura noticed this.

"It's sandal season!" yelled Jessica. She was already pulling her socks off as she entered the dorm room. "What color are we doing our toes?"

Amber let out a sigh. Her roommate thought that pedicures were the secret weapon for boys on campus. And she wasn't really wrong. It was clear that making their feet pretty paid off in more ways than one. Amber remembered seeing Jess rub her foot on Jeff's leg, Erin had noticed and...but that was not the time to think about that. Jessica hopped on to the couch and asked again, "What color? I was thinking blue but that seems cliche, right? Like if you do blue you just want everyone to look at your toes. Are you listening?"

"Oh, yeah, too sexy" said Amber. You know my mom's coming here soon, right?"

"Yep, and so are mine," said Jess. "Let's go get ready."

"What am I going to do with you?"

"There are toes that count as me."

"You should be so lucky."

And how lucky Kara was as Priscilla wrapped her mouth around her toes like they were the last bit of water. Kara's back arched as her lovers tongue slid between her toes and made her twitch in an awful way. Awful in the sense that it inspired awe. And Priscilla's tongue did not stop at Kara's feet. Kara's tongue didn't stop anywhere either.

As the two women got ready Kara had to ask,

"Is it going to be alright that I come with you to visit Jess?"

"Of course it is," said Priscilla. "What could go wrong?"

Stephanie and Laura watched the two professors walk across campus.

"Do we grab them here?" asked Laura.

"No, wait for them to get inside the dorms."

The two sorority girls snuck in behind Priscilla and Kara. They would have been successful if Kara hadn't been choroformed as part of her own sorority hazing and knew what to expect. All of a sudden Stephanie and Laura were...sleepy...weren' we supposed...to tick...?

Side note- I think the lesbian couple should be young and also attends the college

Anyone want to give this a try ? I have more details if interested

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back