• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room- Sexy JayRays Audition "Silent But Deadly"

The Tickle Room

Verified
JayRays Audition Start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kj88ksmy86dp16g/Jayray Sample Resize.mp4?dl=0 -PREVIEW HERE

New MODELLLLL. Sorry for the *poof* guys but I AM MOVING and the flu epidemic put me and Perla out of commission for a while but we are BACK and in action starting with the NEW 22 year old JayRay. JayRay is actually a VERY good friend of TMTG who ALSO recently returned to The Tickle
Room vowing to be bigger and better. Now. Our new girl Jayray is really nervous but excited to try our little shoot. She was always told she had pretty feet and a family member actually took pictures of her feet and sold them a few years ago. So I had to see these bad boys for myself. JayRay is 5'5 with Size 8 feet and her feet are SEXY. Like if you are a foot boy these are some of the BEST feet we have had in The Tickle Room. So lets get there. This is one of our TRUE auditions where its actually long and ONE uncut video. It starts with JayRay in the Chair. Now she is not a screamer or a loud laugher. Sorry for all my loud lovers! She is actually really silent. She has a cute giggle (sometimes ;)). So we start with a HEALTHY dose of Sock tickling for all my sock lovers and gauge how ticklish JayRay is with some occasional commentary from TMTG (she does not get involved in tickling this time but that will change in the future :D). Jayray giggles until I tickle the INFAMOUS left foot (its ALWAYS the worst) and she starts to show a true laugh and attempts to pull away. Now I pull the socks off and go for toe ties. Her feet are sensitive and you can see she is getting annoyed at how much it tickles as she tries to pull away. Each tool slowly breaks her down but this is an audition so we don't go too crazy and switch to upperbody. Her upperbody is where we REALLY hit the jackpot. You get a REALLY strong laugh from her as she tries hard to pull away. Jayray does have the weird ability to get accustomed to tickling but not by much. So I switch spots intensely. Now we get to the end interview where following my instagram makes a big deal. I do the end interview and foot show live and my audience DEMANDS more tickling! I love you guys so with NO bondage, I engage in the slower tools exploring Jayray and talking to TMTG and Jayray. I then get sole pinching in and sole writing (SURPRISINGLY effective). I end with some upperbody tickling that slaps me around and we welcome Jayray to our roster!
Image451.jpgImage454.jpgImage455.jpgImage456.jpgImage457.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kj88ksmy86dp16g/Jayray Sample Resize.mp4?dl=0 -PREVIEW HERE

Support us and get this clip for 20.00 Yep. Message me for options! or send 20 Dollars to me via paypal at [email protected] saying "JayRay Audition"
(Comes with AMAZING photo Set)

Tickle Room News:
1- We are moving so we will be shooting a little less over the next week but check our social media for updates
2- We are REALLY sad to say Monica will no longer be shooting with us. No ill will me and her discussed it and came to terms that this is not for her anymore
3- Rosie admitted to being very nervous about her nude shoot but is finally shooting in the new place next week with added content for those who have been waiting way to long.
4- I am going to ATTEMPT to be more active on fetlife but I will be helping bring people to the Tickle munch in NYC this month!
5- I am 90% going to Fetcon. So if you want me to tickle anyone I advise you let me know soon.
6- We are working on a site to make things a lot easier to purchase. I have too much content for C4S and you guys deserve an easier purchasing pool.
Thank you all so much! Get your customs, get your sessions, and tickle on <3

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-JayRay
-The Most Ticklish Girl
-Perla
-Rosie
-Sydney (Old model from TA)
-Xioa
-Megan
-Selena
-Victoria
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

JayRays Audition End by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

So sad to read Monica won't film with you anymore... She has an awesome chemistry to tickling.
If you're going to Fetcon, please, you have to tickle Dakota Charms, Lizzy Lamb and Luna Vera, you won't be disappointed^^

Monica sure was the best ticklee i have ever come across on camera. But i have high hopes for this new lady.

Wow JayRay is a real cutie thank you for sharing. What's the word on Sydney? Will you be shooting with her any time soon? My wallet wants to know.

Damn shes cute!! Anybody interested in splitting a hogtie custom? Message if interested.

Whats her price?

She's gorgeous! Sad about Monica, was hoping she would be on your tour through Chicago. :(

Any chance when ypu post up preview pics ypu could put a pic of the tops of the feet see we can see the girls toes? Thanks

She is awesome, what a great girl. Please do more upperbody tickling with her, that was so good :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back