• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Philadelphia Eagles NFL Champions!!!

Bugman

Verified
Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;
the band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
and somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;
but there is no joy in Mudborough — mighty Brady has struck out. :D :D :D
:dancingsheep: :dancingsheep:

WOW!! What a game. Back and forth, back and forth. Congratulations to the Eagles and the city of Philadelphia.

The play of the game, in my opinion Nick Foles as the receiver on the option pass on forth and goal. Doug Pederson has some big brass ones for that call!!

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!

Barbershopman

Congratulations to the Eagles and their fans.

As most on here know, I watch Jim Gardner's newscast from Philadelphia on a regular basis.

Gardner has been talking about the Eagles, non stop, all news broadcast, for the last two weeks.

I guess we know what he will be talking about indefinitely.

Seriously, though, congratulations to the Eagles

:dancingsheep: :dancingsheep:

and no one else was against the Pats

Wow I feel so bad for Brady and Bellichick. So close to becoming a legend~ But hey, congrats to Philadelphia, home of NEST ;) :usa:

A side note to this story, if you watch ESPN, there was a story about a ten year old boy named Lucas Kusters called "The Dutch Destroyer" who played football and lived Philadelphia Eagles football. He was diagnosed with cancer and passed away last year after meeting Carson Wentz. Neil Everett said after the story that if that story didn't affect you, you weren't alive. I'll admit I had tears in my eyes.

He gave Carson Wentz one of his Dutch Destroyer bracelets and Wentz never took it off even wearing it during the Philly games. Lucas's family was guests of the Eagles at the Super Bowl. You just had to wonder if Lucas had something to do with the outcome.

Barbershopman

I love it!!!

I've waited all my life for an Eagles win. Born and raised in South Philly.
E.A.G.L.E.S. EAGLES!!!!!!!!

They had Jim Gardner on, which is unusual for a Sunday night.

I've been watching.

There are massive crowds in the streets.

One car was flipped over.

Some fireworks were shot off.

Besides that, just a bunch of people in the streets, all over the city of Philadelphia.

Supposedly, celebrating "Responsibly" according to the media of WPVI.

It is an incredible night, for the Eagles, and the city of Philadelphia.

Congratulations to the Eagles and the citizens in the city of Philadelphia

I'm a bit hung over this morning, but wanted to jump in and revel in the victory. What a game! What a night!

^GOOD ONE!^ :thumbsup:

My Bf and I have only watched the Superbowl every year. But WOW this was a great game. It was awesome to see the Patriots finally get defeated!!! I am from Mass and my sister .... geez the gloating.... well haha its OVER AT LAST!! GO EAGLES!!!!! They owned that game from start to finish- with a few good moments from the Patriots. But the grass saw more of Bradys throw's... LMAO!!!!!

@ Tenebrae Home of Nest YES! I said that to my Bf before the game started :) So I was REALLY rooting for the Eagles. When they won we were both dancing and high fiving like mad. (And Idk how many slaps on the ass I got... I lost count after 6 LOL!!!! And quite a few tickles too. :) )

I might just try to get into the full season when it comes around again. :) Very fun but SO intense!!!

Just for the record, the Patriots did in fact suffer defeat in 2 previous super bowls - thanks to the New York Giants!! (But it WAS nice to see them lose a third time. FRankly, they should have lost the last two!!)

Wow I feel so bad for Brady and Bellichick. So close to becoming a legend~ But hey, congrats to Philadelphia, home of NEST ;) :usa:

Lol they are already legends. Will go down as the best coach/QB combo in history.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but didn't the city grease the light poles before the game just to keep people off them?

^They did grease the light poles but they found a way to climb the poles and knocked some lights down.^

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back