• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peterton Poe fanfiction: Tickle ray

gatto

TMF Poster
Hello. I've written a fanfiction about Peterton Poe. This time he re-encounters one villain that puts him in another ticklish situation. I hope you like it!
Peterton Poe is a character created by Bandito. I hope no one is offended for this.

PETERTON POE FANFICTION: TICKLE RAY

Peterton Poe is a superhero. He wears a pair of boots, a pair of gloves, a cloak, a mask on his face and a pair of pants, too tight to hide his big package. Peterton Poe works as superhero in the intergalactic agency.
One day, there is a special reunion: one unknown (and mysterious) scientist has arrived in the agency to present her invention: a little machine that, in her opinion, could be very useful in interrogations. Poe and directors of the agency attend the presentation. Directors are sitting in the first row; Poe is sitting two rows behind, alone and quiet. Each row consists of a long table and a row of chairs.
Before starting the presentation, which consists of a series of slides, the scientist says to audience that her project is a machine that can issue a invisible tickle ray that tickles the target, to make him talk.
Hearing these words, Poe has a shiver down his spine: he is very ticklish, but nobody knows his weakness, and nobody should know about it.
The scientist says the prototype does not work, and she present it to obtain financing to build a working tickle machine. Putting the prototype off on the desk, she “accidentally” points it to Poe, that he is sitting quietly on the last row, unaware of what's going to happen.
Lights go out and the scientist starts her presentation. As soon as she started speaking, she turns on the “not working” prototype: in reality, the prototype works.
Directors are concentrated on slides, as Poe. But suddenly, the superhero feels a tickling sensation on his belly and hips. He doesn't know why he is feeling tickling on his belly and hips, but he bites his lip to not laugh. Fortunately for him, the room is quite dark and everybody is giving him their back, so nobody can see him. But the scientist can, and she has an evil grin.
The scientist continues her presentation slowly; too slowly, for Peterton Poe. He has to hold the laughter, and he has to stand still in his place: if he change place, others could hear some rumours and turn towards him, and he would be in a very embarrassing situation.
To make matters worse, sometimes somebody asks a question to the scientist, and this makes the presentation even longer.
Poe is trying his best to not laugh, while the invisible ray continues tickling his belly and hips. But tickling has a side effect on Poe's body: tickling is a turn-on for him, and his pants can't hide a huge erection, that continues growing with the passage of time.
After few minutes, his cock is in full erection, and his pants are going to burst. Poe hopes the tickling stop before could happen the unavoidable, but the scientist is having too much fun, seeing the superhero in ticklish trouble, to stop the machine.
Suddenly, the inevitable happens: Poe's cock grows again, and his erection rips off his pants. Fortunately, directors are concentrated on presentation, so nobody hears the sound of ripped pants.
Poe breathes a sigh of relief, but the presentation is not finished, and now the tickle ray has a new target, in front of Poe's belly: his erect cock, naked, defenceless, and helplessly ticklish.
The superhero felt a new tickling sensation, stronger than before. He immediately bites his lip, and he tries to resist to another tickling session. This time is worse, because his cock is his most ticklish spot. It seems the tickle ray knows every sensitive spot: his huge ticklish balls, his long sensitive shaft, and his tender tip.
Poe is doing his best to not laugh, but he feels a well-know tingling sensation between his legs. He looks down and he sees his cock is throbbing. Oh no! He's going to cum!
He collects all his energy to hold back the ejaculation, but it's very hard (like his cock!). He continued feeling his private parts are under a tickling assault, but he has to hold laughters, and cum. The tickle ray continues to torture his huge balls and his sensitive cock, and this torture is driving him crazy. Poe thinks he cannot hold it anymore but, fortunately for him, the presentation finishes, and the scientist turns off the machine.
Lights turn on again, and directors thank the scientist for the presentation. While they stand up, Poe stands in his place: he is naked, and he waits for everyone to come out of the room to move. Directors leave the room, but the scientist is still in the room and, seeing Poe is seated with a red face, she walks towards him. Arrived near him, she asks if he has liked the presentation.
Poe tries to stay indifferent, but the scientist grabs his chair and she moves it to her, pulling out Poe and revealing his naked hard cock. Poe is very embarrassed, and the scientist laughs wickedly, telling him she has had her tickling revenge. Poe is confused: who is she?
The scientist takes off her disguise and... surprise! She was Top Jar in disguise!
As soon as Poe recognizes her, he tries to stand up and stop her, but she is faster than him: before the superhero can get up, she starts tickling his rock hard cock, making him laughing.
Poe can do nothing but laughing like crazy, begging Top Jar to stop the torture. But she is having too much fun, and she doesn't want to stop: her plan was tickle poor ticklish Peterton Poe.
Poe feels he was close to cum, but he can't hold it. So, while he is laughing, his cock starts shooting a river of white cum, hitting the prototype. His cock is cumming like a machine gun, and Top Jar smiles, seeing Poe's cum shot on her tickle machine. As soon as Poe's cock has finished shooting cum, Top Jar stopped tickling him.
An alarm signal comes from the machine. Poe asks what is that alarm, and Top Jar, lying, says the machine is a bomb and, thanks to Poe's cum, the countdown has started.
Peterton Poe, forgetting to be naked, runs to the machine and he grabs it, trying to find the countdown and stop it. But this is another trap of Top Jar: in fact, as soon as Poe grabs the machine, two mechanical arms come out, and they lock his arms and his wrists to the machine.
Taking advantage of Peterton Poe's surprise, Top Jar turns on the machine again, letting the tickle ray tortures the superhero one more time. Poe explodes into laughters, and he starts rolling on the floor, while the ray tickles his belly, his sides, his balls and his cock.
Top Jar rejoices with joy: her plan has been a complete success! Now she has Poe naked and mercilessly tickled by his machine. And, since Poe can not turn off the machine, he is going to suffer tickling for a long time. Poe continued laughing, and he still cums more times.
Having had enough fun, Top Jar leaves the room, leaving Poe laughing and cumming. Before closing the door, she says: << I wish you have a lot of fun! >>.

THE END

What a fun predicament for Poe. I particularity liked his trying to hold his laughter in.

Thank you so much for sharing this and for being a fan!

Jim
MTJpub.com

What a fun predicament for Poe. I particularity liked his trying to hold his laughter in.

Thank you so much for sharing this and for being a fan!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thanks to you. I'm glad you like my story. I like too when the ticklee tries to not laugh. I think it makes the scene more funny... and Poe more ticklish!

Poor Poor Peterton Poe!!!!

The guy just can't catch a break!!!

And that mean ole Jartop...always tickling his pants off...what a villain she is. ;o)

Great story, brother. Thanks so much for sharing.

You rock,

B

Poor Poor Peterton Poe!!!!

The guy just can't catch a break!!!

And that mean ole Jartop...always tickling his pants off...what a villain she is. ;o)

Great story, brother. Thanks so much for sharing.

You rock,

B

I'm glad you like it. I've thought this story after have read Peterton Poe 2, and I've written it to thank you for your work.

You rock too!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back