• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

being tickled in a science lab or hospital for test purposes.

PerryMan2018

I always wondered what it would be or feel like to be strapped to a chair, bed or table and be tickled for tests and or experiments for hours and hours. How about everyone else?

I can barely last for 30 seconds let alone for hours, however i'd love to be the ler in that situation

i like the idea of this in maybe a science museum or normal museum as an art piece. and passes by tickle you for hours, or maybe one particular person .

Hey, some people might wish to be the test subject if you said it was in the name of science. As a teen with a stocking foot fetish, I'd ask teachers at school to take their shoes off and be measured for a non-existent science experiment. It was amazing how many of them indulged me and stood there in stocking feet while I pretended to measure them - making sure to touch their feet here and there! - under the ruse of education!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I can barely last for 30 seconds let alone for hours, however i'd love to be the ler in that situation

Seeing you captured by a bunch of your victims and tied to a chair and your feet tickled for a long time would be worth the price of admission! :p

This sounds like a great video premise. I like the idea of being part of a display, and “measuring,” reactions. Like if they know when it’s coming or not. Blindfolded or able to see Lers. Ect... hmmmmm...

Hey, some people might wish to be the test subject if you said it was in the name of science. As a teen with a stocking foot fetish, I'd ask teachers at school to take their shoes off and be measured for a non-existent science experiment. It was amazing how many of them indulged me and stood there in stocking feet while I pretended to measure them - making sure to touch their feet here and there! - under the ruse of education!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV
Such a smart boy you were :)

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wish I had balls like that back when I was a teen! If I was who I am today back then, I woulda done it with flying colors as you did :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back